Forum > Off Topic > Thread

Where are you from?

« first < prev Page 8 of 16 next > last »
Jun 28, 2021 - permalink

Got to disagree with you on that JC. I don't think it's silly at all telling people where we all are from. I find it fascinating to read. Not just to find out where everybody is from but to be able to communicate with anyone of them in a few seconds. I think that is just neato. πŸ€—

[deleted]
Jun 28, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Jun 28, 2021 - edited Jun 28, 2021 - permalink

well retro if your read my whole statement you would see that i said..perhaps it is silly... as to ''cgsweat 's'' statement before me that said he was from a town called some long impossible name Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch...and that i posted that it is important where you are from and life in general in this vast universe...i know staying up all night and lack of sleep can cause one to misread things.....cgsweats statement..seemed to me to be making fun of the thread[which could actually be some hacking attempt with correlation from other means idk ] anyway im not afraid to state my town ..come get me hacker. best wishes people.

cgsweat
Jun 28, 2021 - permalink

It's just a little humor, jimmycolt. A shot in the dark that maybe someone here IS from there.

Jun 28, 2021 - permalink

sure! no offense meant! best wishes.

Jun 28, 2021 - edited Jun 29, 2021 - permalink

What in the world is wrong with you people!! I started planning a vacation to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllanty and the travel agent said there was no such place and I was stupid. So I said I'll go to gogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch instead and he just started laughing. At that point I figured it wasn't even worth asking about zappamattox. Are you people trying to make a fool out of me or something?? That's why I used to live in Oz. Our zip code there was 1. I didn't want to relocate because it would have been too confusing. But I screwed up one day and they sent me to Detroit.

Jun 28, 2021 - permalink

well if you can get back to Oz...i hope you can sell me a ticket for there as well.

Jun 29, 2021 - permalink

I may be able to get you to Oz. Weather permitting. Ha. πŸ€—

Jun 29, 2021 - permalink

as long as it isnt in a balloon! man those things crash and burn a lot.

Jul 01, 2021 - permalink

germany

Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

From Switzerland

Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

Depends on the year one wants to know!

This year.

Jul 03, 2021 - permalink

Born in Mineralnye Vody (North Caucasus), live in Moscow, RU

Jul 07, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Alex Damon
Jul 13, 2021 - permalink

Pittsburgh Pa now in Deerfield beach Florida

Jul 26, 2021 - permalink

Wow, this is a really international crowd.

Western New York here.

Aug 02, 2021 - permalink

pitts long time ago now marco is. fl

Aug 02, 2021 - permalink

rhode island... unfortunately in two decades of living here I've never encountered a single muscle girl outside the gym. LA is pretty abundant with them though.

Aug 02, 2021 - permalink

πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡Ό

Aug 02, 2021 - permalink

florida

Aug 02, 2021 - permalink

Sweden

[deleted]
Aug 02, 2021 - permalink

chicago, IL

« first < prev Page 8 of 16 next > last »