Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Natural pecs or implants which one do you like?

Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

I prefer some assistance, especially when they are dressed in street clothes.

You can't look at this picture and tell me you would prefer that wonderful perfect incredible mind bending rack was NOT there.

Her name?

Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

Her name?

Shannon Rabon.

Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

My preference has always been natural: Simina Ursu

Joanne Wilson

As far as implants, Roberta Coletti's are about as large as I like:

Sep 04, 2022 - permalink
Sep 04, 2022 - permalink

No contest. You can have your silicone and steroids! I'll take a natural woman every time. :)

Sep 04, 2022 - permalink

Implants. I'd love if it was possible for women to be lean with huge muscles AND retain their boobs but alas, that's not really a possibility. So implants are the only alternative.

Sep 04, 2022 - permalink

Im gonna be boring and say that i love implants

But also nice strong natural pecs

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1844462/

Sep 04, 2022 - permalink

Natural all the way. Hard ripped muscle from head to toe and then two snow globes stuck on top just ruins the whole look. Hard striated pecs are the best. I know they would never do this but I wish they'd give women who have developed amazing pecs the option to pose on stage without their top to be able to fully show them off or with just maybe a small covering over the nipples. If they did, I wonder how many competitors would.

Sep 04, 2022 - permalink

I prefer natural. When you think about what these women are able to do with their bodies, it seems unnecessary to do what any woman with a few thousand dollars can do. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't throw Aleesha Young out of bed, but I don't think she need implants.

Sep 04, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by tanda4352
Sep 05, 2022 - permalink

Yea i agree with you tanda show some respect for these hard working women the implants are not necessary but they do enhance their sex appeal so what is the issue.

Sep 05, 2022 - permalink

I think one of the issues is that, regardless of how much work the FBB puts into her body, those saline bags will probably become the stars of the show.

Sep 05, 2022 - permalink

I doubt it a lot of women have big boobs only a handful have big muscles.

Sep 05, 2022 - permalink

...Something like this

Sep 05, 2022 - permalink

Her name?

looks like shannon rabon

[deleted]
Sep 05, 2022 - permalink

> natural, every time. > > Back when Mandy Squires was in contest shape (or near) i was imploring anyone who frequented HBC to visit her, because for my money she has one of the best modern natural chests, and you never know when a window will close. Recently, Kate Hart got implants (leading up to her wedding) right when she was really starting to pack on mass. Very few women have great implants: Kristina Moser, for example, got great work done and they look natural at first, second, and third glance. Or Angie Salvagno (well, at least her first round). There are few others that get really good work done

This is why i love the natural meat, she can make them hard & soft enough for her man to squeeze them & have fun

Damn man, that sound is something else

Sep 05, 2022 - permalink

Nikki Fuller was the best there ever was. Under the muscle implants=tits+boobs. Like complaining about peanut butter and chocolate.

Sep 05, 2022 - permalink

Either or for me. I like under pec implants the best, the kind that make the posing suit look like a suspension bridge 😉

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

When I see ladies like Cinderella Landolt, Maggie Diubaldo, Lauren Quinn, and Alina Popa get those implants, I only think, "What did you go and do that for?"

The only times I'm okay with implants is when they're "part of the package" of a lady when I first become aware of her, like Amy Fadhli, Theresa Hessler, DJ Wallis, or Samantha Baker. If she were to increase their size, my attitude is similarly, "What did you go and do that for?"

Just go natural.

Hi, It's crucial to respect individuals' choices regarding their bodies. While some may opt for enhancements like implants, others prefer to remain natural. What matters most is feeling comfortable and confident in one's own skin. It's important not to judge or impose our preferences onto others. Every person has the right to make decisions that align with their own values and desires. Let's celebrate diversity and support one another in our individual journeys towards self-expression and self-acceptance.

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

Natural pecs

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

Pecs

Mar 09, 2024 - permalink

Hi, It's crucial to respect individuals' choices regarding their bodies. While some may opt for enhancements like implants, others prefer to remain natural. What matters most is feeling comfortable and confident in one's own skin. It's important not to judge or impose our preferences onto others. Every person has the right to make decisions that align with their own values and desires. Let's celebrate diversity and support one another in our individual journeys towards self-expression and self-acceptance.

When it comes to implants and other cosmetic alterations, some people's decision may be practical for business or competition, and it may be to satisfy their desired vision for themselves, but still others' "self-expression" or "self-acceptance" may instead hinge on the approval/influence of other people.

Whatever the reason, respecting someone's autonomy doesn't mean blanket acceptance of their choices, particularly when beauty is in the eye of the beholder and some decisions/mindsets more harmful than others.

Mar 11, 2024 - permalink

When it comes to implants and other cosmetic alterations, some people's decision may be practical for business or competition, and it may be to satisfy their desired vision for themselves, but still others' "self-expression" or "self-acceptance" may instead hinge on the approval/influence of other people.

Whatever the reason, respecting someone's autonomy doesn't mean blanket acceptance of their choices, particularly when beauty is in the eye of the beholder and some decisions/mindsets more harmful than others.

Hi, Respecting autonomy means acknowledging individuals' choices, yet not all decisions are free from scrutiny, especially regarding self-expression through cosmetic alterations. While some pursue these changes for personal fulfillment or professional advancement, others may seek validation from external sources. However, autonomy doesn't warrant unconditional acceptance, especially when such decisions may perpetuate harmful beauty standards or self-image issues. Respect for autonomy should be balanced with critical reflection on societal influences and potential consequences.

« first < prev Page 8 of 8 next > last »