Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Natural pecs or implants which one do you like?

May 13, 2021 - permalink

I understand why fbb do it but I definitely prefer natural.

May 13, 2021 - permalink

Jackie paisley died from it

May 14, 2021 - permalink
May 14, 2021 - edited May 14, 2021 - permalink

Natural , small ones that fit in lines are ok and something i cam understand but natural is best . The trend of oversized balons is realy something i dont understand , Ok some gain good money with the balons but no good trend

When i contest shape boobs get smaller ( Ok much smaller )yes, but close to normal size comes back offseason , so no problem

May 14, 2021 - permalink

I’m gonna get some flak for this, but I honestly think Cindy Landolt looks better with her implants, I don’t know what it is, but just seeing the big boobs on her makes her look more feminine and beautiful, However Alina Popa and Carla Inhaia should’ve never gotten them, I liked them pre-implants, but I find Cindy more attractive with them 🤷‍♂️

cgsweat
May 14, 2021 - permalink

I’m gonna get some flak for this, but I honestly think Cindy Landolt looks better with her implants, I don’t know what it is, but just seeing the big boobs on her makes her look more feminine and beautiful, However Alina Popa and Carla Inhaia should’ve never gotten them, I liked them pre-implants, but I find Cindy more attractive with them 🤷‍♂️

It could also be that some women are self-conscious about themselves without the implants, and when they get them they get this massive boost in confidence. Cindy's photoshoots started getting sexier after she got them. She wasn't necessarily a slouch before, but it's like she felt better about her body so she was willing to show it off more.

Having said that, I still prefer her pre-implants, just wish she had that post-implant confidence to go with it.

May 14, 2021 - permalink

She definitly did for Business and she makes no secret about. But i be sure she would be same succesful with smaller ones that fit to her lines. Same for many more.

May 14, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by BrenTurner
fp909
May 14, 2021 - permalink

My favorite photo of Cindy : https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/158322/

The pure chest mass she was packing in that pic. I messaged her around the time to ask about her pec structure and it was as I had imagined, at least her description. Seeing her pose like pre-surgery Mandy would have been a real treat

May 14, 2021 - permalink

Recently seen very rare off-season pics of the pec queen Guluzar Tufenk and yes some curves on top was coming back and yes she still loked very hard 👍👍👍💪💪💪

May 15, 2021 - permalink

Whether Cindy's implants are liked or disliked, they became the stars of the show while the rest of her magnificent body became supporting players.

May 15, 2021 - permalink

99.9% of the time I prefer natural breasts/pecs but I’ve seen a couple of videos of Aleesha Young topless and my monkey brain was totally fooled.

I mean yeah, they’re comically huge but when she’s off-season they don’t look out of proportion at all, and they move just like the real thing too.

Anyway, her surgeon is an artist.

May 15, 2021 - permalink
May 15, 2021 - permalink

Nice meaty pecs.

May 15, 2021 - permalink

99.9% of the time I prefer natural breasts/pecs but I’ve seen a couple of videos of Aleesha Young topless and my monkey brain was totally fooled.

I mean yeah, they’re comically huge but when she’s off-season they don’t look out of proportion at all, and they move just like the real thing too.

I think Aleesha’s look good tbh, she has so much muscle packed onto her small 5’2 frame, so the boobs actually look pretty proportional, but I think that’s partially due to the fact that we’ve pretty much only ever seen her with implants, that it would be strange to see her without them

May 15, 2021 - permalink

I think Aleesha’s look good tbh, she has so much muscle packed onto her small 5’2 frame, so the boobs actually look pretty proportional, but I think that’s partially due to the fact that we’ve pretty much only ever seen her with implants, that it would be strange to see her without them

I have seen Aleesha topless before she got her implants. It took a while to get used to them but as you said, her implants are well proportioned and complement the mountain of muscle that is Aleesha Young. Plus me personally, I ain't a fan of the sagging breast skin that comes from female bodybuilders.

May 16, 2021 - permalink

Stil natural and Loks great

May 16, 2021 - permalink

Still natural and Loks great

Absolutely !!! I love that 🤤🤤.

May 16, 2021 - permalink

Natural

May 17, 2021 - permalink

Kristina looks amazing with natural beautiful breasts.

May 18, 2021 - permalink
May 20, 2021 - permalink

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/1...

Laine is amazing, and most of the time my jaw drops when checking her pecs, BUT there is something about that kind of implants that I feel doesnt let me get the real size of her pecs, so it is not the purest perfection of a natural chest.

May 20, 2021 - permalink

Nothing can beat natural. Absolutely nothing.

May 21, 2021 - permalink

I am in the minority and like implants.

« first < prev Page 4 of 8 next > last »