Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Did you ever have a bad experience with a Fbb?

Feb 26, 2021 - permalink

Does this question include sessions or should that be a NSFW thread? (Although my negatives were G rated)

Feb 26, 2021 - permalink

Not to get too far off topic but I feel like a lot of these girls already suffer from body dysmorphia before getting full on into the FBB lifestyle so they might also be a little sensitive along with the haters (and sometimes fans) making comments that make them uncomfortable or irritated. I mean if I spent 6 days a week,hours and hours on end, along with a super restricted diet and lifestyle to create something beautiful only to have someone shit on it I would probably lose my damn mind too

Feb 26, 2021 - permalink

A woman misunderstood the "Wow" emoji. After I explained it, she was a little embarrassed.

Feb 26, 2021 - permalink

The only lesson I learned after that incident was to not comment at all.

Feb 26, 2021 - permalink

We have had many in person experiences with female bodybuilders over the years and all have been very positive. But then again, we treat all people we meet with respect unless we are treated otherwise.

M76
Feb 27, 2021 - permalink

On instagram, I have had my posts deleted or even been blocked for asking what turned out to be the wrong questions. I

As another example, this muscle gal with bible quotes said she was getting muscles for Jesus. I asked her why Jesus cared if she had muscles, because I don't remember anything about muscles in the New Testament. Well, I got banned for asking that question. But I thought it was a legitimate question.

LOL, never expect reasonable answer when questioning religion. I give a wide berth to anyone that has bible quotes.

My bad experiences include having a fight in private messages with a certain FBB about the price at she was selling her clips, I don't want to name names, but it was a very long time ago, before hbcam and others were a thing.

Another bad experience is from IRL I commented on a girl's arms and she almost bit my head off for it.

Feb 28, 2021 - permalink

Some of them are quite nasty.

Feb 28, 2021 - edited Feb 28, 2021 - permalink

"Hey bro you should train your back more, good job though." "Yeah thanks bro, you cool."

"Hey sis you should train your back more, good job though." *blocked, reported, called the FBI

Mar 01, 2021 - permalink

And then you have the white knights who will ride in to try to curry favor with the woman.

The White Knights are arguably the worst. Even on sites like this, there are always a few lurking around, ready to pounce on any comment no matter how slight, in the desperate hope the girl will reward their Nice Guy act.

Mar 04, 2021 - permalink

I'm still not sure exactly who this is but I received a private message on here a few years ago from an account called "Smalls1975" saying this:

"Just realized last night I am on this site. No,clue how, however try calling my son a nerd again. You've been reported. No need for that. You don't me, I don't know you NOR do you know my son. Grow up...how old are you? Guarantee my son is way more mature than yourself. Keep your rude comments to yourself."

I can't remember what I might have said to make her react but I'm guessing someone posted a pic of a muscular woman next to a nerdy looking guy who happened to be her son and I pointed it out in a comment lol

Mar 04, 2021 - permalink

The White Knights are arguably the worst. Even on sites like this, there are always a few lurking around, ready to pounce on any comment no matter how slight, in the desperate hope the girl will reward their Nice Guy act.

Or just to kiss up in the most gooey, over-the-top way. They generally don't bother me, but sometimes they catch me in the wrong mood. I don't say anything, I just think it. But we all have our own quirks here.

Apr 08, 2021 - permalink

I just wrote in the comments that beastbuns is looking a lot better than you and that you need to workout more to reach her level. I thought that was a harmless comment, just to motivate her to be more like beastbuns

Next thing I know, beastbuns commented that it was not nice if me to say. Her boyfriend commented that I do not know how much effort she puts in the gym and then crossfit made a comment which I couldn't read because she blocked me

You've got some serious mental issues if you think that's a harmless comment. Are you a sociopath?

Chainer
Apr 08, 2021 - permalink

While I agree that comment comes across as clueless at best, it is bad practice to revive a thread that has been dead for a month with what is basically just an insult. Don't do that.

6 days ago - edited 6 days ago - permalink

Many years ago there was a FBB who liked to advertise her c4s store on saradas. I commented on how much I appreciated her effort and hard work and also offered some tips on how I believed she could improve the quality of her clips. Well she immediately took offense to that for some reason and was out for my blood.

After a short but heated discussion I told her as someone who has purchased many of her clips in the past I don't see how making some simple suggestions is such an insult. Well she immediately profusely apologizes for overreacting. I guess she understood that she was cussing out someone who had been a loyal customer. Damage was done though. Never gave her another dime again after that.

After that, along with hearing many other stories, I was just never interested in interacting with any FBBs over social media. Not through instagram, facebook, chatrooms, or anything. It really started to build up a negative stereotype in my head.

6 days ago - permalink

You're not missing anything.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »