Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Onlyfans Reviews

« first < prev Page 59 of 72 next > last »
Oct 07, 2022 - permalink

Interesting about Yelena, last time I managed to grab quite a few ppv's and a few customs of her and thought I was lucky as she deleted her account. I guess now everyone has another chance to get as lucky as I was lol

Quick update on Amazonka.

She actually sells a lot of ppv with domination etc, crushing guys with her thighs and legs and burying them in all kinds of erotic places lol Some fetish ones as well as guys getting off on her huge biceps.

So if anyone were dreaming about such content, it is actually possible to get it now, the same prices though $100 per PPV mostly, but I know that a lot of people wanted to see some special content with a special lady.

p/s I always thought she was a bit shyer about such things, live and learn I guess ))

Oct 08, 2022 - permalink

who has already watched that of shanique grant?

Oct 09, 2022 - permalink

Yelena Espinoza is back on on OF again but this time for $20/mo.

So far it's 1 post but i'm not sure if theres somethign behind the paywall or if shes just using it as a hub to sell private stuff discreetly Please, keep us updated

Oct 09, 2022 - permalink

How is becca swanson onlyfans

Oct 09, 2022 - permalink

How is becca swanson onlyfans

I only just re signed up to it yesterday after about 6 months off, like most its not worth the money, mainly just photos that you'd expect to see on insta, in saying that though i absolutely love her massive physique, just wish she'd do more videos

Oct 09, 2022 - permalink

Absolutely love Margie! But hoping there will be some actual flexing and not just a boob show, so far it seems to be the latter.

Margie is about to have a VIP page for as she puts it racier and custom content!

On another note pages like Sheena ohlig, Natalia kovaleva, beba2021 (Branka N) are basically instagran content that can be found online for free although Branka will answer messages and her subscription is cheap overall would not recommend neither of them!

Oct 10, 2022 - permalink

How many of you are till subbed to Sunny Andrews? I’ve subbed sporadically so was just wondering if it was still worthy of a follow ✌🏻

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

How many of you are till subbed to Sunny Andrews? I’ve subbed sporadically so was just wondering if it was still worthy of a follow ✌🏻

She's out ot OF... Message on her OF: Not on IG anymore, find me here and on my site below. For my real fans, I love you guys!! No explicit content. Just a place for me to share stuff I don’t share any place else. Drsunnyandrews .com

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

She's out ot OF... Message on her OF: Not on IG anymore, find me here and on my site below. For my real fans, I love you guys!! No explicit content. Just a place for me to share stuff I don’t share any place else. Drsunnyandrews .com

Glad i saved a bunch of her old clips.

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

Anyone get a chance to check her website out? It seems like a neo-Onlyfans of sorts.

Oct 11, 2022 - permalink

Glad I didn’t resub. Her own site sounds intriguing though. Wonder if it’s similar content?

Oct 12, 2022 - edited Oct 13, 2022 - permalink

Maddieesx gipped me on a custom request. Not responding when inquiring about the request..

Rookie mistake to tip payment first, no matter how friendly and legitimate they appear to be.

EDIT: it was all good, this time they were actually busy. Would recommend again

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

Maddieesx gipped me on a custom request. Not responding when inquiring about the request..

Rookie mistake to tip payment first, no matter how friendly and legitimate they appear to be.

Been there, done that. The OF site basically allows for ZERO accountability from the performers.

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

I've only ever paid in advance once when I was still getting to grips with OF. Never again as even in that one instance I never got my custom.

fp909
Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

Vesna Kouzan just opened an account earlier today that she asked to share. So far just the one post. I've advised her to keep it at $10/mo but since she's new to this i'm sure she'd appreciate suggestions if you do decided to sub!

.com/muscledominatrix

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

$10 despite only having one post? Is that common before having any content?

Vesna Kouzan just opened an account earlier today that she asked to share. So far just the one post. I've advised her to keep it at $10/mo but since she's new to this i'm sure she'd appreciate suggestions if you do decided to sub!

.com/muscledominatrix

fp909
Oct 13, 2022 - permalink

i mean she only made it like 12 hours ago so sure? but i did let her know that she shoul dpopulate it with content, even if it's older, if it's unposted and good people still like it. as long as it's not instagram level kind of stuff.

she seems flexible to try to make it work so hoping to coach her to look at what is possible and then she can take it from there

Oct 13, 2022 - permalink

Has any one here checked out Shanique Grant’s only fans? If she’s posting content from when she was competing that’s an easy sub but if it’s her currently it’s a hard pass

Oct 13, 2022 - permalink

i mean she only made it like 12 hours ago so sure? but i did let her know that she shoul dpopulate it with content, even if it's older, if it's unposted and good people still like it. as long as it's not instagram level kind of stuff.

she seems flexible to try to make it work so hoping to coach her to look at what is possible and then she can take it from there

Any chance of her posting topless content?

fp909
Oct 13, 2022 - permalink

Any chance of her posting topless content?

i think it's certainly a possibility though idk if it will be something like requests only vs something you might get as a DM

Oct 13, 2022 - permalink

i think it's certainly a possibility though idk if it will be something like requests only vs something you might get as a DM

Good to know. Would love to see her topless

fp909
Oct 13, 2022 - permalink

Good to know. Would love to see her topless

she will do topless

Oct 13, 2022 - permalink

Any reviews on sheena wrestler and denise wrestler's onlyfans? To they have topless/full nude videos too ?

Oct 13, 2022 - permalink

Any reviews on sheena wrestler and denise wrestler's onlyfans? To they have topless/full nude videos too ?

Denise wrestler does, but Sheena does not. I really wish she did, though.

Oct 15, 2022 - permalink

Can vouch for Margie’s OF. Supposed to be announcing an explicit page tomorrow I think? But paid messages have topless

« first < prev Page 59 of 72 next > last »