Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do you read female muscle erotica?

Mar 01, 2021 - permalink

I have been writing FMG stories (and stories related in female muscles in general) in DeviantArt for some time now and I have been hitting quite large amount of page visits lately and that made me think: how many people actually read erotic stories about female muscles (not only FMG stories, but in general)?

I would like to know if you read female muscle erotica and what kind of stories you like to read? Do you have favorite authors or stories you would like to share? Or anything else you want to comment about erotic female muscle stories in general (not only those here in GWM or in DA)? I would very much like to hear your thoughts on this, because I suspect there is surprisingly high amount of us here in internet.

Mar 01, 2021 - permalink

The library on Diana the valkyrie has been in my Faves for as long as i can remember. I enjoy growth stories and reveal stories, but I stay away from the gore and violence stories that seem to be popular on a lot of story boards.

Mar 01, 2021 - permalink

Only here.

Mar 01, 2021 - permalink

I do occasionally, but only the romantic/semi-romantic ones. I got no taste for the stories with too much gore/sexual violence.

[deleted]
Mar 01, 2021 - permalink

The few I have read were pretty badly written. It discourages me from reading more.

Mar 01, 2021 - permalink

I like reading muscular woman erotica as well, though I prefer more realistic-sized muscle women as opposed to the behemoth women that you find in FMG stories (I’ll still read FMG stories, but I read them less often than the former.)

And as for stories that I like to read, my favorite involve muscular and skilled women engaging in a combat sport (boxing, wrestling or MMA) against either another woman or a man. Like the previous posters, I don’t care for excessive gore or violence (I like the sporting aspect of combat sports versus a fighter sadistically hurting her opponent more than necessary), and I also don’t like mismatches like where a super buff and skilled female fighter takes on a skinny, out of shape and untrained man. I like back and forth matches, and I even like it when, in a mixed match, the man wins on occasion. Those stories seem to be rare, though.

Mar 01, 2021 - permalink

Surprised to find I'm in agreement with most of the previous posts, especially along the lines of "her biceps were 30" and she threw the city bus a mile away,crushing every skull in sight." Please.

Surprised because that's most of what I've read.

Mar 01, 2021 - permalink

For sure. Over the years I've dropped a few quid on Patreon or Smashwords to a few authors I enjoy reading. But it is a select few. My taste falls in in 2 camps. Long detailed psychology and factors resulting in a journey to bodybuilding with plenty of story beats to slowly show stages of progress. Or impossible outcomes in unlikely scenarios with comically large proportions, with a voice trying to explain to others how they got this way. I'm not into violence based stuff, if it is part of the story and it makes sense I'm happy.

Mar 01, 2021 - permalink

If you've not read Chemical Pink, do.

Mar 01, 2021 - permalink

And here comes the one who IS into the violence lol

I used to read a lot (and write), until I found aidungeon, which is a fun device that allows to kind of create your (my) perfect story. They mainly involve bikini / figure sized girls more often than not engaging in very brutal fights against men. Which, of course, is the kind of stories that I enjoy reading the most, and, (un)surprisingly, those are exactly the ones that I've had a hard time finding! It's curious that we are both struggling to find what we are looking for, and at the same are finding lots of what we are NOT looking for, even though they are opposite sides of the spectrum. At least in my case, I think the reason is that most of the very violent stories, as mentioned previously, tend to feature humongous women (and FMG), who are actually a bit of a turn off for me.

And yeah Diana's site is a goldmine, as are some DA pages.

Mar 02, 2021 - permalink

I think that's a harsh assumption, but I see why you drew that conclusion. I tend to read the authors I trust to deliver. Every now and then I'll read a bit of a story from someone new and give it a go.

Mar 02, 2021 - permalink

Brawna used to be a great archive, now DevianArt is a good source. DTV has tons of content.

Mar 02, 2021 - edited Mar 02, 2021 - permalink

What ever happened to Lingster?

Edit: Or L1ngster, Themightylingster.

fp909
Mar 02, 2021 - permalink

heck, i write it too, and my name is familiar to many, i've been active for almost 10 years.

somewhere around 5-6 years ago I stopped reading as frequently. I haven't visited DTV in a while, brawna died, and DA has become more of a visual medium although I still post things there. Business wise, patreon has been a great outlet and I'm still writing plenty of commissions, so people are still reading, but the places to read aren't nearly as active.

I started reading w/DTV, Mak's Muscle Library and then there was Brawna. Saradas has kind of supplanted a lot of those, and DA still has a lot of active writers, including myself.

I find that i have less inclination to write it if i'm actively reading it, so I don't do much of it anymore. i tend to gravitate more toward fun fictions now and i'm trying ot tackle more serious stuff (which has helped my writing juices a lot).

my true honest opinion is that right now videos are the currency for FMG, pictures a close 2nd. With PH biting the dust and people not really wanting to put too much effort in uploading elsewhere there might be a slight shift in the direction of stories again.

Mar 02, 2021 - permalink

Sometimes I read those stories, but I prefer eroticism, romance and domination (with a muscular girl) This is my favorite: https://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/christa/... If you find something similar, share it with me!

Mar 02, 2021 - permalink

I can honestly say I've not been to DTV in 10 years. Does it still look the same?

Mar 02, 2021 - permalink

The best of Internet 1.0

fp909
Mar 02, 2021 - permalink

I can honestly say I've not been to DTV in 10 years. Does it still look the same?

hasn't changed at all lol

Mar 02, 2021 - permalink

What ever happened to Lingster?

Edit: Or L1ngster, Themightylingster.

he still makes comics but rarely any new stories

Mar 02, 2021 - permalink

I like the stories where the wife decides to get in shape. Loves building muscles, and loves her husband to worship her new muscular body.

Mar 02, 2021 - permalink

Something I find fascinating, and also really cool, is that while all of us have a fondness for muscular women, we have such a wide variety in tastes for the erotica we consume. There really is something for everybody!

Mar 02, 2021 - permalink

I like the stories where the wife decides to get in shape. Loves building muscles, and loves her husband to worship her new muscular body.

Me too!

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

I've started writing and selling some myself ;)

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

I do and I love stories about women using martial arts (judo, bjj, muay thai etc.) in self defense situations, parties or any other kinda realistic situations. I do like brutality or gore, but again, if it stays near the realm of realism (can't say I really like when they beat the guy for 40 minutes straight, then finally kill him while r*ping him). It's great when the writer also describes or names the moves used and doesn't simply say something like "she used some karate strike thingie and took him out".

As far as the body type goes, I as well like anything athletic / muscular except for the exaggerations mentioned above (30 inch biceps morphs).

For instance, I found some short stuff written by a user named "wrestle2death" on insta. Sadly, he's on the verge of getting banned as IG is not exactly the right site for that type of content.

I have to say that I like comics even more, however good ones are hard to find. I love Katie by amazonias (part 1 and 2 especially) up until she gets to the morphed monster shape. I also like madtomy's style and would love if he made longer comics.

If you guys know or write stories / comics made in this style, I would love to know (and thank you in advance).

Respect for you guys writing stories and or drawing comics of any style, gotta agree with Gatsby28, it's eye opening how varied people's tastes are :)

Mar 04, 2021 - permalink

Yep

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »