Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Armwrestling

Feb 12, 2021 - permalink

Whats the best F v F armwrestling match you've ever seen? Also, what match would you like to see happening one time?

Feb 14, 2021 - permalink
Feb 14, 2021 - permalink

Julia vs Jessica

[deleted]
Feb 14, 2021 - permalink

I like much julia

Feb 15, 2021 - permalink

I think Jessica is stronger than we realize

Mar 22, 2021 - permalink

Whats the best F v F armwrestling match you've ever seen? Also, what match would you like to see happening one time?

This is one of my favs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM8Pocp5x8o

I like to fantasize in a comparison where the stronger woman can be defeated by a smaller one :)

Jul 07, 2021 - permalink
Aug 26, 2021 - permalink
Sep 18, 2021 - permalink

Ruzh Bedzir vs. Emma Hartley

Sep 19, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by goodoc2001
Nov 26, 2021 - permalink

Ruzh vs. Emma.......yawn....same tired stuff, different day.

It will never happen unless you are willing to put up big money for travel, prizes, etc. One is in western Australia; the other is in the Czech Republic.

Dec 01, 2021 - permalink

Ruzh vs. Emma.......yawn....same tired stuff, different day.

It will never happen unless you are willing to put up big money for travel, prizes, etc. One is in western Australia; the other is in the Czech Republic.

Apparently you've never been to an expo or national event where people from all over the world come. I have seen unlikely matchups at Arnolds and Olympia, for example.

Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OObwGMHaldw&t=80s

Kristin Graham vs. Jen Aguirre

They measure and then wrestle.

Dec 09, 2021 - permalink

"apparently you've never been to an expo or national event......" Actually, I have. But a drawback for you is that neither of these women compete, according to their IG sites. Which removes one incentive for them to attend the same show.

Dec 09, 2021 - permalink

"apparently you've never been to an expo or national event......" Actually, I have. But a drawback for you is that neither of these women compete, according to their IG sites. Which removes one incentive for them to attend the same show.

Then you're aware that many of the people who attend expos don't compete. They just follow the lifestyle.

Dec 10, 2021 - permalink

If you have the money and incentives to bring them together, feel free to spend your money on that.

Dec 10, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by vukanmitrov
Dec 10, 2021 - permalink

If you have the money and incentives to bring them together, feel free to spend your money on that.

I've been to the muscle mansion. I've seen it all. If a non-competing muscle chick is at the expo, chances are she will end up at the muscle mansion, and shoots and matches will occur.

Dec 10, 2021 - permalink

Can all these huge fbbs win in armwrestling match versus common mens who are weight near 60kg ???

Most, yes. They are monsters. Irene Anderson is a beast.

Dec 11, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by vukanmitrov
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »