Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who would you want to see in a Superhero movie/TV show?

Feb 24, 2021 - permalink

Obviously I doubt many of the women on this site are professional actors, but based purely on appearance who would you want to see starring as a superheroine on screen?

For me I think Sharon Bruneau or Marissa Brown would make incredible Wonder Women in the 80's.

Feb 24, 2021 - permalink

for me I suppose Emily Skye for She Hulk, I just want to see her more muscular

Feb 24, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by ktotheb
Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

Too many to name but I could see Wendy Fortino be very popular in Hollywood if she wants to go that route.

Jun 06, 2021 - permalink

We have the technology... ;)

Jun 06, 2021 - edited Jun 06, 2021 - permalink

The one that is still a fresh wound for me is Gina Carano. Gawd I loved her. We had a muscular super hot woman on a hit show and they were building a new show around her and now that's all done. (let's not devolve into a political discussion)

Other than her off the top of my head I could go for a buddy cop type story with Brooke Ence and Dana Linn Bailey. Brooke in the few shots of her in Wonder Woman looked absolutely incredible.

And though I think crossfit and physique women would be best for this kind of thing with more potential for crossover appeal I do love my big girls and I think Margie Martin would make an excellent superhero.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1449223/

[deleted]
Jun 06, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Jun 06, 2021 - permalink

Sarah Hayes, in her beast mode shape as Wonder Woman. Aleesha Young as She Hulk. So many possibilities that my head is spinning.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »