Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

FBB with the lowest roid voice

May 14, 2021 - permalink

Wow! I liked her a lot but that's a turnoff. It's deeper than the guy doing the interviewer.....once again, lines crossed.

More for me.

Feb 18, 2022 - permalink
Feb 25, 2022 - permalink
Feb 25, 2022 - permalink

+1 for Sarah Boes. She recently posted a video on her IG where she poked fun at herself for the people commenting on her voice. It's hilarious.

My pick would be Nuriye Evans. Her regular voice sounds relatively normal...but in her "rage" videos, she can growl lower and fiercer than most guys. If you ask her to speak with a lower voice for a custom video, she'll more than accommodate. I was blown away, almost scared at times.

If you like a woman who can scream with a very low voice, but who isn't muscular, search on YouTube for a band called Jinjer. Specifically the song "Pisces." She can growl more impressively than many guys in metal/hardcore. If I didn't see who was singing, I would think it was a guy. She's that good. There are even several reaction videos to just this one song which are hilarious to watch.

Never think it's weird to appreciate a woman with a low voice. Jinjer's videos have millions of views, and the thousands of comments are unanimously positive for the lead singer's vocals.

Feb 25, 2022 - permalink

I have to admit I love the low voice. However, only if it comes with a woman who still looks feminine. When I see a video of a woman with the low roid voice and does her best to look masculine it’s a turn off. I met Lora Ottanad one and I told her I loved her voice and she deepened it and moaned in my ear so low it vibrated my head. On the flip side I have a higher male voice and have been mistaken for a woman on the phone so that really sucks.

Feb 26, 2022 - permalink

I have to admit I love the low voice. However, only if it comes with a woman who still looks feminine. When I see a video of a woman with the low roid voice and does her best to look masculine it’s a turn off. I met Lora Ottanad one and I told her I loved her voice and she deepened it and moaned in my ear so low it vibrated my head. On the flip side I have a higher male voice and have been mistaken for a woman on the phone so that really sucks.

Ah yes Lora Ottenad she has 1 sexy voice! Thanks for the info because I do plan on sessioning with her this year 👍

Feb 26, 2022 - permalink

lol

Feb 26, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by musclebox77
Feb 26, 2022 - permalink

Can't say I've heard many but Anne Mohn's is pretty deep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV52fPV3VZc

There's such a smooth quality to the sound of her voice. It's more calming than most.

https://youtu.be/ImRdJWPhNIU

As massive and roided as she obviously is, she sounds more feminine than a lot of "normal" women I've met.

Feb 27, 2022 - edited Feb 27, 2022 - permalink

Ariel Khadr - not the deepest just adding to the archive

Ariel Khadr

Feb 27, 2022 - permalink

Anne Mohne's voice is a massive turn on.

Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

I actually don't have a problem with some of these women having deeper voices. It makes some sound more intriguing, more seductive to me. Just as long as they don't sound like Batman or Darth Vader.

Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

Is it wrong that I kinda like the super deep roid voices now?

Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

Nope not at all! Roid voices are sexy as hell so welcome to the club my friend

[deleted]
Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

With all respect to these girl, all of you have yet to find a girl with a voice as deep as Sheila Bleck

Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

Nope absolutely fine!!

Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

I know this is about deep steroid voices but I just came across this video of Kim Chezivsky and can't believe how feminine her voice is for a woman so muscular and obviously using gear to get jacked.

https://youtu.be/IMoZfb05Iis

Kim's husband was a famous BB coach. He pioneered use of insulin and growth hormone as anabolic agents. His wife probably followed such protocol. There hasn't been a woman her size with not a shred of roid voice.

Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

Cory Everson. Though not as big as Kim Chezivsky does not have a steroid voice at all. Allison Frahns voice is so low for a figure girl it’s amazing. Videos of her interviews are great.

Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

Sheiiia Bleck is near the top of the list. Also Lisa Geisbrect

Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

Robin Parker

Jun 17, 2022 - permalink
Jun 17, 2022 - permalink
Jun 17, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by uberbabesrule
Tm7
Jul 17, 2022 - permalink

Chelsea Dion, my god she is so hot.

Jul 17, 2022 - permalink

Anne Mohn has got a great voice yes its deep but it's sexy with her French accent and who wouldn't want to be seduce by her

« first < prev Page 5 of 6 next > last »