Best Pec Bouncing/Flexing

Feb 08, 2021 - permalink

Best clips and pics of female pecs

Feb 08, 2021 - permalink

Love the natural chest

Feb 08, 2021 - permalink

Melissa Dettwiller was among the best

Feb 08, 2021 - permalink

Melissa is in a class all by herself..... I love when she Flexes her biceps along with her pecs ........ So Female.....What a Woman !!!!!!

[deleted]
Feb 08, 2021 - permalink

Haha, it was only a matter of time until there was a pecs thread.

Feb 08, 2021 - edited Feb 08, 2021 - permalink
Feb 08, 2021 - permalink

I guess folks have never heard of Angela Salvagno. :) https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1353198/

Feb 08, 2021 - permalink

Vanessa Dominguez

Feb 08, 2021 - edited Feb 08, 2021 - permalink

I can't choose less than 10, so here we go with my top 10

1. Danielle Gardner (Mz Devious) and Kisha Wilson I don't have a coin to flip, so here we are. Devious is an icon and Kisha won my heart by completely out muscling Gretchen Imes in a HB shoot a few years back.

2. Melissa Dettwiller Just edged by Danielle, but maybe the most iconic pec bouncer in the world. She made it more of a normality to be jacked yet have ultimate control of her body

3. Angela Salvagno Very few monsters like her have the girly girl voice still, and she was ultra intense, especially with her pecs which is why she's on this list.

4. Rapture She's never shown an ability to do all the tricks like a Mz Devious or Melissa can do, but she's so proud of her chest (among the rest or her body) and that catapults her into the middle of my Top 10.

5. Lauren Quinn She does stuff with her pecs that are hard to fathom sometimes, and it's always a treat when I find a pec bouncing vid of hers, cause it looks like she has so much joy doing it.

6. Lauren Fogle Something about hot blonde muscle girls that can pec bounce named Lauren. Her control might be the best on the list, but she doesn't have the size compared to Danielle and Melissa, so that bumps her a bit. (Melissa and Danielle are my perfect size girl, with Angela being an exception due to the voice)

7. Catherine Holland/Boshuizen I discovered her ability late, which docked her points, but as a pec bounce lover,I've seen a lot of girls do it and top 7 is amazing. Her control and speed are really her strengths.

8. Heloiza Ferreira Her strength, control and eroticism are what carry Helo into my top 10. I've never been able to last more than 5 minutes in a cam show with her, especially when she gets her pecs going.

9. Aspen Rae She is simply just the hottest muscle girl in the world, but her admitted lack of range with her pec bouncing docks her.

10. Brandi Mae Akers, Lindsay Mulinazzi, Roseanne Desmarais Three way tie at the 10 mark- All of these women simply know how to control their bodies AND ours.

Feb 09, 2021 - permalink

Undoubtly Kristina Moser. she has a gift for it

Feb 09, 2021 - permalink

Undoubtly Kristina Moser. she has a gift for it

How did I miss her? I follow her on insta and I've done 1on1 with her on HBC. She is so brutally honest and has an awesome personality 😂😂 leave it to me to forget her greatness

[deleted]
Feb 09, 2021 - permalink
Feb 13, 2021 - permalink

Christa bauch definitely

Feb 16, 2021 - permalink

A shame that the majority of names brought up all have fakes boobs.

Feb 16, 2021 - permalink

A shame that the majority of names brought up all have fakes boobs.

Yes, best pec dancer for me must be Janeen Landkowsky in her prime, ton of pure meaty ripped pecs being perfectly controlled, pure muscle lust, and she knew it, very hot.

Also Collette Guimond is another great non implant one. Alina had some great pec posing and joyfull stuff that was very hot.

Feb 24, 2021 - permalink
Feb 22, 2022 - permalink
Feb 22, 2022 - permalink
Feb 22, 2022 - permalink
  1. Colette Guimond - The pec queen. So large, so hard, so hot. These were the first set of pecs without implants I ever saw and hooked me from an early age.
  2. Annie Rivieccio - a very close second. Her pecs have such a perfect shape. So hard, yet so feminine.
  3. Lynn McCrossin - the pec panther. First muscle woman I ever found on the internet. Her pec bouncing mesmerized me.
  4. Christa Bauch - another fantastic set of pecs. So rock hard and great shape.
  5. Monstress - she might have the best pec roll I’ve ever seen.
  6. Angela Yeo - great shape, very mystical.
  7. Angela Salvagno - I love how she pops her veins and flexes so hard.
  8. Bernadetta Yakubu Mahama - she could easily move up this list if she keeps adding such great content.
  9. Monica Mollica - most unique shaped pecs I’ve ever seen. They just keep making me want to see more.
  10. Lindsay Mulinazzi - gets the best spread for implants. She’s got such a great look.
Feb 22, 2022 - edited Feb 22, 2022 - permalink
Feb 22, 2022 - permalink

I've always been in love with her chest. From the separation of the pectorals, from the strength they possess. What a charm of a woman Laura!!

Feb 23, 2022 - permalink

Tish Shelton

Feb 23, 2022 - permalink

Jessica Martin

Feb 23, 2022 - permalink

colette guimond!

Feb 23, 2022 - permalink

There is nothing like pec flexing

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »