Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Girl on girl muscle admiration, worship and domination

Aug 28, 2022 - permalink
Aug 30, 2022 - permalink
Aug 30, 2022 - permalink

Renne Toney Lifting Linda. Huge contrast and some definite sexual tension!

There's a YouTube video sample...Google it

Sep 02, 2022 - edited Sep 02, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by chipperpip
Sep 03, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by chipperpip
Sep 03, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by chipperpip
Sep 03, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by chipperpip
Sep 03, 2022 - permalink
Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

slight differences?! I would say the one below would experience miracles?

I appreciate the enthusiasm to share. I also think it would be great if someone wanted to start a thread for collages. Respectfully, I think that unless the person being admired and the person doing the admiring (or mutual admiration) are in the same frame of the same photo/video as originally taken, any collage shared not only has the risk of not being fully appreciated for what it is but is most likely off topic for this thread and will probably irritate people if it continues.

cgsweat
Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

I have a feeling @Foma doesn't speak English as his first language, and is likely misinterpreting the point of this thread. Maybe he thinks it's something like "user admiration for female muscle." I don't know, but he's been warned/banned for this several times and continues to do it anyway (posting content with little to no relevance to the topic).

If he continues to do it, just report him.

Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

I have a feeling @Foma doesn't speak English as his first language, and is likely misinterpreting the point of this thread. Maybe he thinks it's something like "user admiration for female muscle." I don't know, but he's been warned/banned for this several times and continues to do it anyway (posting content with little to no relevance to the topic).

If he continues to do it, just report him.

Non-native speaker is definitely the direction I was going in.

@foma, please look at the pictures on page 1 of this thread for examples. The title seems to be giving you the wrong idea.

Sep 03, 2022 - permalink
Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

Thank you for providing very clear and unambiguous examples to help overcome the language barrier.

Is it obvious that I work in education? lol

Sep 03, 2022 - permalink

Understood . Sorry for circumstances or Unpleasantries. You are right , there was wrong understanding of the thread

Sep 10, 2022 - permalink
Sep 14, 2022 - permalink
Sep 20, 2022 - permalink
Sep 22, 2022 - permalink
Sep 30, 2022 - permalink
Oct 09, 2022 - permalink

A classic example of this, Rachel McLish from a 1989 TV special, now in better quality than what was up before:

Oct 10, 2022 - permalink
Oct 10, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Throatliftlover
Oct 10, 2022 - permalink
Oct 11, 2022 - permalink
Oct 13, 2022 - permalink
« first < prev Page 6 of 9 next > last »