Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Muscular brides and bridesmaids

Feb 06, 2021 - edited Oct 22, 2023 - permalink

I've seen quite a few posts on this site of muscular brides. Are there any/many where the bride is obviously stronger than the groom? Here's an example of a bride with nice biceps.

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

Zoey Panzarino, a bit taller than the groom but can't really tell musclewise.

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

This is the one that comes to mind most of all:

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

kashma was once married

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

Let's not forget about cute muscle bride appearing in Maroon 5 - Sugar around 1:10

https://youtu.be/09R8_2nJtjg

Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

kashma was once married

Is she still married? Read something about an alleged domestic violence case

Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

I think it was for a green card because she's not allowed back in the US after a stay in Tampa. That guy didn't know what he had....

Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

I think it was for a green card because she's not allowed back in the US after a stay in Tampa. That guy didn't know what he had....

Why is she not allowed back in the states? I guess she must have committed some heinous crime?

Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

With Kashma I also heard it was one of those "flash in the pan" marriages she went through with for the sole purpose of gaining a permanent residencey in the US. But their divorced felt pretty immediate though. So maybe her Green Card application was in the process but came to a screeching halt once they officially separated. I never heard anything about domestic violence though.

It's all rumors. If Kashma were interested in being a US resident she could still very easily make it happen. If she was upfront about her goal what single guy wouldn't wanna make a deal to help her out just by being married to her for a few years. Sign a prenup.

But maybe something illegal does prevent her from getting a green card. Who's to say.

Mar 10, 2022 - permalink

Let's not forget about cute muscle bride appearing in Maroon 5 - Sugar around 1:10

https://youtu.be/09R8_2nJtjg

Today i saw the video randomly and i noticed that arm 😱

Mar 11, 2022 - permalink

With Kashma I also heard it was one of those "flash in the pan" marriages she went through with for the sole purpose of gaining a permanent residencey in the US. But their divorced felt pretty immediate though. So maybe her Green Card application was in the process but came to a screeching halt once they officially separated. I never heard anything about domestic violence though.

It's all rumors. If Kashma were interested in being a US resident she could still very easily make it happen. If she was upfront about her goal what single guy wouldn't wanna make a deal to help her out just by being married to her for a few years. Sign a prenup.

But maybe something illegal does prevent her from getting a green card. Who's to say.

I don't want to tell all her business, but it had nothing to do with getting a green card. She does live in Trinidad now where she is originally from.

Mar 11, 2022 - permalink

Or maybe he did know what he had and what he had was unacceptable. I don't know anything about her or this marriage, but there's no shortage of hot women who are impossible to live with.

Mar 11, 2022 - permalink

Lauren Duran

Mar 11, 2022 - permalink

Gabby Diaz

Mar 11, 2022 - permalink

Today i saw the video randomly and i noticed that arm 😱

Never seen it before. Wow. Who is she? πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ’ͺ🏼

Mar 11, 2022 - permalink
Mar 11, 2022 - permalink

Melissa Pearo was on Say yes to the dress

Mar 11, 2022 - permalink
Mar 11, 2022 - permalink

Searching Kate Mccoy on GWM will bring you a video of her doing pullups in her dress.

Mar 11, 2022 - permalink
Mar 21, 2022 - permalink

Linda Fodor

Jul 24, 2022 - permalink
cgsweat
Aug 26, 2022 - permalink
Sep 03, 2022 - permalink
Sep 03, 2022 - permalink
« first < prev Page 1 of 5 next > last »