Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Female muscle in the movies?

May 24, 2022 - permalink

One I didn't see mentioned... MacKenzie Davis from the latest Terminator movie...

May 25, 2022 - permalink

Yolanda Hughes was in Rollerball

https://www.aznude.com/mrskin/yolandahugheshe...

May 25, 2022 - permalink

Melissa George in Hunted

Sadly this was about the only scene in the entire series where she flashed those muscles. But regardless it's one of the best tv series I've seen.

Underrated post

May 26, 2022 - permalink

I think it's the same with Joanie Laurer in the TV movie called ALIEN FURY. I think she plays her entire role wearing a jacket and long pants. It still looks dramatic, but you kind of wonder what they were thinking.

May 29, 2022 - permalink

Monica Barbaro in the new Top Gun sported some bicep veins

Jun 27, 2022 - permalink

The lesbian-themed drama "The Gymnast" has tons of scenes of the ripped and muscled Dreya Weber:

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1...

Jun 29, 2022 - permalink

I don't know much details right now but Wendy Fortino, Merica Abbado, and a few others will be part of a major feature film revolving around bodybuilding. Obviously much can't be said now but more details will be released in the coming weeks and months.

cgsweat
Jun 29, 2022 - permalink

I don't know much details right now but Wendy Fortino, Merica Abbado, and a few others will be part of a major feature film revolving around bodybuilding. Obviously much can't be said now but more details will be released in the coming weeks and months.

Unfortunately I can't tell you how many times I've heard something like this. If the project is ever finished, it rarely turns out the way it was originally planned. And many times people will back out or are unable to come to an agreement on compensation, or their schedules don't coincide.

A recent example of this is the movie "I Am the Tigress." The casting trailer has the director mentioning all kinds of names, including but not limited to Alina Popa, Lenda Murray, Iris Kyle, Irene Andersen. However, he ended up casting Tischa Thomas in the end, who wasn't even mentioned in this casting trailer.

Jun 29, 2022 - permalink

The recent Interceptor has the Thor's wife Elsa Pataky put a lot of mass and performing several pure strength scenes. Wonderful, it make up for the loss of She Hulk occasion. Too bad, the film itself is terrible.

Jun 29, 2022 - permalink

Tea Leoni in Spanglish had a sex scene where she sported rock solid abs and while having sex her partner (horrible Adam Sandler) patted her muscles appreciating. It is my sex dream, by the way. https://www.google.com/search?q=tea+leoni+abs...

vr4
Jun 30, 2022 - permalink

The recent Interceptor has the Thor's wife Elsa Pataky put a lot of mass and performing several pure strength scenes. Wonderful, it make up for the loss of She Hulk occasion. Too bad, the film itself is terrible.

ohh there are several pure strength scenes? I started watching but stopped after a bit cause its horrible haha

Jun 30, 2022 - permalink

Tiffany Denise Hobbs has a small part in The Trial of the Chicago 7 - at about 4 mins in.

Jul 01, 2022 - edited Jul 01, 2022 - permalink

Not a movie, but the actress Paolla Oliveira is almost always sleeveless or with tight clothing at the brazilian soap opera Cara e Coragem, which airs everyday except sunday around 7:30pm here in Brazil (UTC -3) at the Globo channel.

Also, Milla Jovovich is Resident Evil 2. Sadly, this was the ONLY movie of the franchise in which she had a respectable amount of muscle. In all others (both before and after), there is nothing left to be seen :(

God
Jan 15, 2023 - permalink

Tulsa King ep.1, dat chick is hot!

Jan 15, 2023 - permalink

Cory Everson in Double Impact

Jan 15, 2023 - permalink

Hardbodies 1984 (Comedy)

Jan 15, 2023 - permalink

Raye Hollit in Skin Deep

Jan 17, 2023 - permalink

Teagan Clive in "Sinbad of the Seven Seas." Movie is terribly cheesy, but highly entertaining in that "so bad it's good" way, and she looks great in it.

Jan 17, 2023 - permalink

Did anyone mention Sue Price in Nemesis 2-5?

M76
Jan 17, 2023 - permalink

There is a nemesis 5? I only heard about 1-4.

Jan 17, 2023 - permalink

let's not forget Armed and Dangerous with John Candy, Star Trek V, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome, Iron Eagle 3, i think it is three, Getting Physical (tv movie), and anything with Tessa Thompson

Jan 17, 2023 - permalink

Can't get a screnshot of it but in 'sorry to bother you' at around the 51 minute mark there's a pretty ripped muscle girl on screen for like 5 seconds. Maybe the aunt of the main character. Couldn't find her in the credits

Jan 17, 2023 - permalink

Can't get a screnshot of it but in 'sorry to bother you' at around the 51 minute mark there's a pretty ripped muscle girl on screen for like 5 seconds. Maybe the aunt of the main character. Couldn't find her in the credits

Yes, i remember her too. Must have been a friend of the director or something. Of course also go Tessa in that one. and a great movie too.

Jan 17, 2023 - permalink

JLo in Anaconda, so many flexes

« first < prev Page 4 of 7 next > last »