Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

[Suggestion] Penalty for uploads without names

Jan 27, 2021 - permalink

or they might not know the name, yall are some real neckbeards sometimes

M76
Jan 27, 2021 - permalink

How about punishing those who waste time with such stupid ideas.

[deleted]
Jan 27, 2021 - permalink

Wanted to add another thing: I think the issue here is one of "disincentive". Other users have mentioned it on this thread. If someone is kind enough to post something on this site in their FREE time, they should not be disincentivized from doing so. Why punish someone doing a public service? The name almost always gets added anyway and the more content the merrier imo.

Jan 27, 2021 - permalink

"Why punish someone doing a public service? The name almost always gets added anyway and the more content the merrier imo."

Because most of the time most unnamed photos stay that way. Like photo #1068091, a personal favorite, no one know who it is and its been here for like, 2 years?

Get my point?

Jan 27, 2021 - permalink

Why punish someone doing a public service?

I see that you're new here (welcome on board, btw) and haven't uploaded anything (yet). My idea of a "punishment" isn't something new on this site, it's just an extension. Here is how uploading works: You have 2 "direct uploads" per day that allow you to instantly publish one to two images (there are also some bonus uploads). After that you have nothing left and have to wait until you get another direct upload. Now, if you upload an image in your free time and it is a duplicate (because someone else already uploaded the same image and you haven't checked it before), then you will lose one of your direct uploads.

I suggest something similar for uploads that don't have a name after x hours. If you're not lazy and give a name, then good for you. If you don't know the name, but someone else can give it in less than x hours, then good for you. If you don't know the name and nobody else in less than x hours, you will lose one direct upload (just like how it works with duplicates). If you know the name, but you're just lazy and nobody else will do the job for you, then you'll lose one direct upload. This is just a one-time punishment and it's not even harsh, because after just 24h you'll have another two direct uploads - just like after uploading a duplicate.

-

photo #1068091

Oh wow, hopefully it will gain new attention and somebody knows her name.

Jan 27, 2021 - permalink

I encourage everyone to provide no names with all uploads, because haha fuck anyone who proposes a penalty.

Jan 28, 2021 - permalink

@Hugefbbfan: do the female members on this site also "whack off?" It's idiots like you that drive women away.

Lmaooooooo i dont post comments or chat with anyone one here i look at pics and not once made a comment or pass at any woman on her so that being said its jag off pusssy's like you that get their ass beat for talking wreckless how abou you go fuck yourself you little bitch boy

Jan 28, 2021 - permalink

@chav6789 you a internet tuff guy your post backfired mr knows it all chav6789 lmao you dont know me or what i do so your driving away comment was a dud and you little boy are irrelevant in this world you got too much time on your little fingers to be sooooo worried about a persons name...and for all of you that is so WORRIED about a name that proves you are THE STALKER thats why u want the name so you can stalk their social media accounts and begggggggggg for a date smh clown ass mafucka

Jan 28, 2021 - edited Jan 28, 2021 - permalink

I encourage everyone to provide no names with all uploads, because haha fuck anyone who proposes a penalty.

I suppose those other guys are paying more for their membership here than I am. Regardless, it's still a ridiculous thing to be angry over. As for my trolling, I should not be shamed for having a fetish for other people's butt-hurt.

Jan 28, 2021 - permalink

BTW, you don't "lose" a direct upload if you upload a duplicate-- you have wasted a direct upload by uploading a duplicate. You win some, you lose some.

Jan 28, 2021 - permalink

Paying for a membership? On here? Who the fuck does that just to look at pics

Chainer
Jan 28, 2021 - permalink

If you know the name, but you're just lazy and nobody else will do the job for you, then you'll lose one direct upload.

In theory this is good but in practice I have no way of reading the minds of uploaders to find out whether they did or did not know the name.

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »