Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

www.pozedown.com

Feb 24, 2021 - permalink

Anyone knows pozedown? It seems to be new. "A Video Marketplace for Athletes" In my few the next unfit try to make money with handy clips. Who needs this rubbish, anyway? Lets go to youtube, search a minute, and get the better content for free + from world class athlets + filmed with good cams.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnuP0uZUW0gf...

M76
Apr 11, 2021 - edited Apr 11, 2021 - permalink

I've tried the site. And unfortunately they don't allow you to download the clips. To "buy" really means fuck all. There is no indication anywhere on the site that the videos are only viewable in tiny windows on their crappy site before you buy them. It's not even in the terms and conditions. And since they use DRM it's not possible to download the streams even if you have the knowhow.

I thought vod sites realized years ago not to inconvenience legitimate customers using drm.

Apr 12, 2021 - permalink

Hi, thanks so much for the feedback. I’m working to constantly try and improve Pozedown with additional features, so I really appreciate all customer feedback.

Download functionality is definitely something that I will be looking into, and I hope to deploy that feature in the future!

I’m working hard to get more content on the site, so I’m really excited to see how things develop. All feedback is very welcome, and thanks for all of your support.

Tom

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »