Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Best Only Fans pages

Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

This is one to watch. She’s always been great at freebies and her body is hot enough that I want to see more. I’ll wait a bit until she has a bigger backlog tho as 25/mo is a pretty steep ask

I agree....I am definitely curious, though. Dedicated flexing vids would be incredible with her!

Feb 03, 2021 - permalink

Mallory Dawn's is reeaaaally good :) , she really finds her own and shines. Lots of bicep bounces, glute twitches, watermelon crushing, smiles... all sorts of curves. I'd highly recommend: https://onlyfans.com/glitter-tits

Really?? I didn't know she did muscle control! Sign me up!

Feb 07, 2021 - permalink

These ones are fit, natural (no boob jobs or steroids) and young.

@fitnsmallfree @perkylifter

This one has nice tattoos, real boobs but I suspects she's taking steroids if you look at her recent facial structure

@vanthmusclevampire

Feb 13, 2021 - permalink

@Strengthbodymind -> best free content on onlyfans ... amazing pictures of her

Feb 13, 2021 - permalink

Aleesha Young is worth it imo. Cheap monthly, and the vids you buy vary in price from 6 to 12 bucks. Some are topless. Good video quality and length.

Feb 17, 2021 - permalink

Anyone try Laine Costa's? @cristtina43

Feb 17, 2021 - permalink

Anyone try Laine Costa's? @cristtina43

Yes. Waste of money. Her IG is good enough.

Feb 19, 2021 - permalink

What's the best way to download off of OF? Browsing OF is terrible, I can't get the videos to play anymore once I scroll down too far. Maybe it's just my phone? Either way only way I can get value out of it is if there's a way to download.

Feb 19, 2021 - permalink

What's the best way to download off of OF? Browsing OF is terrible, I can't get the videos to play anymore once I scroll down too far. Maybe it's just my phone? Either way only way I can get value out of it is if there's a way to download.

Took a while to set up, but this worked perfectly for me https://github.com/DIGITALCRIMINAL/OnlyFans

Feb 19, 2021 - permalink

After notably speaking rather negatively about OF in the past...well, Kristina Moser caved in!

https://onlyfans.com/trapgoddess89

Feb 19, 2021 - permalink

The domme persona was not one I expected either, been doing it years according to her.... who knew 🤷🏼‍♂️

After notably speaking rather negatively about OF in the past...well, Kristina Moser caved in!

https://onlyfans.com/trapgoddess89

Feb 19, 2021 - permalink

Heidi Worrell Osborne just started an Onlyfans... @mightyenchantress Just $4.99/mo

Feb 22, 2021 - permalink

Can anyone comment on Jade Cristaldo's Fanswise-xl page? It's a little pricey, and I'm fairly certain it doesn't contain any content that she isn't already sharing.

Feb 22, 2021 - permalink

Giulia Valeriani has one that's pretty great @moonchild_777

Zoey D'Antonio looks great too @fitabs

Both have topless photos and sell other photos for extra.

Feb 22, 2021 - permalink

Thank you so much guys!

Feb 27, 2021 - permalink

STOP using OF for muscular women. We're lucky guys in a way to be turned on buy muscular women and if you're like me a vid of a built woman doing pec flies or flexing in the mirror on IG is sufficient enough material! Isn't life unfair enough that some guys out there get to bang all these hotties, while we're stuck here jerking off to their photos on instagram and sites like GWM.. yet you want to line their pockets too?! Wake up, earn some self respect and do not pay any woman to see pictures/videos of her naked.

Feb 27, 2021 - permalink

Laura Poussin seems worth it. Daily update or so, nude workout, shower or poses... Even if she is not the most muscular she looks cute and sexy while showing muscles.

https://onlyfans.com/lara_poussin

Mar 12, 2021 - permalink

i'm between Hannah Hussein and Kenna Star i can only choose one what do u guys think?

Mar 12, 2021 - permalink
Mar 13, 2021 - permalink

Hannah Hussein and it’s not even close. Kenna Star is amazing and her size and height makes her a real force but her OF is not worth it because 90% of the good stuff is still behind the PPV paywall. And the prices are too high for what’s offered. Hannah Hussein on the other hand is in the top percentile for value. She posts virtually everything you could ever want on her stream and she shows it all and then some quite frequently.

i'm between Hannah Hussein and Kenna Star i can only choose one what do u guys think?

Mar 13, 2021 - permalink

That would be Laura Ehlen. You’d basically be paying to have access for custom requests and they cost a pretty penny. Her stream isn’t bad but doesn’t quite justify the price. That being said, there’s not too many girls that can match her when it comes to lower body and she’s down for a variety of activities for customs.

Who would thiccnblonde be?

Mar 13, 2021 - permalink

Thank you so much 🙌🏻

That would be Laura Ehlen. You’d basically be paying to have access for custom requests and they cost a pretty penny. Her stream isn’t bad but doesn’t quite justify the price. That being said, there’s not too many girls that can match her when it comes to lower body and she’s down for a variety of activities for customs.

Who would thiccnblonde be?

Mar 14, 2021 - edited Mar 14, 2021 - permalink

One of the best I've found is this:

https://onlyfans.com/samanthathemilf

She's very fit and muscular with great abs and she frequently posts long videos of her having sex and/or being worshiped by guys, sometimes two at a time. I highly recommend!!!

Mar 18, 2021 - permalink

> Recommended: > > Angela Yeo, > Kiera Aston, > Lola Montez, > Sunny Andrews, > Shannon Seeley, > Angela Salvagno, > Virginia Sanchez > > Not Recommended: > > BJ Brunton, Jay Fuchs, Nahla Monroe. They charge steep prices and you don't get much in return.

30$ a month for Virginia Sanchez LMAO I think she lost it.

I'll never pay for an Onlyfans or for nudes in general in my life, I hate the purpose, but damn 30$ lmao, I know she may have the most impressive body in female bodybuilding right now, but that's way too much

Shut the fuck up, you cheap bastard

Chainer
Mar 18, 2021 - permalink

Shut the fuck up, you cheap bastard

The person you responded to posted information that is relevant to the thread. In return you posted an insult that doesn't add to the thread at all.

As your first forum post, this does not give a good impression. This is a warning.

« first < prev Page 3 of 4 next > last »