Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Female muscle sightings

Feb 02, 2021 - permalink

Has anyone here ever come upon a muscle girl who was incredible at a non gym venue like a grocery store or any other place? I have a few times and there is something amazing to me about this unplanned sightings. Most of mine were a ways back and I saw some of the best ever at the gym, but these memories are still there. The 2 best I ever saw were at grocery stores.

I'm not counting things like seeing an amazon who was world class doing 245 for reps on the incline bench. That was an unexpected visitor at the gym and the whole gym was looking at her. She talked to one girl who was much less than her who went on to place in the WSE shows a few years later.

Feb 02, 2021 - permalink

I saw one last summer I was walking near the harbor (a very touristy area) and I saw her walking towards me Even with so many people around she was standing out She was wearing a sleeve less shirt and her arms were attracting the most attention We crossed paths and then she was gone But I still remember those 10 seconds

[deleted]
Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

I once saw Yaxeni Oriquen at Wells Fargo about 10 years ago

Tina Wilson (https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=...) works as a waitress at a restaurant near my house

I used to work with Brittany Watts (https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=...) at my old job

Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

I meant non name fbbs. I could put up a list of girls I've met or have been near my area with many big names. I meant more unknowns, though it would be cool to run into Yaxeni at the bank.

I never did find out who the top ones I saw ever were in spite of looking carefully and following both out of the store without being noticed or bothering them. The one girl drew more than my interest as a guy and his 2 sons were going nuts over her as well. She was about 5-7 and 180 to 190 with super wide shoulders and an incredible back. She had long curly light brown to blonde hair. She was in line right in front of me when these other guys were gawking much more obviously than I. She saw someone offer her a spot way up in front of the express line and thus jumped over there and was put the door fast on a super crowded Saturday morning. I was actually at the gym there and she was not there. There was a World Gym right near the store. She was standing next to the tall 6 foot skinny female manager who used to get alot of looks there herself. The contrast was awesome, but ended so fast. She then talked outside for 10 minutes to the guy who let her go in front. The boys who were about 13 and 15 were going nuts telling the dad she was still out there. I walked by and did not gawk, but noted the car she had in case I saw her at the gym or that car there.

Feb 03, 2021 - edited Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

When I was in high school there were three cheerleaders who were notably muscular. One was a black girl that had a better six pack than any of the guys on the football team. She also had clearly defined veins on her biceps and forearms. I am pretty sure she ran track also. I bumped into her several years later at Walmart, she had gained serious size in her biceps, delts, quads and glutes. Looked like a physique competitor but I don't believe that she has ever competed.

The second had amazing biceps, probably 13 - 14" with a clearly pronounced vein running across the peak. I think she knew I had a thing for muscle girls and used to drive me wild by flexing it in front of me and saying "Check out my cannonball!" She was so cocky and proud of her body it was intoxicating.

The third one was a girl named Nicole, she was captain of the varsity cheerleading squad and competition squad. Painfully beautiful, had clearly defined biceps and veins running all the way down her arms. Also had toned abs, not a ripped six pack but a clear line down the center. You could bounce a quarter off of her glutes and her legs were nothing short of breathtaking, ripped quads and bulging calves. I wantrd to date her so bad but she literally had her pick of any guy (and probably a third of the girls) at the school.

Another girl I went to high school with, Alexandria (Alex for short), was not particularly muscular then but tall and very beautiful. After high school she was working as a bartender and decided to join the Lingerie Football League. She trained for two years and developed a long, lean body with clearly defined abs and legs that would rival some of the very best on this site. Alex became such a powerhouse that when she tried out she was immediately chosen as a starter for the Atlanta Steam.

A Hot Rod shop I used to hang out at was having a photoshoot for a calendar one time. One of the models had the most ripped six pack I have ever seen on a non FBB. Every perfect brick was clearly defined and her lines were deep enough you could get your fingers caught in them.

One of the managers at the local Costco, Ces, is a Physique competitor. She has broad shoulders and lats that form an incredible V Taper, clearly developed peaks and her quads look like they could bust through her jeans at any given moment.

I saw a lady walking down the beach one time in a green bikini with clearly defined abs, vascular arms, and long lean legs. What was even more amazing was she appeared to be in her sixties.

Was at an outdoor bar one time and one of the waitresses had very vascular biceps and forearms. Her abs were so ripped you could clearly see every brick through her t shirt.

Was at a minor league baseball game one time and saw a girl who looked a lot like Brittany Diamond but I don't believe it was her. She was awe inspiring though, had 15" biceps easily and tree trunks for quads.

At my old job a couple of local personnel trainers used to frequent the store, Jessica and Amy. Amy is an incredibly beautiful lady with lean abs and toned arms. Jessica is more of a physique/lightweight bodybuilder with very vascular arms and insanely wide traps.

The only "famous" girl I ever bumped into was Tracy Weller at Walmart. Her biceps and forearms were so ripped that you could clearly see them all the way across the store. I was in my work uniform so I had to act professional but I wanted to ask to get a picture with her so bad it hurt.

[deleted]

Oh, I got ya. In that case, I was on this cruise a few years back and I saw this very muscular young lady, but I believe she was a teenager so I quit looking

In high school, there was this girl who ran track and did cheerleading. She had jeans ripping sized calves. Mightve been the biggest calves I've ever seen on a black woman.

Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

I've worked in warehouses for most of my life. Seen quite a few there, especially one girl where I work now. I once went out with a gymnast (six-pack fetish :0). I went to Liverpool a few summers ago, I was walking behind a girl with the best abs I've ever seen. Another time I went to a supermarket, and there was some girl in a tanktop, showing off her body. Since the pandemic you see girls out running everywhere, especially in a nearby park - I was with my mum and this ripped girl ran by (still had to stare!) You just have to be in the right place at the right time.

Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

i work at gnc next to a weightlifting gym and let me tell ya....no i dont work there but i'd imagine either that or a gym is where to maximize your contact with muscle gals.

Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

I was at a beer festival and there was a cowgirl with painted on jeans and a sleeveless t-shirt. Had these incredibly defined arms and ass.

Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

i work at gnc next to a weightlifting gym and let me tell ya....no i dont work there but i'd imagine either that or a gym is where to maximize your contact with muscle gals.

Those can be gold mines. They are not as full of muscle girls even prior to the pandemic as they used to be, but still your best bet. I always had extra incentive to go to the gym with the muscle babes and needing to work on my body for training. That was good for so many name and non name world class level female bodybuilders. There were a couple of great powerlifting girls too if you love strength like me.

Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

Those can be gold mines. They are not as full of muscle girls even prior to the pandemic as they used to be, but still your best bet. I always had extra incentive to go to the gym with the muscle babes and needing to work on my body for training. That was good for so many name and non name world class level female bodybuilders. There were a couple of great powerlifting girls too if you love strength like me.

But that's like spotting pilots at airports isn't it? Not really surprising. Leaving gyms out of the equation I reckon beaches/parks on sunny days are the best places. Even in UK I'm very disappointed if I don't spot at least one seriously buff lady if I spend several hours at a public beach/park on a sunny day. I suppose it's all those Instagram THOTs that need to get pics of their arses covered in sand.

Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

In the late 80s, I worked with a HS girl (at K-mart) who although not a BB, was a 6'4" curvy and delicious giant. She's wore neon-pink skirts and heels as was the fashion back then. The only thing that took my eyes off her was watching customers gawk.

About 1990, saw a built BB-level woman jogging about a mile from my house in Warren MI. Never saw her again, not for lack of trying.

In 2000, I saw "Calisto/a" eating with a boyfriend at a tiny diner in Wickenburg AZ.

I've been in gyms for 30+ years and never seen anyone worth mentioning. ;(

Lots of other sightings, but they were all at events where you'd expect to see them.

Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

I've had a few and agree it is only worth posting if non gym or weird gym experience. I suppose many gyms are not loaded with top fbbs. I had a 2nd grocery store woman that blew me away and I saw world class fbbs at the store, so it takes a bunch to wow me. This girl was so beautiful and then I noticed how wide her back was and she had a presence about her. Her face was gorgeous and she had long blonde hair and beautiful skin.

I would guess the was 5-6 and 175, but hard to tell b/c she had jeans on. She must have been an fbb, but never saw her again. I would love to have seen her with less clothing on. It wasn't cold out, but she was wearing a long sleeved shirt and jeans. The shirt was very tight and I made sure there were no shoulder pads or anything without being super obvious.

She was the type that draws looks...and that store was quiet. There were maybe 10-15 people in the store and I got a good view of her, though she seemed very aware. I might have approached her later.....knowing what I later learned about muscle girls, but did not do it then. I was just out of college by 2 years or so when I saw her. I still have a strong memory of that moment. She was that good....a wow on a site like this level.

Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

I mention this in the "Famous Schmoes" thread, but I now go to the same gym as one, and finally got to meet her two days ago. She's very modest, and doesn't seem to even think of herself as an FBB, but no one else would agree.

(She said that for one thing she doesn't know how to pose, and I wanted to tell her that with arms like hers, she's doing a kind of posing all the time.)

Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

KevinTheGangsta.. i too saw a girl jogging that was hugely muscled and really,really pretty..this was in early morning in 96 i believe..i said ''hi'' as i went past on my bike on the opposite street.[2 parallel streets close together]never saw her again though i rode that route to my elderly mom's a lot. in 85 iwas at a gym and saw a middleweight fbb,worked out by her..my first fbb of any merit size wise etc. also i once saw a big strapping beefbus young 20 ish fbb...at a pawn shop.she was pretty but not like the supermodel face on the jogger.that girl was prolly a shapeshifting alien or something..too good to be. anyway of course most all of us here would agree every kid starting school at 5 and earlier should be introduced to the merits of a lifetime of weight training and or exercise and encouraged.imagine with the popularity of the wonder woman movie..if the actress had been someone like renee enos..or insert your fbb..there would prolly be a 20 percent boost at least in girls bodybuilding.anyway im going to sleep now..hope i dream of the jogger.

Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

In the last few years I would regularly see Tazzie Coulomb at the gym I went to. Let's just say I rescheduled my times to go to the gym to make sure it was at the same time as her haha. I think she would train people mostly. When I was younger she was one of my favorites and had no idea she lived in my area. She was still hot and I wondered if her clients knew she had some nude pics and vids out there.

Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

Tazzie was at her best years ago, but that is a legit muscle women if she is even close to what she was. I didn't know she had nude pics, but those can usually be taken down if she really wanted it....not always.

The girl I saw at the gym one day unexpectedly was Tazzie size and strength. She was huge and was doing 245 for reps on the incline bench. She had no problem. A male bb type guy was with her and she talked only to one other person who wound up being a world class fbb for a few years. This girl blew her away on her best day, but I never was able to attach a name. I figured she was someone I would see in WPW's next issue in those days. That was late 90's.

[deleted]
Feb 03, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Deleted by [deleted]
Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

I think many of us have met name female bodybuilders. My list is a long one. That was not the intended theme here....to say whom you have seen in person. I meant unknown but huge female bodybuilders...of you have had that experience.

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

Well, I once saw a rather large FBB at a shopping mall in south Florida. It was maybe 20 years ago. She was not massive, but a lot bigger than today's fitness/figure competitors. Certainly big enough to compete in today's physique class. I did not recognize her and I did not ask, since she did not look like a happy camper at the time. I really did not want to find myself stuffed head first into the nearest trash can. :/

If I can drop a name here, I saw Bev Francis walking down main street in my home town on Long Island. That was back in the 80's when she was in her prime. She was flanked by two male bodybuilders who were big, but not much bigger than she was.

Of course, I have seen many non-FBBs who still had great muscle, but I'm not sure I should go there in this thread.

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

There was a nice gym there in Elmont @nytrytr777. I forgot the name, but they had some big girls in there that I saw. Bev did train there from time to time. It was right near the old L Scott bookstore on the same road with a nutrition place separating the 2 places. I used to enjoy that block when I did go there....which was several times until NYC and other places opened L Scott and I had less business activity in that Elmont area. Hempstead turnpike was the road I think. I saw a few good fbbs there.

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

Yep Hempstead Tpk/Route 24 is the main road through there. I becomes Hempstead Ave as it crosses into Queens. Where I saw Bev was about 70 miles east of there in Hampton Bays. Her Powerhouse Gym is in Syosset about five miles or so from where I am sitting as I write this. If I was a stalker type, I could probably see some FBBs there. I know Juliana Malacarne trains there. But that is not my style.

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

She had a bunch of pics on the wall at the gym in Elmont. I thought she might be a part owner, but I never saw her there. She was great, but never did much for me in spite of being big. Sharon Marvel and Theresa O'Brien were amongst several who had had trained there I was told. The gym had a solid number of muscle girls, but I'm going back a ways...90's and maybe early 2000's. I'm not even sure anymore what the exact years were. That gym later died down I was told and was sold.

I only go now if I want to train....the odds of seeing someone are not good and I mean before the pandemic. I've been a little lax and training at home if I work out during the pandemic.

Feb 04, 2021 - permalink

Oh, oh...your just jogged my feeble elderly brain. I do recall seeing this awesomely muscled girl who passed me me on the Long Island expressway quite some years ago. She was way muscled and very pretty too. I'm not sure, but I think she may have been Thresa O'Brien. :)

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »