Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Does anyone else has a transformation fetish?

Jul 03, 2022 - permalink

And this may be the best of all, because the girl on the right looks like she wouldn't want to be seen anywhere near a gym, but somehow she ended up in one and obviously got hooked!

Jul 04, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by bioboi69420
Jul 04, 2022 - permalink

I would highly recommend "fmg life sim" to anyone interested in a fantasy/sci-fi story about fmg. The title says everything you need to know about the story to be honest. I can't post links yet so go search "fmg life sim by magnusmagneto on DeviantArt"

Jul 04, 2022 - permalink
Jul 05, 2022 - permalink

Angel has one of the finest on this whole site

Jul 06, 2022 - permalink

Before 1 Before 2

After 1 After 2

Metamorphic process of somewhat athletic into MegaBeast ...

Jul 06, 2022 - permalink

Before 1 Before 2

After 1 After 2

Metamorphic process of somewhat athletic into MegaBeast ...

I like the before pictures better. She was not exactly a 90 pound weakling in the before pics, and her face in the after pics is concerning.

Jul 06, 2022 - permalink

yeah....the before pictures win. The hairline is pulled back now from all the PEDs

Jul 06, 2022 - permalink

True, but the far bigger problem is her face. The PEDs have made it look like a primitive man's, hints of an ape even. Just so bad. A good lesson there.

Jul 06, 2022 - permalink

Is as She Hulk Out thing or FMG

I love when fbb do She Hulk transformations. I fantasize about fbb transforming into other creatures too, such as werewolves and other mythical fantasy stuff.

Jul 06, 2022 - permalink

The before and after pictures of Donna Salib is wow. She was hot even before she took the stuff and stuff! I would call somebody's BS if they said they would kick Donna out of bed (before picture).

Jul 06, 2022 - permalink

True, but the far bigger problem is her face. The PEDs have made it look like a primitive man's, hints of an ape even. Just so bad. A good lesson there.

When somebody says, "She went ape!" you don't imagine they could mean it literally... Definitely one of the craziest face transformations ever.

Jul 06, 2022 - permalink

One of my wife's cousins in Russia is also a female bodybuilder herself and her looks changed dramatically after using PEDs in the same way Donna Salib looks changed as well. She underwent a lot of plastic surgery to correct what she ended up loosing like facial reconstruction more specifically in the jawline, lips, eyes, and nose. She took her before pics and told the surgeon to correct the looks back to what she looked like before bodybuilding and do some enhancements in those areas to look more woman like. I believe she got her breasts enhanced as well. It's a lot more cheaper to get beauty surgery in Russia than it is here in America.

Jul 06, 2022 - permalink

One of my wife's cousins in Russia is also a female bodybuilder herself and her looks changed dramatically after using PEDs in the same way Donna Salib looks changed as well. She underwent a lot of plastic surgery to correct what she ended up loosing like facial reconstruction more specifically in the jawline, lips, eyes, and nose. She took her before pics and told the surgeon to correct the looks back to what she looked like before bodybuilding and do some enhancements in those areas to look more woman like. I believe she got her breasts enhanced as well. It's a lot more cheaper to get beauty surgery in Russia than it is here in America.

Amazonka is a prime example.....now her surgery makes her look like a plastic doll. Once its gone, it's gone.

Jul 06, 2022 - permalink

And it's even cheaper not to abuse the steroids to such an extent that you need major facial reconstruction surgery. I also don't think that you can travel to Russia at the moment from the USA, for surgery or anything else!

Jul 07, 2022 - permalink

Amazonka is a prime example.....now her surgery makes her look like a plastic doll. Once its gone, it's gone.

So true.

Jul 07, 2022 - permalink

And it's even cheaper not to abuse the steroids to such an extent that you need major facial reconstruction surgery. I also don't think that you can travel to Russia at the moment from the USA, for surgery or anything else!

The US State department told American citizens not to travel there due to the invasion of Ukraine. My wife has both Russian and American citizenship so can travel anytime she wants to Russia. I have dual citizenship as well.

Jul 07, 2022 - permalink

Gillian Kovack

Jul 07, 2022 - permalink

Gillian Kovack

Nice job Gillian 👍💪

Jul 07, 2022 - permalink

this is so crazy...

Jul 07, 2022 - permalink

this is so crazy...

Bigger is better

Jul 07, 2022 - permalink

this is so crazy...

The next 12 months are going to be interesting 😵

cgsweat
Jul 07, 2022 - permalink

She better get some photoshoots lined up, this kind of physique doesn't last long.

Jul 07, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
Jul 07, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
« first < prev Page 5 of 8 next > last »