Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Perfect peaks

« first < prev Page 10 of 10 next > last »
Oct 13, 2023 - permalink

Not huge but Ruzhena Bedzir has great peaks

A year later in the summer of 2023 few of her photos are modified. Right now her biceps are nowhere

Oct 14, 2023 - permalink

Danni Terresa...from her glorious past. 😳🥵

Oct 14, 2023 - permalink

Danni Terresa...from her glorious past. 😳🥵

I wonder what happened to her. Came in burning hot then randomly and suddenly disappeared

Oct 14, 2023 - permalink

Cass

Oct 14, 2023 - permalink

I wonder what happened to her. Came in burning hot then randomly and suddenly disappeared

@Gatsby...yes I agree. She was conversing with us on here and I exchanged several private messages with her as well. Very accommodating and pleasant lady. She was really building some impressive biceps!! I miss Danni. 😫

fp909
Oct 14, 2023 - permalink

Rene Miller is definitely one of the current peak queens. those things are insanity from both front and back

Oct 14, 2023 - permalink

Rene Miller is definitely one of the current peak queens. those things are insanity from both front and back

Nobody with a single functioning brain cell, could possibly argue with this! Rene's biceps are so full, peaked and perfect.

Oct 17, 2023 - permalink

https://www.herbiceps.com/videos/92679

If ever there was a woman who belonged in this "Perfect Peaks" appreciation thread. Anna Lena Prinz has biceps that are off the charts!!😳💪

rod
Oct 17, 2023 - permalink
Oct 25, 2023 - edited Oct 25, 2023 - permalink

Okay, maybe not perfectly peaked...but have you ever seen more impressive cannon ball biceps! Juliette Bergman will always be a biceps legend!

Dec 09, 2023 - permalink

Blast from the past: Laura Leone ... her peak stretched that sweater sleeve

Dec 10, 2023 - permalink

Where is this from?

Dec 10, 2023 - permalink

Gergana Savova, the mistress of muscle, has great peaks as well as perfect pecs.\https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/2142849/

« first < prev Page 10 of 10 next > last »