Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

RIP Laura Bass

Jan 25, 2021 - permalink

The world lost her way too soon.

Jan 25, 2021 - permalink

She was apparently 49. What was the cause of death?

Jan 25, 2021 - permalink

She was apparently 49. What was the cause of death?

Sadly, some of her friends are indicating she took her own life after battling depression for years.

Chainer
Jan 25, 2021 - permalink

Sad news to hear.

[deleted]
Jan 25, 2021 - permalink

After Joanna Thomas, sadness, her. RIP Laura

Jan 25, 2021 - permalink

In my estimation, she was possibly the most beautiful FBB ever. That Flex magazine Power & Sizzle layout she did was the best of all of them. Sad to hear.

[deleted]
Jan 25, 2021 - permalink

RIP

Jan 25, 2021 - permalink

Horrible news. I remember about 25 years ago, she co-owned a Golds Gym in Westfield NJ and I was a member. She was always working out in shorts and tank top surrounded by admirers. She seemed to always be in a good mood and quite confident. She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in person. A real tragedy.

Jan 25, 2021 - permalink

Horrible news. I remember about 25 years ago, she co-owned a Golds Gym in Westfield NJ and I was a member. She was always working out in shorts and tank top surrounded by admirers. She seemed to always be in a good mood and quite confident. She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in person. A real tragedy.

Oddly enough, sometimes those are the people that have mental issue, and need helps. Never judge the book by its cover.

Jan 26, 2021 - permalink

Such a tragedy

Jan 26, 2021 - edited Jan 26, 2021 - permalink

So tragic! Laura was a major favorite of mine. So very beautiful. I'm very sorry to hear of her passing. My prayers are with her family and friends.

Jan 27, 2021 - permalink

Laura was 52. Here's her obit:

http://hosting-10989.tributes.com/obituary/sh...

Feb 07, 2021 - permalink

I've always liked her an awful lot.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »