Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

how did you realize that you like muscular women?

May 14, 2023 - edited May 15, 2023 - permalink

Never Kick A Woman with the female boxer got me started at a very young age. She dominated Olive Oyl and I loved it. I wasn't sure what it was all about, but found myself looking at the back of wrestling magazines by age 11 or 12 and realized female muscles/wrestling was a thing. It grew from there. I was growing up in the era when FBBs just started and then took off fast. Here is a still from Never Kick A Woman as the muscled blonde watches Olive punch herself in the face before going for the knockout blow. The body contrast is terrific. She only knows Olive as "skinny." The blonde gave Olive a beating.

May 14, 2023 - permalink

Skin Deep with Raye Hollitt

Ha, same here. I was probably 12 and I saw a preview in a theater. I was so amazed, then came the magazines and muscle is always my preference.

May 14, 2023 - permalink

Skin Deep with Raye Hollitt

Ha, same here. I was probably 12 and I saw a preview in a theater. I was so amazed, then came the magazines and muscle is always my preference.

May 14, 2023 - permalink

1988, discovering a spread on Paula Bircumshaw in one of my brother-in-law's bodybuilding magzines.

May 14, 2023 - permalink

There was a girl when I was in 8th or 9th grade who flexed her biceps at lunch. Looked visible, and I liked it a lot--was very turned on. Then, many years later, Women's Physique World came out, and as soon as I saw Rachel McLish and Carla Dunlap, I was smitten. Out in the real world, one major transition came when I met a really athletic woman at a singles party. She was lean and tall and strong all over and had massive calves and thighs. We became friends and the friendship continued for many years.

As a single man, a friend introduced me to the legal side of the sex industry. My first experience there was with a woman who was not all that buff, but obviously had strong abs and blew me away with some powerful, deep stomach vacuums and naulis. Later met a woman at the same facility who had super sweet peaked and split biceps and dense abs that formed a ridge when she leaned back. She was one of the most perfectly built females I have ever met, slightly smaller than I was but densely muscled, even in her back so that you could feel her two vertical back muscles when gently putting your arm around her waist. She flexed those biceps willingly saying, "Wanta see some muscles?" She really should have competed. A year or two later I met a beautiful stripper who had strong arms--not spectacularly defined, but just about the size of mine when she was only maybe 100 lb and short. Her abs just blew me away, though. She'd flex them and create that beautiful Tee-shape where the central muscles really pop and the sides retract in a partial nauli. She worked them a lot and they were super strong--much stronger than mine.

In later years I met a number of gorgeous women in that industry, where they are rare, but less rare than in the outside world. One was just gorgeous and lean with a beautiful graceful body and well-defined biceps, triceps, and forearms, strong legs and very strong abs. She would flex everything for me with great skill and arm wrestle, too. One high point was flexing her quad and asking me to feel how hard it was. Yes, it was rock hard--she was a dancer. She was not as strong as I was, but I would just test her strength when arm wrestling and found it was very arousing just to allow her to hold me so I couldn't fully pin her. She could do great vacuums and naulis for me. Another woman was a bodybuilder and had beautiful, round, peaked and split biceps she would gladly flex for me. She loved it when I squeezed those rock hard boulders, which were nearly 14 inches, too. Stil another, pictured on here and named Chanel had a body that was very tight all over with the strongest, leanest abs I have ever seen in person on a woman. She was a runner and a true gym rat and looked like a 10 well into her 50s. Have also met three women who were grocery clerks who were extremely lean (because of smoking) and beautifully muscled with arms to die for. It's clear enough that many guys like girls with muscles, and every time a lean and well-muscled woman shows up in the sex industry, she gets a very large following. A few guys don't like them, but it's clear enough that muscles make money in that field.

What is this naulis thing you keep talking about? I've seen other posts that you've talked about it then too. What does that mean?

May 14, 2023 - permalink

.....A year or two later I met a beautiful stripper who had strong arms--not spectacularly defined, but just about the size of mine when she was only maybe 100 lb and short. Her abs just blew me away, though. She'd flex them and create that beautiful Tee-shape where the central muscles really pop and the sides retract in a partial nauli. She worked them a lot and they were super strong--much stronger than mine.

In later years I met a number of gorgeous women in that industry, where they are rare, but less rare than in the outside world.....

I know we're getting off topic here, but I wanted to chime in that this has been my experience as well. I think that dancing at a strip club and being willing to parade around on stage at a bodybuilding competition both require a certain degree of an exhibitionist streak. And being in shape helps in terms of looking good and being able to perform athletically on the pole. I can't even count how many dancers with at least some extra muscle--and some with quite a lot--that I've encountered over the past several years. Much better odds of coming across a muscular woman at a strip club than at the grocery store or any other random place.

May 14, 2023 - permalink

What is this naulis thing you keep talking about? I've seen other posts that you've talked about it then too. What does that mean?

If you do a search on this site under abs and put nauli in under comments,you'll see many naulis. It's a Yoga trick. You do a stomach vacuum and then isolate the central recti muscles, contracting them without contracting the muscles on each side--keeping the vacuum. With strong abs and a tight vacuum, it produces a shot of spectacular strength and control!

May 14, 2023 - edited May 14, 2023 - permalink

I know we're getting off topic here, but I wanted to chime in that this has been my experience as well. I think that dancing at a strip club and being willing to parade around on stage at a bodybuilding competition both require a certain degree of an exhibitionist streak. And being in shape helps in terms of looking good and being able to perform athletically on the pole. I can't even count how many dancers with at least some extra muscle--and some with quite a lot--that I've encountered over the past several years. Much better odds of coming across a muscular woman at a strip club than at the grocery store or any other random place.

Yes, and I think it's not only the need to be in shape to dance and the workout dancing provides, it's a strong desire or even a compulsion to be very lean and attractive. Any athletic woman who stays very lean ends up being a super turn-on that you don't often see on the street. Those desires are compounded when the lady adds gym time, which can also be very common with the more athletic ladies. They can really trade on near-competition ready appearance.

May 14, 2023 - permalink

Hello I am from italy and sorry If I made some mistakes with the language. I am 29 now but when I was 14/23 I was a very strong mountain-bike and road cycling athlete like I raced sometimes in world Cup and International Race and take some wins. In particular when I was 16/18 I was really strong in mountain-bike, like short race max. 1 hour and half of racing. At 16 I was start to do some cycling race with amateur (I was a semi professional), amateur road cycling race are mixed, man and woman. I remember my first mixed road race, I was young and skinny, like 180cm for 60/63 kg, the race was 100km with 2 long uphill like 10 and 6 kms. I was in the first group with strong mens until the first half of the first climb and after my legs was starting to get bad so I slow down and at the top of the first climb I was ended in a group with mens and the first woman. I remember that I was a bit shocked because I think I was really strong and this triggered me a lot so I think "ok let's try to drop her on the next climb and jump in the front". So the Second climb arrived... My legs was hard like stone๐Ÿ˜… and I try my best to stay behind her but I get dropped, my legs and my heart was at 100% and It's never happend to me this and get dropped by a woman, older than me but a woman. And there, in this situation I start to think and like muscular Girls, I started to like also when they are for real stronger than me in Sports, every day activities ecc...

I am sory for the long post and I hope someone Read this ๐Ÿ˜Š I post a picture of my legs at the time and her legs compared

May 14, 2023 - permalink

Many here have a much different definition of muscular than I do. I have had many encounters and would not even consider many of these girls to be out of the mainstream look you see at any gym. I love the extreme girls who look like they could be world class powerlifters or huge bodybuilders if they wanted to be.

« first < prev Page 4 of 4 next > last »