Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Best Only Fans pages

Mar 19, 2021 - edited Mar 19, 2021 - permalink

I wanted to sign up for Louise Fitcoach. Is it normal that after you put a credit card it wants your PICTURE and lots of verification? I put all my info in then it wanted access to my camera. The site is confusing and I couldn't have found Louise if I hadn't seen her link here. Is the picture thing standard? Is it safe?

That said Louise Fitcoach is about the most PERFECT specimen ever. Although l JUST discovered Linda Durbesson. Good grief they're GORGEOUS. Louise goes by Sweet Peaks and Cheeks. But her beautiful face, amazing breasts and abs kill me!! Worth every penny. Soooooo gorgeous. Her, Linda Durbesson, Jodi Boam and Brooke Ence. Louise's bicep balls are INSANE. And her before and after pics are interesting. She wasn't athletic AT ALL until 4 years ago!!

So.. 1- Is Onlyfans.com taking my picture NORMAL and SAFE?

2- Anyone else love Louise and Linda? The muscle bubble butts even win over my female friends!! Every day I find a new Goddess on GWM!!!

Mar 19, 2021 - permalink

I wanted to sign up for Louise Fitcoach. Is it normal that after you put a credit card it wants your PICTURE and lots of verification? Is it safe?

You probably tried to sign up as if you were a model. The normal sign up just requires a credit card.

Mar 19, 2021 - permalink

mine B)

...well, mine in like a week when i finally get it up and running lol

Mar 19, 2021 - permalink

I wanted to sign up for Louise Fitcoach. Is it normal that after you put a credit card it wants your PICTURE and lots of verification? I put all my info in then it wanted access to my camera. The site is confusing and I couldn't have found Louise if I hadn't seen her link here. Is the picture thing standard? Is it safe?

That said Louise Fitcoach is about the most PERFECT specimen ever. Although l JUST discovered Linda Durbesson. Good grief they're GORGEOUS. Louise goes by Sweet Peaks and Cheeks. But her beautiful face, amazing breasts and abs kill me!! Worth every penny. Soooooo gorgeous. Her, Linda Durbesson, Jodi Boam and Brooke Ence. Louise's bicep balls are INSANE. And her before and after pics are interesting. She wasn't athletic AT ALL until 4 years ago!!

2- Anyone else love Louise and Linda? The muscle bubble butts even win over my female friends!! Every day I find a new Goddess on GWM!!!

I'd agree that Louise's OF is definitely worth it. She's very communicative and cool about customs!

Mar 19, 2021 - permalink

I would never pay for any of these girls onlyfans. There are videos/pics of muscular women on the internet for free. None of them are special enough for me to pay

fp909
Mar 19, 2021 - permalink

i was asked 2x in registering for bank transfer apps for photos, this seems to be a new thing.

Mar 19, 2021 - permalink

I would never pay for any of these girls onlyfans. There are videos/pics of muscular women on the internet for free. None of them are special enough for me to pay

I would agree with this. The prices for some of them are just insane. The only one i ever signed up to was Erika Darago... $10 for tons of content you can even download with a browser app. Spent more for less

Mar 19, 2021 - permalink

Aleesha Young is worth it imo. Cheap monthly, and the vids you buy vary in price from 6 to 12 bucks. Some are topless. Good video quality and length.

I subscribed with Aleesha for a couple of months. Her subscription is $6.99 a month. She has great videos including one half naked on the beach. You can see her clit.

Mar 19, 2021 - edited Mar 19, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
Mar 22, 2021 - permalink

I would also recommend lisa cross. She charges $5.99 a month.

Mar 22, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Mar 24, 2021 - permalink

I just subscribed to onlyfans.com/peaksandpecs. She is new to OF but is very active. she is fun to chat with and is in preparation for a contest in 8 weeks. She is posting videos and pictures of her progress and workouts regularly. She is very ripped and sexy and getting more ripped every week. I would recommend checking her out.

Mar 27, 2021 - permalink

What do you think of Carolyne Marquez's OF? I subscribed to her Fanwise but most of the posts are the same exact flex lol... but I like her so I'm curious about newer exclusive content.

fp909
Mar 27, 2021 - permalink

i've not signed up but i assume its the same as her fanswise. she doesn't do topless or nudity so IMO not worth it if you're already in her FW. i find her content to be pretty uninspired and unless you like being told waht to do an nickeled and dimed her cam experience is not much better. i asked about customs and shes like "100/min". so. like fine, know your worth, but also as a customer i know what im willing to shell out for quality.

Apr 02, 2021 - permalink

I've been searching for onlyfans reviews of muscle girls for a long time & i'm glad I found this forum. I hope we can help each other find good subscriptions.

here's what i know so far carla inhaia really cheap but also pretty bad overall. she just took vids from her fanwise-xl page and reposted them there plus some new stuff. the plus is that you can download them from onlyfans and fanwise-xl does encrypt the vids so you can only watch online. her old videos are better i think because she was more groomed. now you can see her hairy legs and abit older face so not so good was dirt cheap for abit 3$ and still did not resubbed she needs to shave , sort out her face and make up and then maybe.

bakhar nabieva i don't recommend her onlyfans. don't care to elaborate

tittaratinen another scam onlyfans bad quality. avoid!

moonchild_777 she looks so good but it's mostly pictures tried to get a custom from her and got a good price but she's pretty swamped and seems to have emotional issue preventing her to post regularly. She sells a few pictures for 5-20$ for tips now and then the videos are too short anyways. I think you can get her to send you a large picture set of your choosing (what she wears - maybe implied nude) for a reasonable price but it will take time (you have to stay subscribed for sometime to make it happen) because she will only reply after she took care of all her income related stuff. if you really like her it's worth it for one time her content has been leaked hence the lower price.

anllelasagra scam ooohbabydoll scam but if you really really like her you can download couple of good pictures to make it worth while when on sale 10$ or less her videos are useless

sunnyandrews subscribed and bought a couple of vids. the vids were not really worth because she just masturbates instead of showing her body and flexing. she does post regularly. you won't get her attention with dm's and negotiating a custom vid from her will be very expensive because you need tips just to get her to respond i think. i think shes worth it for a least one time and resubbing after she posts enough content few months later.

sophiealexandra i ejoyed her content, she's pretty active but from what i see now it's mostly pictures. she has more nudes and less flexing which is the reason why i did not resubbed. also the paid vids are sex with her bodybuilder boyfriend so. she's pretty good. not great but still worth for me

vanessaserros very cheap mostly high res pictures i enjoyed it but don't come for the videos. the paid one's were not so good because i prefer more muscle then beauty so in that regard i think you can find better.

the one i want right now to check out is jadewellness88

i'm pretty sure she's doing excatly what carla was doing which is to repost things from her fanwise-xl she also ramped up the price to 50 from 26. I think we need to wait until her content gets leaked and she will do a sale on her page. I'ts really hard to find wellness figure with a decent face and onlyfans account so if someone here knows about such things let me know :)

Apr 02, 2021 - permalink

i'm pretty sure she's doing excatly what carla was doing which is to repost things from her fanwise-xl she also ramped up the price to 50 from 26. I think we need to wait until her content gets leaked and she will do a sale on her page. I'ts really hard to find wellness figure with a decent face and onlyfans account so if someone here knows about such things let me know :)

26 imo is too much, especially since I can't see what I'm getting. 50 is downright insulting.

Apr 02, 2021 - permalink

Guys what do u think? I can choose Virginia Sanchez Macias who is about 10$ now, 50% OFF or Cris Goy who is 20$?

Apr 02, 2021 - permalink

the sense of entitlement in this thread kills me

fp909
Apr 02, 2021 - edited Apr 02, 2021 - permalink

the sense of entitlement in this thread kills me

Lol I don’t get this

Every third comment is “don’t pay for this stuff”. Who cares? If people want to pay for stuff let them pu! It’s no skin off your back

Every tenth comment is about entitlement. Guess what—we are the customer and we’re as entitled to make decisions based on price and content just like they are entitled to set the prices for access. All these women setting astronomical prices for their content is fine, know you’re worthy but they cannot complain when people don’t sign up, especially if they don’t deliver on content. And if we complain about the high price we’re entitled? After we were just told not to pay for it?

If I’m paying 50$ a month for anything it better be a damn good service. Or at least something that is regular. If you were to say “wow fp909 is not that good a writer, i don’t think his prices are good for his output and quality” that’s fine! I wouldn’t be insulted. If I was smart I would then adjust to the market, especially if either a lot of people were saying that or your comments caused a downturn in business.

Regardless, if we prefer to pay for this over that, or not this and not that, that is our prerogative as customers. This is no different from a Yelp thread. If the taco. Place down the street is charging 40$ for a deconstructed taco but Maria in the truck around the corner gives me 4 homemade tacos for 10, guess where I’m going, and guess who I recommend? Welcome to capitalism.

Apr 02, 2021 - permalink

> What's the best way to download off of OF? Browsing OF is terrible, I can't get the videos to play anymore once I scroll down too far. Maybe it's just my phone? Either way only way I can get value out of it is if there's a way to download.

Took a while to set up, but this worked perfectly for me

this solutions is for coders and not the average joe. i'm sure it works but it will take forever to get it right. there was an extension called OF-Xtractor but it no longer works. i think there are more, may be firefox extensions if anyone knows of such or a simpler way to download the content please let us know what i'm doing now is using IDM for the videos and allow right click to save the images but it's alot of work and time consuming

Apr 02, 2021 - permalink

this solutions is for coders and not the average joe. i'm sure it works but it will take forever to get it right. there was an extension called OF-Xtractor but it no longer works. i think there are more, may be firefox extensions if anyone knows of such or a simpler way to download the content please let us know what i'm doing now is using IDM for the videos and allow right click to save the images but it's alot of work and time consuming

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dow...

Apr 03, 2021 - edited Apr 03, 2021 - permalink

So I signed up for Louise Fitcoach. She had an "Easter sale" maybe still was $5.99 for 1st month. You CAN cancel anytime. You see nudes and her and Linda Durbesson are the 2 most gorgeous women ever. Until next week when 10 more new girls show up on GWM lol. AND with 1.2million IG followers I don't see Linda D doing OF!!!

But Louise has the legs, biceps, abs, curves for 3 women AND is beautiful. Seeing her topless is WORTH IT, ESPECIALLY if you like a side of PEAKS!! You can "tip" 10 bucks for "more" but I haven't YET. Louise is GORGEOUS ENOUGH I probably will. Plus her story on Instagram about WHY she does OF is inspiring and GENUINE to me. If it's lies then she's STILL a marketing GENIUS. Great content IMO and my biggest complaint is just the site is kinda tricky to navigate. And even the tips and EXACTLY what you'll get seems intentionally VAGUE. NOT Louise but the site as a whole. But Louise is so damn hot AND cool it's ok. You've GOTTA SEE her before and after from 4 years ago. She had ZERO background and admitted such. She's 38 now and looks 10 years YOUNGER than at 34. For real. An inspiration and for us female muscle FANS as good as it gets.

When she REALLY flexes her bicep and kinda raises her elbow it looks like a damn softball. Yes... I'm a bicep guy. But curvy ones with maybe that ONE big vein in the middle.

Apr 06, 2021 - edited Apr 06, 2021 - permalink

None of these listed women inspire me enough to want to pay the described amount of money. The ones I would love to see; including a couple women who won't allow their pictures on GwM; and one who is on GwM, but is a strong Christian; will likely not set up OF sites. Sigh.....

Apr 10, 2021 - permalink

I've been searching for onlyfans reviews of muscle girls for a long time & i'm glad I found this forum. I hope we can help each other find good subscriptions.

here's what i know so far carla inhaia really cheap but also pretty bad overall. she just took vids from her fanwise-xl page and reposted them there plus some new stuff. the plus is that you can download them from onlyfans and fanwise-xl does encrypt the vids so you can only watch online. her old videos are better i think because she was more groomed. now you can see her hairy legs and abit older face so not so good was dirt cheap for abit 3$ and still did not resubbed she needs to shave , sort out her face and make up and then maybe.

bakhar nabieva i don't recommend her onlyfans. don't care to elaborate

tittaratinen another scam onlyfans bad quality. avoid!

moonchild_777 she looks so good but it's mostly pictures tried to get a custom from her and got a good price but she's pretty swamped and seems to have emotional issue preventing her to post regularly. She sells a few pictures for 5-20$ for tips now and then the videos are too short anyways. I think you can get her to send you a large picture set of your choosing (what she wears - maybe implied nude) for a reasonable price but it will take time (you have to stay subscribed for sometime to make it happen) because she will only reply after she took care of all her income related stuff. if you really like her it's worth it for one time her content has been leaked hence the lower price.

anllelasagra scam ooohbabydoll scam but if you really really like her you can download couple of good pictures to make it worth while when on sale 10$ or less her videos are useless

sunnyandrews subscribed and bought a couple of vids. the vids were not really worth because she just masturbates instead of showing her body and flexing. she does post regularly. you won't get her attention with dm's and negotiating a custom vid from her will be very expensive because you need tips just to get her to respond i think. i think shes worth it for a least one time and resubbing after she posts enough content few months later.

sophiealexandra i ejoyed her content, she's pretty active but from what i see now it's mostly pictures. she has more nudes and less flexing which is the reason why i did not resubbed. also the paid vids are sex with her bodybuilder boyfriend so. she's pretty good. not great but still worth for me

vanessaserros very cheap mostly high res pictures i enjoyed it but don't come for the videos. the paid one's were not so good because i prefer more muscle then beauty so in that regard i think you can find better.

Why is Anllela Sagra's OF exactly a scam?? What's in there, can you actually request custom videos??

Apr 15, 2021 - permalink

what do you think @fitronnie

« first < prev Page 4 of 5 next > last »