Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Should bodybuilders use steroids?

« first < prev Page 14 of 14 next > last »
Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

I don't usually read the IG comments, but more than once I've seen a certain dude say, "I will pay 200 Euros to arm-wrestle you, and 500 if you win."

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

"Love how vascular your feet are. Sexy muscle stud alpha goddess."

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

What frustrates me most here is strong opinions from individuals who have little to no understanding of bodybuilding itself.

No woman, anywhere, is training so you can get off. What you, or anyone else, thinks is completely out of the equation.

The fact that you think 'men's encouragment' is a factor in a female bodybuilder's decisions, is frankly, misogynistic.

Bodybuilders (all genders) train for themselves. No one else matters.

A bit late to the party but so well put together.

Jan 23, 2022 - permalink

If you listen to the interview, she talks about having done some periods on steroids and others without.

I subscribed to Herbiceps until they destroyed it with the new format. There were plenty of bikini, figure and fitness competitors that didn't use steroids yet were great looking. Think about Kelly Lynn. She was natural and sexy when she started. She took a 10 year break and came back looking way too huge because she used steroids. Rebekkah Willich was and is a stunner who clearly is natural. Maybe it's all about my tastes but I'll take natural over enhanced any day.

This again 🤦‍♂️

Jodi Miller isn't natural

Legal or not PEDs are rampant in all professional sports with the possible exception of billiards.

BODYBUILDING DOESN'T EXIST WITHOUT DRUGS. How many times do we have to say it?

« first < prev Page 14 of 14 next > last »