Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Fit/ muscular girls on tinder

« first < prev Page 11 of 12 next > last »
Feb 13, 2024 - permalink

Please don't just comment "interesting thread", it adds nothing to the discussion.

I mean it does bump the thread for those who may have something. It’s typical forum behavior

Chainer
Feb 13, 2024 - permalink

Sure, and I consider that to be annoying and unwanted.

Feb 14, 2024 - edited Feb 14, 2024 - permalink

>

Interesting, you found Jade Henderson ;)

What city is she from?

Feb 14, 2024 - permalink

What city is she from?

I wonder if that’s legit

Feb 14, 2024 - permalink

What city is she from?

Gold Coast or Brisbane. Legit

Feb 14, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by jimmy23
Feb 14, 2024 - permalink

I like how small you make Australia sound hah

Haha fair, I just assume most of the profiles are fake, but really cool if it's real

Feb 14, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by zilz
Feb 14, 2024 - permalink

How do you even come across them? I’ve always boycotted tinder but this made me quite curious frankly. Is there a filter of sum?

Imagine
Feb 14, 2024 - permalink

How do you even come across them? I’ve always boycotted tinder but this made me quite curious frankly. Is there a filter of sum?

Kind of. Not sure how it's called in English but in your profile you can set your physical activity to something like "couch potato", "regularly" or "fitness freak". If you pay for premium you can filter on this attribute and get relatively fit girls when looking for "fitness freak". At least in my area (Germany) it wasn't really successful because I've only seen about 4 girls who were actually muscular and would fit on this website.

Feb 14, 2024 - permalink

Haha fair, I just assume most of the profiles are fake, but really cool if it's real

I dunno, I can't picture them as being real because from the buff women I know around my social circles, they are definitely not short of attention from men. I don't think they need dating apps to find compatible partners. But I would be down to hear if any of the posters here have successfully matched with one AND actually gone out with them.

Feb 15, 2024 - permalink

Yeah I've looked on hinge and there are alot of younger girls who go to the gym, most probably wouldn't be muscular enough for this site but look good, and you run across a few who compete in bikini, maybe figure. Definitely more girls in thier 20's who train seriously than used to

Feb 15, 2024 - permalink

Yeah I've looked on hinge and there are alot of younger girls who go to the gym, most probably wouldn't be muscular enough for this site but look good,

You mean thin athletic looking girls, but they may or may not be slightly muscular?

Feb 15, 2024 - permalink

No, more of the tik tok girls who lift, definitely have muscle but not girls who compete size

Feb 20, 2024 - permalink

Yeah I've looked on hinge and there are alot of younger girls who go to the gym, most probably wouldn't be muscular enough for this site but look good, and you run across a few who compete in bikini, maybe figure. Definitely more girls in thier 20's who train seriously than used to

Hinge definitely has some muscle girls as well as FBB competitors, personal trainers, etc

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

Hoping for a match

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink
Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

Did you get the premium version to filter by fitness and so on?

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

Did you get the premium version to filter by fitness and so on?

No premium version. I dont know how Tinder is in other countries. Where i live, i can search certain interests like traveling, party, gamers and one is "sport lovers"

But even with that filter are muscular women pretty rare on these apps. All those pics are from a wide time period

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

No premium version. I dont know how Tinder is in other countries. Where i live, i can search certain interests like traveling, party, gamers and one is "sport lovers"

But even with that filter are muscular women pretty rare on these apps. All those pics are from a wide time period

You still got a fine selection. I had no luck at finding any of this type.

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

You still got a fine selection. I had no luck at finding any of this type.

And i had no luck matching with these girls 😂 On the other side, most of them are to young for my age.

But try more apps. I also tried bumble, lovoo and badoo

Apr 21, 2024 - permalink

Some more from my country

Apr 21, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by rockhopper
Apr 21, 2024 - permalink

Bro , where in Germany are so many muscular women?

Some more from my country

Apr 22, 2024 - permalink

Bro , where in Germany are so many muscular women?

Not Germany, Switzerland 😉 Seems that a lot of muscular girls are here. A lot of famous bodybuilders on this site are from Switzerland like Dunja Bitar, Julia Föry, Jacqueline Fuchs, Martina Lopez etc

« first < prev Page 11 of 12 next > last »