Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Banned for non-participation?

Mar 09, 2021 - permalink

Recently, Forum Saradas implemented a policy that ban members who do not contribute to their forum. It's hard to contribute anything on the site that deletes the members comments on a FBB, such as current status, etc. For example, I was given a warning for not commenting on the site. But when I want to contact the moderator, I am blocked from sending a message. For a site that wants their members to contribute, they make it difficult to do so. I was banned without explanation. Thus, I was wondering if GWM will follow in Saradas example. Such a move will not help them in the long run.

Chainer
Mar 09, 2021 - permalink

No. There are lots of ways to interact with the site which are beneficial other than posting pics:

• Favoriting images, without which we couldn't have the "high score" section
  • Making insightful text posts in the forum
  • Finding Hidden Gems to pin to the front page
  • Hanging out in the chat, without which we might not have "critical mass" there that encourages people to join
  • Reporting images that shouldn't be on the site

I encourage all of these things. Even if someone doesn't do any of these and just lurks, they might always start to engage with the site at a later point.

Mar 09, 2021 - permalink

Good to hear Chainer. Saradas is just silly in their policies.

Mar 09, 2021 - permalink

I might have faved a couple pics on here lol. Love this place! 😎👍

Mar 09, 2021 - permalink

Saradas is weird. It's basically a place where you have to contribute essentially pirated material, and if you don't you're banned.

No matter. This place is better. Thank you for all you do Chainer.

Mar 09, 2021 - permalink

I was banned from Saradas years ago for telling a moderator to stop posting pictures of 13 year old girls. That should tell you everything you need to know about that site. So they did you a favor, you don't want to associate yourself with pedophiles.

Mar 09, 2021 - permalink

I was banned from Saradas years ago for telling a moderator to stop posting pictures of 13 year old girls. That should tell you everything you need to know about that site. So they did you a favor, you don't want to associate yourself with pedophiles.

The one positive thing about Saradas. Their pedophiles are such conscientious, helpful types

Mar 09, 2021 - permalink

Yeah i don’t visit saradas much. I haven’t seen under age stuff but I don’t search much on there just some of the true and fictional fmg stories I read. I don’t hardly comment there so if I get banned it won’t hurt my feelings. And now knowing they share pics like that I may not go back again. Lol crazy

[deleted]
Mar 10, 2021 - permalink

i was banned too. They are a sponsored site and have become a market place for selling steroids, pedophiles etc. There is not much insightful information maybe besides the girls scamming sections, but that's about it.

Mar 10, 2021 - permalink

i was banned too. They are a sponsored site and have become a market place for selling steroids, pedophiles etc. There is not much insightful information maybe besides the girls scamming sections, but that's about it.

The funny thing about all those steroid sites that they advertise is that those sites are more than likely bullshit. Actual steroid sources are far more discreet than loudly advertising like that, and you’re probably gonna get bunk product if you attempt to buy from those sites.

U-1
Mar 10, 2021 - permalink

No. There are lots of ways to interact with the site which are beneficial other than posting pics:

• Favoriting images, without which we couldn't have the "high score" section
  • Making insightful text posts in the forum
  • Finding Hidden Gems to pin to the front page
  • Hanging out in the chat, without which we might not have "critical mass" there that encourages people to join
  • Reporting images that shouldn't be on the site

I encourage all of these things. Even if someone doesn't do any of these and just lurks, they might always start to engage with the site at a later point.

I didn't know the "Pin To Front Page" button was for that. I thought it would pin it to my profile's page and not the actual site's front page. Nice to know it's for that purpose! I'll start making use of it now!

tamarok
Mar 11, 2021 - edited Mar 11, 2021 - permalink

I haven't been on the Sarada for a while and have just had to deal with the steroid spam they send from time to time. Getting an e-mail like the one they sent just makes me want to avoid the site, since I am hardly lurking if I am not visiting.

GWM is a better site in many ways, and I am not saying that just as a moderator.

Mar 12, 2021 - permalink

I was eager to ask here about that site, but kind of afraid because I didnt know the policy on this forum.

I can relate to every experience here, the policy and behaviours are just bad. As OP, I wanted to contributed but didnt know how, sometimes I posted stuff and got deleted. Also I didnt know if there was some exclusive content for people that contributed. I would have no problem of contributing if they didnt have such dark policies.

Also all publicity and bot made post, I didnt feel like user could communicate between them freely.

fp909
Mar 12, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Mar 12, 2021 - edited Mar 12, 2021 - permalink

Most people have been banned at some point. I have been banned a few times. Honestly, I was just there for the videos. I found a MUCH better place for that (search this forum for a post by AdmiralBates). At Saradas, if you post really good stuff, the mods move it to the VIP section so that only they can see it and you or most others can't access it. I was a VIP a few times because of my posts, but I got banned for complaining about feedback. Saradas is like a pyramid scheme that only serves those at the top (think Amway). The mods are using you and if you don't smile while they do it, they ban you. But their files are okay at best and the sites where they store the files on typically remove them somewhat quickly, so many of the links are dead anyway. You're better off without those folks.

Mar 12, 2021 - permalink

If you want a solid example of how to run a web page the wrong way just look at Saradas. GWM is so much better in every way possible.

Mar 12, 2021 - permalink

If you want a solid example of how to run a web page the wrong way just look at Saradas. GWM is so much better in every way possible.

No comparison 😎👍 gwm is amazing

Mar 12, 2021 - edited Mar 12, 2021 - permalink

Yeah I still visit Saradas occasionally but mostly to see if there are any new muscle ladies on the scene I don't know about. I'll never contribute anything pirated. I don't judge others for doing it. It's just not something I agree with. But Saradas is one of the worst forums because they try to make it where you damn near have to go VIP. I remember a few years back I complained how it's ridiculous to not have an EDIT button available to correct mistakes. The MODS are quick to message you with an attitude and delete your posts. I once had over 100 karma points and randomly had it all deleted and put into the negative. Why? I still contribute a comment here and there but I guess that was the price of not posting any pirated material that would have been moved to the VIP section anyway. Hell you can't even mention GWM on there.

Mar 12, 2021 - permalink

At Saradas, if you post really good stuff, the mods move it to the VIP section so that only they can see it and you or most others can't access it. I was a VIP a few times because of my posts, but I got banned for complaining about feedback. Saradas is like a pyramid scheme that only serves those at the top (think Amway). The mods are using you and if you don't smile while they do it, they ban you.

Oh yes I totally got that vibe from there. I posted some good material, suddendly it dissapareaded, I quite didnt know if it got deleted, I suspected that they uploaded to some private forum, but no notification nor karma.

AS, what do you mean, so I just gather material for this Ponzi dude with shady rewards as I don't even know if I'm getting as people are banned and post are deleted like nothing.

Mar 12, 2021 - permalink

I have never been banned despite regularly calling out the mentalists, fantasists and boneheads that proliferate on there. It is a truly awful site - it has no actual use whatsoever but I just cannot stop myself periodically going on there and indeed posting nonsense to see what happens. I suppose it's like a car-crash.... you shouldn't stare but you can't help it. The "contribute or be banned" edict is completely baffling as the site is already a mess of incoherent gibberish. When I saw that edict I just thought Christ, that's another 156 threads about "witch is lady wiv the bigestist biseps" incoming then. It's quite sad as there's a huge gap in the market for a forum catering for adult males who actually visit FBBs in real life for grown-up fun.

Mar 13, 2021 - permalink

i would hate to be banned because i dont upload. i just love this because i love muscular women, beautiful women, crazy women. i try to be respectful to the young girls the fit girls, but some of the sexier pics, bring sexier comments. Oh and i am glad this is basically a pg to r rated site, not x rated, the nudes you occasionally see, are artistic to me thanks!

Mar 15, 2021 - permalink

I'm not a high karma user there but people are not generous with karma. I had about 120 or something like that and was downloading some older videos from the 90s and then one day found that i couldn't even see download links. My karma had been nuked to -75! Because I wasn't "contributing" and only downloading, despite the fact that I had a dedicated author thread and had frequently posted stories in the past.

This exact same thing happened to me. I used to post stories pretty regularly there and contributed to the discussion forums. Slowly built up a karma score of around 150 over years and years. One day, I ended up downloading probably 10 or 12 different videos from one of their pages. My score was nuked to -99.

I'm basically done with that site. It's a cess pit of them spamming their own marketing and treating the general users like shit if they're not posting pirated content quickly enough. I will still lurk there every so often but if they end up banning me, so be it. I'm not contributing another second of effort to them.

Jul 22, 2021 - permalink

I just found out I've been banned from Saradas, I haven't been on their site or posted in months.

fp909
Jul 22, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Jul 22, 2021 - permalink

Turns out mods are far more overbearing here than saradas. Which really ruins the forums. Also, lot of underage girls being lusted for here as well. No fetish site ever going to be perfect I guess.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »