Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Female muscle sightings

[deleted]
Feb 04, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

Oh, oh...your just jogged my feeble elderly brain. I do recall seeing this awesomely muscled girl who passed me me on the Long Island expressway quite some years ago. She was way muscled and very pretty too. I'm not sure, but I think she may have been Thresa O'Brien. :)

She lived on Long Island and was huge at one point. That would be a reasonable possibility.

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

Yeah man, that's what I thought. Geez! :)

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

tazzie and bev both very beautiful in their prime.

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

When I worked in a store as a teen, I saw a woman who was pretty lean. She wasn't big, but had nice striated muscles. I definitely walked by her a lot because I was pretty impressed lol.

I saw one during halloween at a candy aisle at a different store. She probably did crossfit or something, and had pretty big arms. When I got my second store job, there was a regular buff girl who would often come in. I remember she had a really nice pecs and bulging biceps with some veins.

My god, I wish I had better charisma to talk with them at the time. Aside from seeing a really buff girl doing a jog down the street I was walking, you rarely see them here.

Feb 10, 2021 - permalink

Just happened to me today and I'll be kicking myself for this forever. I was jogging in the woods near my house, always just keep to myself especially now trying to be distant and not get covid. Anyways I noticed a runner heading towards me and moved to the side of the path. At first glance I thought it was a male athlete, he was a pretty big guy moving quickly, better give him space.

Mind you its winter and everyone is bundled up. I glance up again and I realize its a girl! I must have looked like a deer in headlights. I couldn't take my eyes off her... her legs! Wrapped up in black leggings but from what I could see well muscled, especially her calves were massive. She glanced at me too and did a double take, I thought she was going to call me out for obviously checking her out but she stopped and said my name... I realized I knew her, we went to high school together!

I couldn't believe it, I knew she had lived in the area while we were at school but I literally have not seen her since then. And she's absolutely jacked now, I was blown away and stupidly obvious, but she did NOT look like that in high school! She wasn't even athletic back then. I totally embarrassed myself just stuttering like an idiot, she was just being polite but we chatted at a distance for a few minutes about nothing. Just how we both started jogging in the woods during covid and its weird how we've never run into each other.

I couldn't bring myself to ask if she did crossfit now, or was a powerlifter or when she started bodybuilding or just working out, its been about 10 years but in that time she put on like 30lbs of muscle, like she's buff now... what happened? Nope I didn't ask her, I just told her about my new dog named Charlie. And she's not a short girl either, probably 5'7". I just smiled like an idiot. She said it was nice to see me again and I agreed and we jogged away. Unbelievable.

I couldn't find her on instagram or even her facebook so she must not have social media or blocked me after high school for some reason?

Feb 10, 2021 - permalink

Well, maybe you will see her again and who knows what could happen? Good luck and thanks for sharing that story. :)

Feb 10, 2021 - permalink

yep..just keep jogging the same path..also ask your h.s. friends, check your yearbook for girls her age and ask them. and you could check for her parents in the phone listings as well.unless your hideously disfigured or some kind of pariah [i am both..lol] be bold and dont feel like a loser or you will be one. be honest. maybe your not in her league ..but perhaps she doesnt mind.

Feb 10, 2021 - permalink

There's already been at least one thread on this, but...

Before the pandemic I always saw at least one ridiculously jacked girl at Whole Foods pretty much every time I stepped foot there.

Embarrassed to say, some looked so good I took discretely took pics of them because they looked better than anyone I've ever seen on the internet.

FYI: GWM look 1000x better in person. It's impossible to prepare for such a rush if you've never experienced it before.

[deleted]
Feb 10, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Feb 10, 2021 - permalink

As I said on the "Schmoes" thread, about ten days ago I got to meet an FBB I'd seen at a gym many times, after asking someone else to introduce us. I had done a lot of looking at her (not staring but looking), so I was glad that she not only took it well but seemed genuinely flattered. (If you could see her, you'd think she was being very modest.) According to her, she's never been a competitor at all, which surprised both me and the other person. She said she doesn't know the first thing about posing, and I wanted to tell her that she "poses" practically every time she moves!

[deleted]
Feb 10, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Feb 10, 2021 - permalink

I once saw Yaxeni Oriquen at Wells Fargo about 10 years ago

That's funny to me because I stood behind Diana Dennis in line in a Wells Fargo in the early 90's. Must be the bank of choice for muscle women.

Feb 21, 2021 - permalink

Back in 2012 or 2013 me and my wife were in holiday on Ibiza. We didn't went to the typical hotspots, instead our hotel was in a much more family-friendly part of the island. One day we took a stroll to checkout the area. We walked down a road and there weren't much people around but two came in our direction. The closer they get the more I realized that there was coming a muscular women with her friend/husband towards us. I stared at her because I realized that she was wearing a bellyfree top and shorts and i' ve seen all the muscles. After she passes us, I turned around to look at her back. My wife asked me if I know this woman (she knows my weakness). I said, that I don't know who she is. A couple of years later and getting more comfortable with muscular women and their names, it turned out that it was Nicole Pfützenreuter

[deleted]
Mar 01, 2021 - permalink

Before the pandemic, amusement parks in the summer were a great place to see fit women in short shorts and skimpy tops. I have seen everything from mildly athletic girls to full on muscle goddesses.

Mar 01, 2021 - permalink

For many years, I had to work at the US Open Tennis tournament in NYC. Besides the players, it was often a great place to see women in great shape around the grounds. :)

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

Been going to the rock climbing gym and there's this one cute half-asian girl who has a really slim waist but wide back and kinda broad shoulders. Big forearms for her size (you need them for climbing) and visible veins on her biceps. She wears tanks that show her midriff and her abs pop a pretty good amount, so do her traps and biceps. VERY well-defined body.

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

I remember one of the first sights of 8 pack abs in a female on real life... I almost cannot remeber the moment as I saw this lady that was jogging with some fitness outfit and visible ABS, and I kind of saw her at an instant and my mind went off, at the same instant I felt kind of ashamed of being aroused by that, and at the end I just went blank until I couldnt understand what direction the woman was heading and lost the sight of her. I was very young.

Last big sighting was while I was returning from work, by bike. I knew that at some point of the path there was a zone with some gyms and "fit people" around. So I was kind of looking the crowd as I crossed the streets.

One day I discovered "her", she was with some other people, but I couldnt miss her perfecto torso, period.

She was above height and had a kind of milicia athletic body. Not stupid big, but generally big. And at the same time, generally stupid big.

She was wearing the classic sleaveless shirt muscular people love, that reveal lot of her arm, shoulder, etc.

It was a split of a seccond, but I notice so much things, like, Her skin tone was amazing, she was strong, she was BIG, and then I saw her eyes, and I felt she was kind of general wary.

So I pass by, but of course thought about it a lot after!

Anyway, one other time I was on the same route, and I saw her the same, smoking a cigarrete outside the gym (she was the ones that smoked), and eitherway, I felt it would be very akward to stop the bike and talk (I think I could, but it would have been akward).

Anyway, I think it was amazing there was such heavy fbb and I didnt know off, that's what I love about this site!

Mar 03, 2021 - edited Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

I used to work out at a Golds and saw Ann Marie Crooks there often. Surprisingly huge in person. To the point where if she was a dude, you'd be like "That guy plays football." Still feminine though.

Moved and went to a gym where Nekole Hamrick, Dani Reardon and Kelly Diffendirfer used to go. Dani was tiny in person. Its almost deceiving in the pictures. Always very nice to everybody there. Nekole was nice also, very angular and cut more often than not.

Good times.

Mar 03, 2021 - permalink

I envy anyone who's met Dani Reardon for even ten seconds. That's putting it mildly.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »