Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

which celebrity do you want her to be a bodybuilder ?

Mar 09, 2021 - permalink

Natalie Portman !! she’s on the come up since she will be the new Thor

Mar 09, 2021 - permalink

Seems Natalie took her training so serious, she went from Portman to Bulkwoman

[deleted]
Mar 10, 2021 - edited Mar 10, 2021 - permalink

Was hoping for this since the announcement of the movie! > Seems Natalie took her training so serious, she went from Portman to Bulkwoman

Mar 10, 2021 - permalink

Seems Natalie took her training so serious, she went from Portman to Bulkwoman

I thought this was fake until I saw some news articles from this week raving about her new arms.

Mar 10, 2021 - permalink

Hollywood stars have absolutely perfect faces. Anyone of them would look incredible with FBB bodies. Just look at some of the examples on DA.

Mar 11, 2021 - permalink

Chloe Moretz would be great.

Mar 11, 2021 - permalink

Brie Larson could be a bodybuilder.

Mar 11, 2021 - permalink

Natalie Portman !! she’s on the come up since she will be the new Thor

They are making a woman the new Thor? Why?

Mar 11, 2021 - permalink

Brie Larson could be a bodybuilder.

I wish she would get huge. Steroids to the max. Especially with her attitude.

Mar 11, 2021 - permalink

I believe they are following in line with a time in the Thor comics where Thor was a female and character Natalie Portman plays Jane Foster took over the mantle of Thor.

Mar 19, 2021 - permalink

Gal Gadot even her role demands it so bad wonder woman with V tapered muscles with big juicy glutes & pecs

Mar 20, 2021 - permalink

Minnie Driver!

Mar 20, 2021 - permalink

Kristen Wiig would also be really sexy as a bodybuilder.

Apr 06, 2021 - permalink

Of course Cameron Diaz! And we got a taste of what might have been when she was with The Rock and she looked sensational. But if she had been properly bitten by the iron bug put acting firmly on the back burner and had taken the fitness lifestyle to the next level ... excuse me, I must go and take a cold shower!

Apr 07, 2021 - permalink

Sandra Bullock.

Apr 07, 2021 - permalink

Reese Witherspoon

Apr 07, 2021 - permalink

I think one to get Natalie back to the series. Two it follows what they did in the comic. Thor becomes unworthy and Jane Foster picks up the hammer. They play it as a mystery because for several issues nobody knows who the new lady Thor is. The real kicker is Jane has terminal cancer at the time and every time she picks up the hammer to become Thor the magic washes away all the chemo (because it basically a poison). So everytime she goes off to help someone she's basically killing herself. It was a great story. I'm sure it won't be played as well in a two hour movie and no matter how buff Portman gets she won't be the 6 foot something blonde goddess she turns into in the comic but I'm still looking forward to it.

Apr 07, 2021 - permalink

I just want to see Natalie get as buff as possible.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »