Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Onlyfans Reviews

« first < prev Page 57 of 72 next > last »
Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

Yeah I’m calling bullshit here on that guy lol I’ve subscribed to Amy and she has tons of flexing videos on there! Like of all the criticisms to make, that’s a weird one to me because it’s so far from the truth. Ive bought some of my favourite flexing videos from Amy in contest shape and you wouldn’t believe how ripped and big she is- if you’re an fbb fan like myself I would recommend. Probably going to get flamed or accused of being “paid off” to write this but yeah Amy has a great page for muscle fans. Peace

I agree Amy gives the whole spectrum of any desired muscle content, from flexing to straight sex. I din't think there are any that can contend that are at the same level of muscularity as her. She really is providing the fantasy.

Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

> > Lola Montez goes as low as $4 when she has those special deals

Hey guys, just got on here because a fan said there were some reviews about me...........what surprised me is that I'm non existent here lol. My fan should read this and can comment if he wishes to verify me. I'm not here to advertise, but damn sooooo many disapointment reviews. like seriously I hear this all the time from fans that girls are rude or have high sub fees or dont respond or dont show anything. My mindset, someone worked for their money, can spend it anywhere they want, and then chooses to spend it on me,,,,,, thats like the biggest compliment ever so I make sure to show my appreciation. My sub is only $5, but still, it's like someone is actually spending money to see me and chat with me, thats amazing. so I do hear from tons of fans that I do the most, show the most, and chat the most......which feels good to know. anyways you guys are welcome to go to my OF and see the description of the type of content you can find there. hope i didnt break any rules her. here is a pic of me, yes I have huge arms 17.5 inches.... also anyone here can verify this is me by DMing me in my instagram, thanks guys

Your comment here alone made me instantly want to subscribe to your Onlyfans. Welcome!

Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

Well if you join, message me there and I have something for you 😈🙈

Your comment here alone made me instantly want to subscribe to your Onlyfans. Welcome!

Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

Apologies for the incel behavior of some of the users here, Amy. We've been in the dark in this corner of the Internet for far too long. Please continue to be patient and call out what needs to be called out. Hopefully those who need to learn some common decency will eventually get it.

Thank you for giving us a chance.

Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

I agree Amy gives the whole spectrum of any desired muscle content, from flexing to straight sex. I din't think there are any that can contend that are at the same level of muscularity as her. She really is providing the fantasy.

Huge fan of Amy as well. The price, and content that she produces is second to none. There's maybe a handful of girls that release the type of content she does. And beyond her incredible physique, I love her smile, really drives me wild lol

Not a fan of the trans stuff though, but I just ignore it.

Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

I really need to make more calves content, they are 45cm and I don’t even train them!

> I can also confirm that Amy has flexing videos in decent shape. While her arms are very strong I think she also has pretty good calves that I'd like to see more of the next time she is lean.

Hey Amy, do you think you could do a video with a slim woman the next time you get lean and really ripped and have her feel, kiss and lick your ripped abs as you flex them really hard for her, either standing up or lying down? Have her lift your shirt to reveal your ripped abs before she starts to kiss, lick and feel them.

Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

Thank you for saying that. Yes the trans sex some love some don’t, I honestly like it so I post it. I like girls too, mainly kissing and I like tits, but with a girl you get all horny and to the point that you need to get fucked, with a dick, so the trans girls kind of have all those things. Just my little explanation, but glad you love all the other stuff. Just started a bulking cycle so I should get really big soon, which means hotter videos

Huge fan of Amy as well. The price, and content that she produces is second to none. There's maybe a handful of girls that release the type of content she does. And beyond her incredible physique, I love her smile, really drives me wild lol

Not a fan of the trans stuff though, but I just ignore it.

Chainer
Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

Amy: To continue discussing your onlyfans, please make a new thread under the Self Promotion section of the forum where (following the rules of that section) you can advertise it as well as answer people's questions about it.

This thread is for user (customer) reviews of onlyfans, not for content creators to promote their page. (Short, direct responses to reviews you feel are unfair are fine, but at this point I think we are past that.)

Thanks.

Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

Ummmm I didn’t even say the word Onlyfans in my last comment, plus I’m not making posts, I’m only responding. But now this thread is only for negative reviews? Ummm ok, how about changing the thread title to Onlyfans negative reviews and responses. Got to keep to fair on both sides, kisses

Amy: To continue discussing your onlyfans, please make a new thread under the Self Promotion section of the forum where (following the rules of that section) you can advertise it as well as answer people's questions about it.

This thread is for user (customer) reviews of onlyfans, not for content creators to promote their page. (Short, direct responses to reviews you feel are unfair are fine, but at this point I think we are past that.)

Thanks.

Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

Dude, stop with pretending to be her. . Keep saying you use google translate but it only translates words. It doesn’t show proper grammar and syntax for a native English speaker which your writing indicates you are.

Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

And there’s always that one person with the really sad life and just wants to bring down things for everyone. Ok, next time I’m on herbiceps I will post here and whoever is here can log on and I will show myself posting to this forum, don’t worry you can watch me for free in the free chat, and then will you jist go away and let the rest of use joy the forum

Dude, stop with pretending to be her. . Keep saying you use google translate but it only translates words. It doesn’t show proper grammar and syntax for a native English speaker which your writing indicates you are.

Sep 30, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

On a positive note.

Please let us know when Geisha would be at her biggest so I can jump back to PPV's and customs. Very excited to see her at her biggest.

The same thing about Anastasia Korableva, once she will be at her biggest, I don't mind buying anything she sells )) Her cam sessions are good I even was a bit lucky to get some nudity out of her, but HD quality when she is big and ripped should be even better, even if it's only bikini and nothing else.

Disappointed in Amazonka a bit, she started doing very fun PPV's with lots of hot sex action and fetishes, but the only downside, is the lack of preview before you buy anything and she is not at her biggest. If she will get back to her prime shape with the same naughty PPV's that would be worth $100+ for every clip.

fp909
Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

Don’t look for Geisha to be in off-season until the Olympia is over. It’ll be several months.

Sep 30, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Oct 01, 2022 - edited Oct 01, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Oct 01, 2022 - edited Oct 01, 2022 - permalink

Please let us know when Geisha would be at her biggest so I can jump back to PPV's and customs. Very excited to see her at her biggest.

She's doing a bulking cycle in preparation for the O, so by some measures she's hitting new levels as we speak. I noticed during her last prep there was a period around 3-6 weeks out where she was hitting the sweet spot between bulk and vascularity and was looking absolutely enormous! She's 11 weeks out now so I'm thinking we'll be seeing that again starting late October to mid-November? If that's what you're looking for, I'd get that request in her queue soon.

Chainer
Oct 01, 2022 - permalink

(deleted some off topic posts)

Oct 01, 2022 - permalink

> > Lola Montez goes as low as $4 when she has those special deals

Hey guys, just got on here because a fan said there were some reviews about me...........what surprised me is that I'm non existent here lol. My fan should read this and can comment if he wishes to verify me. I'm not here to advertise, but damn sooooo many disapointment reviews. like seriously I hear this all the time from fans that girls are rude or have high sub fees or dont respond or dont show anything. My mindset, someone worked for their money, can spend it anywhere they want, and then chooses to spend it on me,,,,,, thats like the biggest compliment ever so I make sure to show my appreciation. My sub is only $5, but still, it's like someone is actually spending money to see me and chat with me, thats amazing. so I do hear from tons of fans that I do the most, show the most, and chat the most......which feels good to know. anyways you guys are welcome to go to my OF and see the description of the type of content you can find there. hope i didnt break any rules her. here is a pic of me, yes I have huge arms 17.5 inches.... also anyone here can verify this is me by DMing me in my instagram, thanks guys

I've been a member on/off your site for a couple of years now and it's definitely one OF THE BEST!

Oct 01, 2022 - permalink

Margie is officially on! 🤞 she'll get a little naughty 😜

Oct 01, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Muscles_Toez
Oct 01, 2022 - permalink

Any chance of a link?

Oct 01, 2022 - permalink

Any chance of a link?

marvelousv

Oct 01, 2022 - permalink

marvelousv

Thank you!

Oct 02, 2022 - permalink

Absolutely love Margie! But hoping there will be some actual flexing and not just a boob show, so far it seems to be the latter.

« first < prev Page 57 of 72 next > last »