Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Best Only Fans pages

Apr 15, 2021 - permalink

Onlyfans is the worst thing that has happened to us...

Apr 16, 2021 - permalink

So I just discovered Brittni Kent seems to have an Onlyfans @ittybittyfitty92. Has anyone tried it ? How is it ?

Apr 16, 2021 - permalink

But also the best

[deleted]
Apr 16, 2021 - permalink

I have never felt the need to throw money at these women and this thread has more or less confirmed that feeling. Thanks to those of you who left honest commentary and what you were getting - or not getting, as the case may be - for your money.

Apr 16, 2021 - permalink

I don’t see why it is. It provides a service for those who want it, and for those who don’t, there are other resources out there.

I respect the hustle.

Apr 16, 2021 - permalink

what do you think @fitronnie

Last time I was subscribed to her which was around end of last year, she didn’t post anything on her main feed that would be considered too risqué for IG. She was selling topless photos for nearly $25 a pop via DMs and I think that’s her business model - you subscribe to have access to request customs (which is lame AF). Not sure if she does anything like fully nude or sexual acts.

Apr 16, 2021 - permalink

Is @sophieelifts onlyfans good?

Apr 16, 2021 - permalink

No

Apr 16, 2021 - permalink

The quality of the shots isn't great and there aren't many yet, and she's wearing a mask in most of the pics...BUT I mean for $5 you get some pics and short vids of an 18yo beast flexing her huge muscles. So yeah, if that interests you, it's good.

fp909
Apr 17, 2021 - permalink

agreed on sophieelifts. semiregular updates but there isn't another set of young guns like hers right now.

As far as onlyfans is concerned, it's great but at the same time instead of everything being in one spot now i gotta go to 5 spots and pay 5 different directions to get the same stuff, at variable price.

Apr 17, 2021 - permalink

Honestly @ProYeo is the only onlyfans that is good. Rest are garbage.

Apr 17, 2021 - permalink

Is Aleesha Young's onlyfans good?

Apr 17, 2021 - permalink

got micaela viscido and hannah hussein, they're both pretty incredible. I would highly recommend both. They both do loooaaads of naked fantasy flexing.

Apr 21, 2021 - permalink

None of these listed women inspire me enough to want to pay the described amount of money. The ones I would love to see; including a couple women who won't allow their pictures on GwM; and one who is on GwM, but is a strong Christian; will likely not set up OF sites. Sigh.....

Who are the three women you're referring to?

Apr 21, 2021 - permalink

Is Aleesha Young's onlyfans good?

I think so

Apr 23, 2021 - permalink

I can't believe no-one has mentioned Barbie Titus. All of her videos feature her working out and flexing in skimpy bikinis. It's on the cheaper side ($10), she has a large backlog of videos, and she has been in peak shape for months.

Apr 23, 2021 - permalink

subscribed to Julia Joska based on her ig and seeing that she had 2 long enough videos. you can scroll through most of the feeds before subscribing and see the length of the videos. only the pros hide that option so you won't know what you are getting. It's pretty hard to find onlyfans accounts of models with good enough face & wellness figure. She also does mostly my favorite pose. bending while looking back or showing her body standing posing and looking at the camera. There are much better onlyfans but for a tough cookie like me who need 3-4 subscription to find something that really turns me on she was spot on.

I was following barbie titus but i don't remember she had so many videos i think these were added recently does she have long videos of posing\flexing? meaning over 1min

Apr 23, 2021 - permalink

I was following barbie titus but i don't remember she had so many videos i think these were added recently. Does she have long videos of posing\flexing? meaning over 1min

She has a good number of lengthier flexing videos (60-90 seconds). The majority are still of her working out.

Apr 24, 2021 - permalink

Regarding Barbie you need to do the leg work and get in those DM if you want the good stuff, she always films a naughtier version of what you see on her wall if you want the heads up 😉

Apr 24, 2021 - permalink

Mine is Sunny Williams..smart sexy..photo perfection and knows how to market herself.

Apr 24, 2021 - permalink

So I just discovered Brittni Kent seems to have an Onlyfans @ittybittyfitty92. Has anyone tried it ? How is it ?

Mostly topless pics. PPV blowjob video and pics

Apr 30, 2021 - edited 3 days ago - permalink

Mostly topless pics. PPV blowjob video and pics

that's too bad, she had a great physique

1 day ago - edited 1 day ago - permalink

Anybody check out her? freakyfitnessgirl

She has pics on reddit (same username) and I must say she's got an amazingly thick body

fp909
1 day ago - permalink

I checked it out for a few seconds. A lot of topless and nude.

1 day ago - permalink

Anybody check out her? freakyfitnessgirl

She has pics on reddit (same username) and I must say she's got an amazingly thick body

Taylor Smuck. Her OF is pretty damn good.

« first < prev Page 5 of 6 next > last »