Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Does anyone else has a transformation fetish?

Jan 22, 2021 - permalink

Is as She Hulk Out thing or FMG

Jan 23, 2021 - permalink

YESSS it's me im so obsessed on female muscle growth or transformation, like i love the process of their hard work than the result u know what i mean

Jan 23, 2021 - permalink

YESSS it's me im so obsessed on female muscle growth or transformation, like i love the process of their hard work than the result u know what i mean

Yes one i thing usually did was imagine any girl i saw and try to turn her into a she hulk, i'm still doing oftenly but this time on actresses

Jan 23, 2021 - permalink

Me no doubt.

Jan 23, 2021 - permalink

Absolutely .... transformation pictures are my favorite

cgsweat
Jan 23, 2021 - permalink

It's always amazing to see what the human body is capable of. For me, Instagram was one of the greatest things to happen as far as being able to track someone's progress. Before that it was mainly just bodybuilding.com... I think they were called "Body Trackers." Anyways, I was fortunate enough to catch Michaela Aycock early on, as she was and still is one of the most exciting "small skinny girl to muscle-bound amazon" transformations I've ever seen.

Jan 23, 2021 - permalink

Super skinny to super buff transformations only, though.

Jan 23, 2021 - permalink

Super skinny to super buff transformations only, though.

Imagine Emma Watson into Julia Vinds, for example

Jan 23, 2021 - permalink

Yeah it's the best. I wish there were a dedicated transformation tag. Body comparison kinda covers it but most are just pictures with more than one person.

tamarok
Jan 23, 2021 - permalink

Always impressed to see how far some women have come from.

Jan 23, 2021 - permalink

Yes I do, for example.

Jan 23, 2021 - permalink

Love transformation and when a muscle girl is pictured with a regular girl.

Jan 23, 2021 - permalink

From unathletic and skinny to WOW is my favorite, yes.

Jan 26, 2021 - permalink

Leah Dennie

Beautiful skinny woman to massive sexy freak. Simply incredible

Feb 24, 2021 - permalink

Yes, progress photos/transformation photos, whether skinny or fat or in between...admire the end result.

Feb 24, 2021 - permalink

Is as She Hulk Out thing or FMG

I like those, thats why l cant wait for she hulk series

Mar 06, 2021 - edited Mar 06, 2021 - permalink

Yes! I love everything about them. Seeing a girl who was forgettable and afraid to stand out transform herself into a rock star muscle girl is an amazing thing to witness. There's something that happens inside a woman when she sheds her average body and finally steps out as a muscular athlete. You see a chubby or skinny-fat girl who was timid and scared become this ego monster who wants to dominate the spotlight in every room she enters and slay every goal she's every dreamed of accomplishing. Something about a powerful and confident woman just does it for me.

Mar 06, 2021 - permalink

Oh hell yeah! I love when female bodybuilders burst rip out their tops & frees their muscles to flex their rock hard bodies especially the pecs & lats not to forget the arms as well

Mar 06, 2021 - permalink

I've always been a fan of videos or comics showing off an FMG sequence, artists like David C. Mathews or the people at KinkyRocket.

[deleted]
Mar 06, 2021 - permalink
Mar 07, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Highprotein
Mar 07, 2021 - permalink
Mar 07, 2021 - permalink

Always nice to see body transformations!

Mar 07, 2021 - permalink

I can't post links, but if you search on youtube for "grudinka" you'll get some pretty nice transformation videos. Including videos of Natasha Aughey, Elena Rago and Kiki Vhyce.

« first < prev Page 1 of 8 next > last »