Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

which celebrity do you want her to be a bodybuilder ?

Feb 24, 2021 - permalink

for me it's Alicia Vikander, because she's so cute and we seen a good start to muscles in Lara Croft

Feb 24, 2021 - permalink

I would say Jennifer Lawrence

Feb 24, 2021 - permalink

Would have been cool to see Angela Bassett take it to the next level. I'm sure we're all aware of her muscles from the tina turner movie

Feb 24, 2021 - permalink

M76
Feb 24, 2021 - permalink

Anyone who looks good would look even better with muscles. But as we all know if any of them would build any significant muscles stupidwood would shun them and they'd never be able to get a gig.

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

Anyone who looks good would look even better with muscles. But as we all know if any of them would build any significant muscles stupidwood would shun them and they'd never be able to get a gig.

Since "stupidwood" has no issue sending the likes of Alicia Vikander, Emily Blunt, Gal Gadot, Noomi Rapace, Linda Hamilton, etc to personal trainers and get some level of muscle for a role, it's more likely most lose their gains because they never committed to being muscular forever after

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

My choice is Kelly Cucco. She already has a smokin bod with lean muscle. She just needs to bulk up

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

Evangeline Lilly she already has some decent muscle but love to see her add more link text

Mar 03, 2021 - edited Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

Would have been cool to see Angela Bassett take it to the next level. I'm sure we're all aware of her muscles from the tina turner movie

It's crazy that Angela Bassett already had an IFBB Pro level in her prime, she was shredded to the bone and had a good amount of muscle. If she committed to bodybuilding she could have been a multiple Miss Olympia or Arnold classic winner.

I think she had superior muscle building genetics because most women who lift as a hobby couldn't achieve that even if they got serious

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

I thought about Iden Versio (made from a real actress) from BF 2, in some cinematics I could imagine with muscles like fbb Ivie Rhein, that good skin good muscle tone latina smirk.

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

Evangeline Lilly she already has some decent muscle but love to see her add more link text

That's a great choice, I can imagine her being infinite hot just by gaining any amount of muscle.

Before acting she set the goal to win a bikini contest and hit the gym! I guess she could keep at it really good if she wanted.

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

What if Taylor Swift had muscles?

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

She'd still complain about her previous boyfriends but she'd look muscular while doing it

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

Do you mean something like this?

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

Gal Gadot , Scarlett Johanson , Melissa Benoist, and basically all the superheroine women past and present.

Mar 04, 2021 - edited Mar 04, 2021 - permalink

Taylor Swift as a bodybuilder would be sexy and badass.

Mar 04, 2021 - permalink

Do you mean something like this?

OMG !!! My new crush Thank you srma

Mar 09, 2021 - permalink

Natalie Portman Should be a bodybuilder.

Mar 09, 2021 - permalink

Anne Hathaway

Mar 09, 2021 - permalink

Katee Sackhoff

Mar 09, 2021 - permalink

Margot Robbie

Mar 09, 2021 - permalink

Margot Robbie

OH YES!!!

Mar 09, 2021 - permalink

Hailee Steinfeld

Mar 09, 2021 - permalink