Forum > Requests > Thread

Muscular brides

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

I've seen quite a few posts on this site of muscular brides. Are there any/many where the bride is obviously stronger than the groom? Here's an example of a bride with nice biceps, but I don't know about the groom.

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

Zoey Panzarino, a bit taller than the groom but can't really tell musclewise.

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

This is the one that comes to mind most of all:

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

kashma was once married

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

Let's not forget about cute muscle bride appearing in Maroon 5 - Sugar around 1:10

https://youtu.be/09R8_2nJtjg

Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

kashma was once married

Is she still married? Read something about an alleged domestic violence case

Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

I think it was for a green card because she's not allowed back in the US after a stay in Tampa. That guy didn't know what he had....

Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

I think it was for a green card because she's not allowed back in the US after a stay in Tampa. That guy didn't know what he had....

Why is she not allowed back in the states? I guess she must have committed some heinous crime?

Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

With Kashma I also heard it was one of those "flash in the pan" marriages she went through with for the sole purpose of gaining a permanent residencey in the US. But their divorced felt pretty immediate though. So maybe her Green Card application was in the process but came to a screeching halt once they officially separated. I never heard anything about domestic violence though.

It's all rumors. If Kashma were interested in being a US resident she could still very easily make it happen. If she was upfront about her goal what single guy wouldn't wanna make a deal to help her out just by being married to her for a few years. Sign a prenup.

But maybe something illegal does prevent her from getting a green card. Who's to say.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »