Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Onlyfans Reviews

« first < prev Page 66 of 70 next > last »
Nov 27, 2022 - permalink

Hopefully this doesn't veer too far off topic of reviewing specific OF profiles but when it comes to a platform like OF, in you guys' opinion what do you think is a fair business model for everyone (whether they have a crap ton of money to burn or are living paycheck to paycheck just to get buy) to buy into to support the athletes on OF?

In my opinion, a low monthly subscription price (5 to 15 dollars) + 3 to 5 weekly PPVs that are between 2 to 5 minutes in length, priced anywhere between 10 to 40 dollars + 15 to 30 second previews of said PPVs is REASONABLE. It can be flexible if the pricing goes a bit above or below that range but I don't think anyone is going to flip their lid with that kind of model in place. And that's not including things like photos, customs, livestreams and other means of content that is offered by the creator. Was curious to see where you guys think the needle should move.

Nov 28, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone subscribed to Ali Romero’s page? I think she has a nice body but I’m curious what she has on her onlyfans. onlyfans .com/aliiciaromeroo

Nov 28, 2022 - permalink

I don't know if she's been mentioned before but : lilystrongvip

Highly recommend! 12 dollars, no paywall so you immediately get tons of content. Kind of a bikini competitor type body. If you're an abs lover, i highly recommend it.

Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

Mallory Dawn's OF is free. I think she had a mental breakdown or something and just gave up on charging ppl $, bc I definetly paid money to follow her in the past. Tons of videos of her nude flexing and playing with her tits. Really quality stuff.

Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

Hopefully this doesn't veer too far off topic of reviewing specific OF profiles but when it comes to a platform like OF, in you guys' opinion what do you think is a fair business model for everyone (whether they have a crap ton of money to burn or are living paycheck to paycheck just to get buy) to buy into to support the athletes on OF?

In my opinion, a low monthly subscription price (5 to 15 dollars) + 3 to 5 weekly PPVs that are between 2 to 5 minutes in length, priced anywhere between 10 to 40 dollars + 15 to 30 second previews of said PPVs is REASONABLE. It can be flexible if the pricing goes a bit above or below that range but I don't think anyone is going to flip their lid with that kind of model in place. And that's not including things like photos, customs, livestreams and other means of content that is offered by the creator. Was curious to see where you guys think the needle should move.

To answer your question, I think giving users a clear idea of what they are and are not getting for the monthy price (including whether or not the material is exclusive) is fair, regardless of the price. That is to say that this should be the minimum barrier of what we expect and it would be a huge improvement if it was the expected standard. After that it's simply a question of what each model/user agrees is "worth it" both to put out and to pay for. That's going to be a different price point for everyone.

fp909
Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

I think she had a mental breakdown or something

no comment

Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

no comment

You know what I'm talking about?

fp909
Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

You know what I'm talking about?

She’s been having rough times since before her divorce. Hope she’s alright though she isn’t nearly as active on social as she used to be

Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

She’s been having rough times since before her divorce. Hope she’s alright though she isn’t nearly as active on social as she used to be

It looked like on social media she was dating a new guy, but that was from last year

Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

Oh I had no idea, I wish her the best.

fp909
Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

It looked like on social media she was dating a new guy, but that was from last year

yeah that's about a year ago now but she only posted 4 times since, not sure about her story activity. 100% totally missed that she had done a cut because she looked fantastic in those pics as well

Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

Mallory Dawn's OF is free. I think she had a mental breakdown or something and just gave up on charging ppl $, bc I definetly paid money to follow her in the past. Tons of videos of her nude flexing and playing with her tits. Really quality stuff.

There are still locked posts though.

Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

I was a sub for her before she made the page free and abandoned it (I'd like to say that happened last June or so), but yes...plenty of great flexes to be had. She sure knew how to work the angles and get in close to really make her peaks shine.

That said, I don't believe she ever went topless, as she always had "glitter" on her chest, so nips were never fully exposed. Unless she did customs, which I am not aware of.

Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

Yeah I unlocked some, the free ones are just as good.

Dec 02, 2022 - permalink

I was a sub for her before she made the page free and abandoned it (I'd like to say that happened last June or so), but yes...plenty of great flexes to be had. She sure knew how to work the angles and get in close to really make her peaks shine.

That said, I don't believe she ever went topless, as she always had "glitter" on her chest, so nips were never fully exposed. Unless she did customs, which I am not aware of.

Yeah yeah ok touche, there was glitter on her tits

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

Do Issis Fabiana have an onlyfans .com page?

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

hopefully Fabiana Issis does :)

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

I agree

Dec 22, 2022 - permalink

If anyone is interested, Margie does custom "getting off" videos etc as well. Not THE best shape, but still very good and quite hot.

getting off you say???.... 😏😏

Dec 22, 2022 - permalink

getting off you say???.... 😏😏

What's getting off??

Dec 22, 2022 - permalink

What's getting off??

You know, getting off a car, or off your bed.

Dec 22, 2022 - permalink

Or knowing when getting off the bus is supposed to happen

Dec 22, 2022 - permalink

I always thought you get 'out' of a car, not off it.

Dec 22, 2022 - permalink

I always thought you get 'out' of a car, not off it.

People have been known to ride on the hood, you know

Dec 22, 2022 - permalink

😂😂😂..... don't do this to the man.... have him in a conversation asking... "so how do you get off?"

« first < prev Page 66 of 70 next > last »