Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What kind of horror/slasher movie plot would you create?

Mar 11, 2021 - permalink

If you were creating a horror/slasher movie with a muscle girl or a group of muscle girls starring, what would it be? Who would play the heroines, what monsters would they oppose? I was always surprised by the lack of muscle girls in such films, girls who are capable of at least really quickly running away. Or engaged a villain or monster in a real fight, and not just yell in the corner.

Apr 11, 2021 - permalink

I would choose a classsic jekyll and hyde tale, a girl turns into a muscle mean woman... Her firnds must find a cure, its like a movie as Jcqueline 2005, but without nude scenes or gore

Apr 11, 2021 - edited Apr 11, 2021 - permalink

I know I would have to go with Kristi, The Werewolf Slayer. :)

Although given time, I might be able to come up with some rather darker more villainous roles.

Apr 11, 2021 - permalink

The KrisTerminator. She kills without mercy.

Apr 11, 2021 - permalink

Simply this:

Apr 11, 2021 - permalink

It would be cool to see a horror movie similar to Friday the 13th or scream but with a muscular woman as the villain.

Apr 11, 2021 - permalink

Wasn't Sue Price the bad girl in the Nemesis movies? I don't believe she was the heroine or was she? I haven't seen one in a long time. 🤔

Apr 11, 2021 - permalink

Wasn't Sue Price the bad girl in the Nemesis movies? I don't believe she was the heroine or was she? I haven't seen one in a long time. 🤔

She was the heroine but she was more of a anti hero.

Apr 11, 2021 - permalink

One of the ultimate evil babes was a girl named Juliet Landau. She played the evil vampiress Drusilla ~ Spike's main squeeze ~ on the Buffy show. Juliet was not all that big but she was chiseled. Her triceps were just unbelievable. And she's a vampire and they are usually bad news.

Apr 11, 2021 - permalink

I remember her. Daughter of actor Martin Landau. She was pretty hot. :)

Apr 11, 2021 - permalink

Are you serious? She was Martin Landau's daughter? Duh. I never put that together. Lol. There of course is a photo of her on the site. Drusilla was a horrible evil girl. Very hot.

Yep, you bet. She was Martin's daughter. :)

Her dad passed away just a few years ago. May he rest in peace.

Apr 11, 2021 - permalink

😥 And I barely remember Space 1999. All I know is Drusilla's arms looked so good you couldn't help but notice them. Even on a ten inch tv screen.

Apr 11, 2021 - permalink

Old Italian horror movie Nightmare city from 1980. There is a scene in which zombies are attacking a television studio, which is recording aerobics classes.

My old dream, a movie with a similar scene but zombies are attacking a female bodybuilding / crossfit show. And what's more, the girls win the zombies. A horde of living dead / mutants / monsters from outer space rush in, but using hammers, barbell and of course their enormous strength, women defeat them.

Solid fan service, of course.

In general, I am surprised by the perfect and emphasized inability of the victims in most horror / slashers to resist the threat. Neither physically nor psychologically. If the victim shows resistance, it is usually either a psychopath or a "deeply traumatized person who has experienced a nightmare."

Let the idea "a maniac attacks a woman and is defeated by the power of 12+ inch biceps", fetishistic and fanservice, but it is orders of magnitude better than "it is impossible to resist at all" and "only a person who has gone through hell can resist"

Apr 11, 2021 - permalink

Although she doesn't have the build ~ that was the idea behind the Buffy character. They created her in response to the stereotypical girl victim. I.E.The girl that screams and runs away. Buffy don't play that. I am trying to think if there was ever a slasher bad girl on that show...🤔

Not a slasher, but there was the evil super powerful Glory...

Apr 11, 2021 - permalink

slasher bad girl on that show...🤔

Apr 11, 2021 - permalink

Hummm. Perhaps we're looking for a lady more lethal. Maybe a La Femme Nikita? A true assassin. We will of course have to recast the part with a woman with some more muscle though. Any ideas? 🤔

Apr 11, 2021 - permalink

Gail Kim in Royal Kill (2009) more action based but she is the killer. Trish Stratus in Bail Enforcers (2011) . She fights a Korean, also more action based. Atleast these exist. But feel sooooo free to delete my comment.

[deleted]
Apr 11, 2021 - permalink

Interesting topic!

[deleted]
Apr 11, 2021 - permalink

Hmmm. I could do sci-fi and have them fight aliens, robots, and mutants.

Or I could do supernatural and have them fight vampires, demons, and assorted monsters.

I could do crime/suspense/action and have them fight human bad guys like criminal gangs or enemy soldiers.

I don't think it really matters as long as the following is true: 1) the heroine must show off her biceps at all times 2) the heroine does not need a man to save her 3) there is at least one scene of some hot girl-on-girl action.

Apr 11, 2021 - permalink

Kristi the Werewolf slayer, good one nytr,wrapped round the whip and crushed by the mighty thighs of kristi even zombie's and werewolves can't cope with that power!9

Apr 11, 2021 - permalink

Cryphis has a major point though. The days of needing a "macho man" to save them should be over. These ladies can take care of themselves. If anything, Mr Macho just gets in the way now. 🤗

Apr 12, 2021 - edited Apr 12, 2021 - permalink

Now I see they have Trish Stratus on the site. If I remember correctly Trish played a bounty hunter in some movie. I could see Kristi playing that part. And when you take into account the arsenal of weapons Kristi has in her possession that movie could turn into a good old fashioned splatter fest. Kristi The Bounty Hunter. That has possibilities...🤔

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »