Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Onlyfans Reviews

« first < prev Page 52 of 58 next > last »
Aug 06, 2022 - permalink

Just want to say mighty_shehulk has been a pretty solid OF experience. Very responsive for awesome prices.

Few questions: Whats been everyone’s experience with MuscleGiesha’s custom prices? And does Paige Sandgren have any paysite custom stuff?

You won't be disappointed with MuscleGeisha, she is the best of the best. And she is worth her prices.

Aug 08, 2022 - permalink

Anyone seen Laura Marie Masse's Onlyfans content? I know she doesnt do heavy explicit stuff which is fine with me just wondered if anyone joined her site or got a custom clip from her?

Aug 16, 2022 - permalink

So... Anne Sheehan has an only fans. I only heard about it from the "suggested" section.

Some topless/nude stuff, rest mostly IG-level content. Price seems fair, worth it for me. If you are looking for super explicit stuff, you'd want to look elsewhere

Also +1 for MuscleGeisha. One of the best.

Aug 16, 2022 - permalink

Francesca Mujica has started an IG payment thing. Might check it out.

Aug 16, 2022 - permalink

What’s her IG? Last I saw it it was empty and/or private. She’s had at least 2 accounts

Aug 16, 2022 - permalink

Jackeduplawngirl

Aug 17, 2022 - permalink

> > Any updates on Rene's that you know of?

Rene Miller?

I found her pretty aggressive in her DM blasts, felt like I was getting one or two a day for PPV stuff. But she was also pretty frequent on the main postings as well, just not always topless or anything. I can't recall how long the videos were but things tended to be toward the XXX end of it and less like "let's do a flex show"

i'm sure she'd do it if asked.

I’ve been subbed for a while and she releases flexing videos (decent length too) in lingerie or just naked pretty often too, as well as the xxx stuff. Honestly she’s well worth subbing to if you want to see flexing, she’s got a great body

Aug 17, 2022 - permalink

Francesca Mujica has started an IG payment thing. Might check it out.

How do you see the IG payment thing?? Went to her page and saw nothing about that :/

cgsweat
Aug 17, 2022 - permalink

You have to be on the mobile app.

Let's get back to Onlyfans discussions...

Aug 17, 2022 - permalink

Yes, back to Onlyfans... I highly recommend "Fit Varia", for those looking for a more natural, but incredibly fit, muscular, and beautiful woman.

Aug 19, 2022 - permalink

I've purchased recently quite a lot of content (ppv) of a lot of different models and this "no preview" onlyfans system is just incredibly bad...

You never know what exactly you are buying, and this is even beyond a normal subscription. At least some models you can trust more (like Muscle Geisha, pretty honest and good content) and some hit and miss like Amazonka. Quite an expensive $120 video but you never know what content will be inside for such a price.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in anyone's PPV's, message me, I am like an expert now, considering how many models I've checked lol

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

The lack of previews is somewhat of a deal breaker for me. I have several reasons why I hate OF but that's the nail in the coffin for me... At least Muscle Geisha never disappoints.

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

I think in terms of previews NoahTrapQueen is probably the best I've seen at previews. Detailed explanations of what she's selling you, and at LEAST a frame from each video as a preview.

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

I see Natasha Aughey has started posting on OnlyFans again. Does anyone know if she actually replies to messages/accepts custom requests?

Aug 20, 2022 - permalink

I messaged her as soon as I signed up and got a reply a day later. And then never heard from her again. Don’t even think she opened my messages. The first message was asking about a custom vid

Aug 22, 2022 - permalink

Anybody got any recent info on Emily Brand prices? She still charging hundreds of dollars for simple flexing smart phone clips?

Aug 22, 2022 - permalink

I messaged her as soon as I signed up and got a reply a day later. And then never heard from her again. Don’t even think she opened my messages. The first message was asking about a custom vid

Ah, doesn't sound great. I'll probably give her a miss then. Thanks.

Aug 22, 2022 - permalink

Only now found out that Anastasia Korableva is a bit more active on her onlyfans. Did anyone try it yet? She is probably the only model I haven't tried on onlyfans so far, since she was more conservative even on all private shows on hbc. Curious if she does any good ppv now as I am sure her basic subscription might be a bit too casual.

Let me know anyway if anyone got any info, as I only get her content from hbc mostly.

Thnxxx

Aug 23, 2022 - permalink

Anybody got any recent info on Emily Brand prices? She still charging hundreds of dollars for simple flexing smart phone clips? Yup lol $150 for a video apparently….

Aug 24, 2022 - permalink

is becca’s swanson’s any good?

Aug 24, 2022 - permalink

I think Yelena Espinoza just closed her OF. :(

"Howdy, this is a notice that I have made my decision in officially closing my onlyfans page.Thank you to everyone that joined and supported the page! You will still find me on Instagram, Have a nice day!"

Aug 24, 2022 - permalink

I've been following the Yelena saga as a subscriber. Mentioned a couple of weeks ago that the embargo on topless ended. That only lasted a few days, followed by her first announced closing. Then she issued a statement that because guys promised to follow her even without explicit material, she'd stay open. Guess that didn't pan out. She had been doing topless/nude material for months and seemed comfortable with it. As others have speculated, this feels as though she came under scrutiny by family or a significant other.

Aug 24, 2022 - permalink

i get it's her prerogative but i'm interested in the reasoning.

if she was uncomfortable with the very explicit stuff (or even the kind of explicit stuff, tamer topless included) why did she do it? admittedly i wasn't there in the early days so idk if she started with more rules and then shed them as people asked for more, or if she opened it off the bat intending to do the XXX stuff. And then advertising all of it rather lewdly on a public instagram.

my first guess is that there were too many content leaks and OF probably doesn't do shit about it, so it's a huge risk to post that stuff unless you're in the handful of the biggest money makers for the platform.

second guess is probably family or SO, but I feel like that might have been a little easier to navigate if she wasn't writing "suck on my nipples" in her very public IG stories lol

Aug 24, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Jscooper69
« first < prev Page 52 of 58 next > last »