Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Jaw transformation

[deleted]
Jul 22, 2022 - permalink

Lovely comparison there with Sarah. Lovely to see that jawline thicken and get wider!!🔥🥰🥰

Dec 28, 2022 - edited Dec 13, 2023 - permalink

So much hotter after heavy steroid usage. Especially in the face. Just love what testosterone does for their sexy look.

Dec 28, 2022 - permalink

love her jaw and roid voice transformation

WTF!!!! Just 10 months!!! She is obviously on very hard juicing. Her voice transformation is absolutely incredible for such a shor time

Dec 28, 2022 - permalink

So much hotter after heavy steroid usage. Especially in the face. Just love what testosterone does for their sexy look.

love her transformation very masculine

The...fuck?

OK, brother. I guess whatever works for you. Manly square jaws, bad skin, stubble, giant dick-clits and a voice like James Earl Jones all make my turtle head retreat into it's shell. Femininity with muscle is awesome. Masculinity belongs on men. That's why it's called masculinity. Heavy steroid effects make me want to hurl.

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

The...fuck?

OK, brother. I guess whatever works for you. Manly square jaws, bad skin, stubble, giant dick-clits and a voice like James Earl Jones all make my turtle head retreat into it's shell. Femininity with muscle is awesome. Masculinity belongs on men. That's why it's called masculinity. Heavy steroid effects make me want to hurl.

Oh man. You just listed all the side effects that turn me on most about jacked up fbbs. That’s why facial virilization from heavy roid usage is so sexy.

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

This is a 2-year difference I believe. Just an abasing jaw transformation.

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

This is a 2-year difference I believe. Just an abasing jaw transformation.

Sarah is my favorite

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

love her jaw and roid voice transformation

What is her name?

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

Lovin' them when their jawline goes square

Oct 21, 2023 - permalink

lot of change on her since day one!

https://www.instagram.com/jenobia_desirea/

Dec 12, 2023 - permalink

Natali Sharapova: One of the best Androgenic Side Effects I Have Ever Seen

With Gabrille and Tereza Linhartova; Also Jaw Roid Queens

Dec 12, 2023 - permalink

Before and After Is Amazing

Dec 23, 2023 - permalink

Watch that Jaw get nice and defined

hey whos the first girl>>>???

Dec 23, 2023 - permalink

January 6, 2021

October 18, 2021

Who's she?

Dec 23, 2023 - permalink

hey whos the first girl>>>???

lisa mclean

Dec 23, 2023 - permalink

The...fuck?

Different people like different things, stop judging what others like.

Dec 23, 2023 - permalink

lisa mclean

tyyy

« first < prev Page 5 of 5 next > last »