Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Onlyfans Reviews

« first < prev Page 26 of 44 next > last »
Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

onlyfans .com/debora_big_25

If you're looking for a show of strength and lift carry page, be sure to check out my page!

Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

Guys, I just found out that Valentina Mishina has an OF: @sadistka666 Any thoughts??

Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

Guys, Ive just found out that Valentina Mishina has an OF -> sadistka666. Any thoughts??

cgsweat
Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

I think that's her old IG handle. I haven't noticed she has an OF but I see it listed under the links in her IG bio.

First impression is that it looks like she doesn't do nudes or topless, and at best it's going to be an IG+ (slightly longer vids, possibly higher quality, but otherwise the same thing you'd see on an average IG). So $30 to me seems extremely steep. But as always, if you're a huge fan and you want to support her and you've got an extra $30/month lying around, have at it.

fp909
Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

anything above $10 for OF is a no-go IMO. unless the content is REALLY good AND i can get affordable access to customs, and that isn't like pulling teeth

Jan 28, 2022 - permalink

Somebody following onlyfans .com/musclehustler Any thought?

Jan 28, 2022 - permalink

Regarding Valentina do not waste your money. Posts are insta quality and the DM she sends which are paid for she teases that they are hot or erotic and then just end up being mild insta pics so honestly just follow her insta you’re not missing out on anything.

Jan 28, 2022 - permalink

Anyone on here know if onlyfans .com/ashpotts is worth it?

Does she do content requests?

fp909
Jan 28, 2022 - permalink

Somebody following onlyfans .com/musclehustler Any thought?

not worth it, depending on your bent.

IIRC (a couple of months since I subbed) she does post regularly but it is mostly suggestive, more boobs/butt and some muscle.

she has one of the auto-dms set up on sign up and i messaged her back based on that but the tone of her messages made me think that someone else was working the account. i can't confirm that, just a feeling. i think she does regularly do pay-wall dmd stuff but doesn't look like she requires tips for attention at all.

i will say that a few years ago i bought a custom from her and we agreed on a price per length, and she only did about a 1/4 of the length and called it a day. wasn't thrilled about that.

i will say that she has a nice physique, great arms and chest and legs. i just don't like the boobs and butt content and captions like "i'm waiting for you in bed at the end of the day, wyd". just drop photos pls lol

Jan 28, 2022 - permalink

i mean what can you really expect from someone who calls herself musclehustler?

Jan 28, 2022 - permalink

i will say that a few years ago i bought a custom from her and we agreed on a price per length, and she only did about a 1/4 of the length and called it a day. wasn't thrilled about that.

Wow that's pretty shitty of her.

Jan 28, 2022 - permalink

Yeah I think there's a successful model on OF of a "gf simulator" where they talk dirty and such bc if you lock in that parasocial fantasy you can really milk it.

fp909
Jan 28, 2022 - permalink

Wow that's pretty shitty of her.

i will add the caveat that she probably hadn't done any vids at that point and was still heavy in real estate (dunno if she's still doing that). don't think she had even competed yet at that point, but i'm always very clear about what i'm looking for and don't pay unless we're in agreement, so i don't hold it against her too much, but i'm very careful with how i interact on OF..and if i can't nail down a yes and when in the first few messages i'm out

fp909
Jan 28, 2022 - permalink

Yeah I think there's a successful model on OF of a "gf simulator" where they talk dirty and such bc if you lock in that parasocial fantasy you can really milk it.

there are definitely also account managers so they don't have to do anything than take photos. I would happily shave off 10-20% of my earnings if I didn't have to interact

Jan 28, 2022 - permalink

Any opinion on onlyfans . com / murves ? She's tobesuperwoman on IG.

Unfortunately, the $30 price tag does reflect in the quality or quantity of her posts. IMO, its not worth it in the slightest.

Jan 28, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
cgsweat
Jan 28, 2022 - permalink

This thread is for onlyfans reviews and questions only. If you have questions about other paysites, you can create a thread for whatever paysite you'd like to know about (or review) if a thread does not already exist.

Jan 28, 2022 - permalink

not worth it, depending on your bent.

IIRC (a couple of months since I subbed) she does post regularly but it is mostly suggestive, more boobs/butt and some muscle.

she has one of the auto-dms set up on sign up and i messaged her back based on that but the tone of her messages made me think that someone else was working the account. i can't confirm that, just a feeling. i think she does regularly do pay-wall dmd stuff but doesn't look like she requires tips for attention at all.

i will say that she has a nice physique, great arms and chest and legs. i just don't like the boobs and butt content and captions like "i'm waiting for you in bed at the end of the day, wyd". just drop photos pls lol

Thank you for the detailed info, I had the sensation it was not that worthy, at least just because of the small amount of vids, but it seems even the attitude is not the best...

Jan 28, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Jan 28, 2022 - permalink

Is Renne Toney onlyfans worth it? Anyones has experience with it?

Jan 31, 2022 - permalink

onlyfans .com/agustinaporto95

Any ideas or thoughts about her account ? + r there nudes ?

Jan 31, 2022 - permalink

Anyone on here know if onlyfans .com/ashpotts is worth it?

Does she do content requests?

I'd definitely love to know as well

fp909
Jan 31, 2022 - permalink

i have messaged her several times (Ashlee) and never received a response about customs. she sends out her PPVs once or twice a week, maybe once or twice a week posts a flex pic. maybe someone else has a diff experience but I thought for SURE for someone who flexes a lot on instagram this would be a slam dunk.

Feb 01, 2022 - permalink

Ouch. Real shame about Ashlee...for sure thought she'd be killing it on OF.

Feb 01, 2022 - permalink

Mia Wilhelm aka onlyfans .com/musclequeeen2308 seems to post a lot and says she will do customs, but also seems to post topless flexing stuff. I have zero budget for those things right now, but I would make an exception if the content is really good.

« first < prev Page 26 of 44 next > last »