Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

unrealmuscle.com

Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

I saw this website's named dropped in the thread on "first muscle websites" and didn't want to hi-jack.

Anyone here from that site? I really missed it when it went kaput. I miss forums in this shitty FB-dominated world, but have never found another like unreal until (hopefully) this one. I was probably most active there in the mid 2000s and actually met a few people from the site in 2007-ish at the Olympia... (a guy named Sean? I forgot his screen name) I also partook of the brief session window of Becca Swanson.

I also remember everyone on that site universally hated Saradas. I joined a couple years ago, just missing the fun of a forum and now one of my junk emails is constantly getting spam and harassment about being a non-contributor. I think I made one post.

I'll toss in my old avatar here and a shot of an ol' girlfriend's legs cause everybody likes pics.

Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

Sorry can't help. Great legs on your old girlfriend though. Any more pics?

Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

I’ll second that, stunning pins.

Sorry can't help. Great legs on your old girlfriend though. Any more pics?

Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

I think I can post some pics from my adventures that won't disappoint. I just need to get out of newbie jail.

Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

Hey, I remember you from unrealmuscle.com! Welcome back into the fold👍🏻

[deleted]
Feb 03, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

Gwmlvr,

I was hoping there was some crossover from those days, that's why I used my old screen name. What was yours (if you wanna reveal?)

Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

KTG, I’d reveal if I could remember!! Getting old...

[deleted]
Feb 03, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

KEVIN!!!!! You were always a breath of fresh air

Anybody remember Perry, the guy from Canada who couldn't speak English very well??

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

I was on there back in the day.

[deleted]
Feb 04, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

i definately remember you kevin, unreal was good times. I remember lort, cheeser, few other big contributors. who was the guy who dated robin parker? i remember he posted a lot, name is escaping me.

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

LORT! Good Lord he stirred shit a lot.

Cheeser, this is bringing back a lot of memories.

I still have a text file somewhere, with Perry's quotes. I used to throw them out for amusement.

[deleted]
Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

Gorgeous legs!

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

The forum database has to be worth at least $2500 to someone.

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

I can't quote any of you guys because I'm still in newbie jail, (or this page doesn't like my browser) but I'm glad to see so many familiar names. If you recall, KTG is/was a fan of the off-season ladies.

Yes, this is my bed. For scale, those legs were connected to a 6'3" body. 38" inseam. Legs were hard as rocks and set records. You wouldn't believe what else they were capable of doing, but let's say I'll never look at stairs the same way.

[deleted]
Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

6’3” WOW!! Those are some gorgeous strong legs!!🤤🤤🥰🥰🔥🔥🔥

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

If her upperbody was like the lowerbody, I'd be married.

And crippled.

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

6'3" with legs like that is a rare find!

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

word.

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

I saw this website's named dropped in the thread on "first muscle websites" and didn't want to hi-jack.

Anyone here from that site? I really missed it when it went kaput. I miss forums in this shitty FB-dominated world, but have never found another like unreal until (hopefully) this one. I was probably most active there in the mid 2000s and actually met a few people from the site in 2007-ish at the Olympia... (a guy named Sean? I forgot his screen name) I also partook of the brief session window of Becca Swanson.

I also remember everyone on that site universally hated Saradas. I joined a couple years ago, just missing the fun of a forum and now one of my junk emails is constantly getting spam and harassment about being a non-contributor. I think I made one post.

I'll toss in my old avatar here and a shot of an ol' girlfriend's legs cause everybody likes pics.

Feb 05, 2021 - permalink

Nice. Bulklover, ibarramedia, this site was so awesome!

Nov 12, 2022 - permalink

I was on that site too, just can't remember what I used as a name there. Might be the same as this one or similar.

Nov 13, 2022 - permalink

Yes I remember that site too and even convince the admin to switch back to phpBB forum software too. I vaguely remember the admin of saradas.org posting there to try to convince the users to join his site and one of his mod there too (not sure) ugh. I remember ibarramedia. I don't remember the whole lot of topics being discussed there but I did remember seeing girls pics being posted there.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »