Jul 05, 2023 - permalink

Jul 05, 2023 - permalink

Jul 05, 2023 - permalink

Jul 05, 2023 - permalink

Any luck matching with any of them?

Jul 06, 2023 - permalink

Don't worry about matching with any of them. Odds they are real women is 0.00%

Jul 06, 2023 - permalink

Judt go to a proper gym if you want to see fit girls. Take group classes from crossfit for example. Push yourself and show the example you can lift then they light be interested in you since you have some common interest.

That's the healthy way... it won't ruin your brain nor your bank account. Plus, you might find some nice persons, not just "brainless dream bodies"...

Jul 06, 2023 - permalink

(

) This is the only one I nailed and on the first date too. FBB's were mostly what I was looking for for many many months on these apps. And, the ones I texted with/spoke to or actually went on a date with were not very intelligent. I've loved FBB's since I was a teenager (looooooong time ago; think WPW days). These chicks are obviously amazing for physical attraction but not long term relationships for a lot of reasons. They're usually quite narcissistic for obvious reasons, not necessarily stuck on themselves, just selfish. I read in the "Freaky Transformations" thread that they start out with a little muscle...on a small amounts of gear, and then they take it to the next level(s), and consequently, usually end up dating like-minded male bodybuilders. That's pretty much the perfect fit for these folks. And, most male BB's are also equally or probably even less intelligent. This of course is only my experience/opinion.

Got same real life experiences... awesome looking muscular bodies, good for one day, than nothing to do or talk about after.. it's quite a peculiar lifestyle, either you're living the same or it won't work.. simpy.

Jul 07, 2023 - permalink

What ages do you filter for to find the most fitness fanatics??

Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

Just matched with her on Hinge. Wish me luck boys.

Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

Just matched with her on Hinge. Wish me luck boys.

All the best bro

Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

Too many in the US🥲 In Italy not that much😭😭😭

Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

Too many in the US🥲 In Italy not that much😭😭😭

trust me there wasn't a lot in the US either back when I was on it.

Aug 05, 2023 - permalink
vr4
Aug 06, 2023 - permalink

Colombia guys... Colombia, that's where it's at. Well, USA as well but if you like latinas. Go on the dating apps they frequent or look for men.

I just hit the jackpot a week ago, still can't believe it.

Aug 06, 2023 - permalink

Unless you're a 10/10, fit/ripped - you're not matching with fit/buff girls on dating apps.

Aug 06, 2023 - permalink

Unless you're a 10/10, fit/ripped - you're not matching with fit/buff girls on dating apps.

What he said. ^^^

vr4
Aug 07, 2023 - permalink

Yea, in the US

Aug 07, 2023 - permalink

Yea, in the US

Anywhere, really. Doesn't matter anymore.

Aug 07, 2023 - permalink

not exactly true. Ive met up with a few just cause I can talk shit, have a great smile and taller than you ;)

« first < prev Page 7 of 12 next > last »