Forum > Requests > Thread

Any videos of a huge female bodybuilder dominating a very skinny guy?

Feb 18, 2021 - permalink

I know domination videos are very common but the guys in the videos are always kind of heavy and some of the women seem to struggle lifting them. The only videos I can recall seeing where the woman is significantly larger than the guy and is able to easily dominate him are those old videos of Karla Nelson.

I even came across some videos of male bodybuilders dominating skinny guys and and they're usually twice the size of the guy and are able to throw him around like a child, but I'm not gay so those videos don't do anything for me.

The women always seem to have to resort to scissorhold and locks but I'm looking for someone who dominates weaker men purely with her size and strength.

Feb 19, 2021 - permalink

I believe Amber DeLuca has videos like that...

Feb 19, 2021 - permalink

herbiceps has plenty of those lately. pretty much every girl they shoot with now does some "emasculation" with skinny guys.

Feb 19, 2021 - permalink

That's interesting, my experience has been the complete opposite. All I can find are videos of FBB's wrestling/dominating little guys. Personally I'm not really into those videos because throwing around a 140lb guy is so easy it doesn't really prove anything. I'd rather see them against average size guys to see how strong they really are. But, herbiceps has a ton of videos of FBBs dominating small guys. Awefilms has some as well, and c4s/207 has a bunch of tiny guys wrestling bigger chicks, though most of them aren't FBBs. Crushwrestling is mostly F/F but I think they have a few videos of F/M, so you can check there too.

Feb 19, 2021 - edited Feb 19, 2021 - permalink

That's interesting, my experience has been the complete opposite. All I can find are videos of FBB's wrestling/dominating little guys. Personally I'm not really into those videos because throwing around a 140lb guy is so easy it doesn't really prove anything. I'd rather see them against average size guys to see how strong they really are. But, herbiceps has a ton of videos of FBBs dominating small guys. Awefilms has some as well, and c4s/207 has a bunch of tiny guys wrestling bigger chicks, though most of them aren't FBBs. Crushwrestling is mostly F/F but I think they have a few videos of F/M, so you can check there too.

Thanks, are there any specific fbbs from those sites who are significantly bigger than the guys they dominate?

My main issue with the videos of them wrestling average sized guys is that 80% of the video is of them on the ground putting the guy in a hold. They can be easily faked by telling the fbb not to squeeze so hard and having the guy pretend to be hurt, but even if they are for real it doesn't come across too well on video. There are even a few videos I've seen putting them up against male bodybuilders where its clear he's letting her win.

Feb 19, 2021 - edited Feb 19, 2021 - permalink

Thanks, are there any specific fbbs from those sites who are significantly bigger than the guys they dominate?

My main issue with the videos of them wrestling average sized guys is that 80% of the video is of them on the ground putting the guy in a hold. They can be easily faked by telling the fbb not to squeeze so hard and having the guy pretend to be hurt, but even if they are for real it doesn't come across too well on video. There are even a few videos I've seen putting them up against male bodybuilders where its clear he's letting her win.

You might like Hailey McGrath's bedroom domination or whorship me bitch video:

https://www.herbicepscam.com/vod/?term=hailey

It's a little on the playful side, but she still ragdolls and throws him around whenever she wants. She starts the video off by overhead pressing him and throwing him onto the bed. You can also tell Hailey is naturally dominant and loves overpowering him. I believe she's about 180lbs and the guy is around 140, so pretty big difference.

Sarah Backman battle of the sexes:

https://www.herbicepscam.com/vod/?term=sarah+...

It's just an armwrestling video but the size difference is crazy. She looks like a goddess next to this guy and completely overpowers him in armwrestling.

"Smashed" is another good video, against a bigger guy that she dominates and gets very intense. Never seen anyone's arm get slammed so violently before.

Back to wrestling, if you don't mind women who aren't bodybuilders but are great wrestlers, then take your pick of any video from Anya:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/207/grappli...

Not the first girl that comes up, but the second. She's 6'3 280-300lb former athlete so the size differences are about as significant as you're going to get. IMO, she's the best/strongest wrestler I've seen. I'd put my money on her against most FBB's.

You'll also find some stuff at awefilms:

https://awefilms.com/categories/domination.ht...

Jun 23, 2021 - permalink

"Alina Popa VS Tony" is an old old video that can't be purchased anymore. Features Alina wrestling a very thin guy and commenting on how his waist is the smallest she's ever scissored. Google it and there's some full versions that pop up first in the video results.

It IS incredibly rare to see an actually "skinny" guy measuring up against an FBB. As you've said, most of the time it's just some average pudgy/fit man who's not quite small enough to be rag dolled around.

Jun 23, 2021 - permalink

Herbiceps has a lot of those. Hottest one I've seen is Shannon Seeley stripping off a guy's t shirt and wearing it herself. The shirt is nearly skin tight on her while kinda loose on the guy

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »