Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What kind of horror/slasher movie plot would you create?

[deleted]
Apr 12, 2021 - permalink

A horror movie set in a women's military prison, either zombie Apocalypse and they have to dig in and hold the fort, or tentacled Lovecraft monsters. Either way, inmates and guards all ripped as fuck, and a huge beefy female prisoner who gets to survive at the end.

Apr 12, 2021 - permalink

Ooo. Now that has possibilities PoppaPump. But let's set it in Alcatraz. Even if they get out of the prison ~ they still can't get off the island. Until...end it any gory way you want. As long as the girl survives.

Apr 13, 2021 - permalink

Either something like a group of amazons fighting supernatural entities to prevent the oncoming global nuclear war, or something along the lines of Hereditary.

Apr 20, 2021 - permalink

Victoria Pratt playing the character of Ash Williams would be amazing, in my opinion. I used to love her in Mutant X and Cleopatra 2525

Apr 20, 2021 - permalink

Ooo. I had forgotten about Mutant X. Somebody else had mentioned that. I need to go look that up.

Apr 23, 2021 - permalink

Has anyone by chance seen Blood + Kisses movie starring Denise Masino? it was meant to have been released in 2005 but i am still searching and cannot find it anywhere. I even tried to DM Denise on IG to ask but no reply. Trailer looks so HOTTT!!! cannot post a link as i am a newbie

Apr 23, 2021 - edited Apr 29, 2021 - permalink

Welcome mlamen. I didn't know Denise Masino had even done movies. I just found out about The Adventures of Miss Fit. The Blood And Kisses DVD does exist. There are a few sites that sell...ahem... unauthorized DVDs. Let me see what I can find...

Apr 29, 2021 - permalink

i no longer have a DVD player. i just tend to watch shows/movies on netflix. i cannot believe it has been 16 years since Blood + Kisses was released and still cannot find it anywhere.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »