Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Jaw transformation

Mar 09, 2021 - permalink

That’s Michelle Neil in the first post.

Mar 11, 2021 - permalink

> I love this stuff and routinely look for messages from guys that don't so I can find the pictures easier

I use the same tactic :P nice

Ha! then I'll leave a comment with "jawline" in it so I can find it later if I want

Mar 12, 2021 - permalink

I find the strong jawline so damned sexy!🔥🔥🔥🔥🥰🥰 Some lovely examples on this page!

pfff me too, today I almost lost it in HBC this girl was broadcasting

I mean, when the girl is like that, you know there is some great muscular mass and a great lot of stuff going on on that body.

[relative OFFtopic, I think I developped a kind of face or texture scaner on people, it is like just by looking the swalloness of the face to cosmetic choosing, general healthy look, silhoutte, I think i can guess how muscular the girl is.

Also I have a thing with some girls that the general public consider to have some ugly features, I think I have a shock and a adrenaline thrill with this girls. I was kind of afraid about "oh what people would say if I date an ugly girl" (just some bad psycologic stuff going on there, but well).

But as I checked these girls I say omg they are really hot, made my moove and succeded, and now I think I embraced that kinky vibe.

Mar 13, 2021 - permalink

Hell yes

Mar 14, 2021 - edited Mar 14, 2021 - permalink

pfff me too, today I almost lost it in HBC this girl was broadcasting

Who is this?

There's something so nice about the jawline and its ratio to the forehead, chin and brow. For lack of a better term, it makes her a handsome woman.

Mar 15, 2021 - permalink

Here is a great jawline example! I love how shaped that chin is.

Mar 16, 2021 - permalink

Who is this?

There's something so nice about the jawline and its ratio to the forehead, chin and brow. For lack of a better term, it makes her a handsome woman.

Yes, but I this point I don't know if the arousel isnt and indirect reaction to thinking "wow that girl must bulging in muscles" (if that's something in english). But she is also very atractive.

Apr 17, 2021 - edited Apr 17, 2021 - permalink

Surprised to say I think this has grown on me a bit, or maybe I just hadn't consciously realized it:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1362932/

Chances are its atleast in part that a strong jaw indicates leanness and the absence of a a slight double chin. For example, Theresa Ivancik:

vs

Natalie also comes to mind( in her case its really just offseason vs lean )

Apr 17, 2021 - permalink

Surprised to say I think this has grown on me a bit, or maybe I just hadn't consciously realized it:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1362932/

Kris Murrell has 1 sexy jaw!! Man I wish she still competed

Apr 22, 2021 - permalink

tracey greenwoods jaw is great. kristina dybdahl and maria garcia

cgsweat
May 06, 2021 - permalink

That’s Michelle Neil in the first post.

While Michelle Neil (from my recollection) probably wins most swollen jaw muscles ever, she's also requested to be blacklisted from the site. So those images have been removed. Anyone interested in this thread can Google her and probably won't be disappointed.

cgsweat
May 06, 2021 - permalink

Not really a transformation, but a strong jaw nonetheless:

May 07, 2021 - permalink

Who is this?

May 07, 2021 - edited May 07, 2021 - permalink

Who is this? There's something so nice about the jawline and its ratio to the forehead, chin and brow. For lack of a better term, it makes her a handsome woman.

Amy Hanley

Jun 10, 2021 - permalink

Well, for anyone thats into the more extreme examples, theres Lidia khoury Geagea

Nov 08, 2021 - permalink

How have I overlooked Lidia for so long. Wow

Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

Great thread guys! Another great example although in reverse is Melissa Dettwiller. I didn’t notice it that much when she worked out because she’s gorgeous but now that she’s lost all her muscles you see how strong her jawline was.

Dec 01, 2021 - permalink

Big fan of the roid jawline. Love the Amy Hanley picshttps://www.girlswithmuscle.com/attachments/full/1263666_2026363_O1Ws3y.jpghttps://www.girlswithmuscle.com/attachments/full/1263666_2082877_QHk3mz.jpg and Theresa Invancik

Dec 02, 2021 - permalink

Two more examples:

Lisa Mclean

to

Kahla Bullemor

to

Dec 31, 2021 - permalink
Jan 01, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by kronox20022002
Jan 01, 2022 - permalink

I need more of this thread!

« first < prev Page 2 of 5 next > last »