Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

Thoughts?

onlyfans .com/nattyanddaddy

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by trevorphillips9
Jan 03, 2022 - permalink

Thoughts?

Little to no flexing. Mostly close-ups of fellatio.

Jan 03, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by bombomper
Jan 07, 2022 - permalink

Sophie Hemphill is back on OF and she looks pretty damn good (and has been working on her posing). Free 7 day trial at the moment then 7 bucks a month I think. 5-6 posts up right now but I’m trying to ask her how active she will be.

onlyfans .com/buffblondy

Additionally she has signed up for HBC under the same handle and has a couple of vids up there already, so might be worth checking out if you go there a hit.

Please don’t scare her off again.

She’s got a topless video on her HBC profile now which is nothing short of amazing. Her physique is mind blowing for being 19 years old. If she sticks with it, she may end up one of the GOATs. Getting back on topic, her OF doesn’t have any topless stuff at the moment.

fp909
Jan 07, 2022 - permalink

Not to exaggerate but where she is right now is nothing short of amazing. Idk what kind of cycle she’s ok but it’s working. Just hope she doesn’t go overboard—but she seems to want it bad. Also I hate to say it but I feel like having started from the very bottom with an eating disorder has allowed her to build up in a way that’s different than if she had started from where your average person usually begins, particularly her chest, which is everything I hoped it would be. She posts every other day or so. There aren’t any topless posts on OF and for now just the one vid on HBC. I’ve been buying from her in a while and she’s very easy to work with as long as you don’t push.

cgsweat
Jan 07, 2022 - edited Jan 07, 2022 - permalink

Anyone try Natalie Nichols?

EDIT: Whoops, I see someone already asked, sorry.

Jan 07, 2022 - permalink

Anyone try Natalie Nichols?

I tried back in November. At that time at least, there was very little flexing or muscle content. What she has on her Instagram was better. She was open to customs though.

cgsweat
Jan 07, 2022 - permalink

I tried back in November. At that time at least, there was very little flexing or muscle content. What she has on her Instagram was better. She was open to customs though.

Thanks. I kind of got the impression it's mostly her and her dude as a couple in most of the content, based on the name she uses on the page and the profile pic. Hard pass I'm afraid, especially since you say there's not much focus on her muscles.

fp909
Jan 07, 2022 - permalink

reminds me of Alexis Ewers' short lived OF that featured sex with her bf (now husband) and ZERO muscle content lol

Jan 07, 2022 - permalink

Not to exaggerate but where she is right now is nothing short of amazing. Idk what kind of cycle she’s ok but it’s working. Just hope she doesn’t go overboard—but she seems to want it bad. Also I hate to say it but I feel like having started from the very bottom with an eating disorder has allowed her to build up in a way that’s different than if she had started from where your average person usually begins, particularly her chest, which is everything I hoped it would be. She posts every other day or so. There aren’t any topless posts on OF and for now just the one vid on HBC. I’ve been buying from her in a while and she’s very easy to work with as long as you don’t push.

Have you purchased topless or nude content from her on OF? What does she offer through customs if you don’t mind my asking?

Jan 12, 2022 - permalink

onlyfans .com/lee_keyrouz69

You'll know her as Lee Binks on this site. Good photos and clips, and her erotic writing is very good. She's very interactive and gets the sexy side of this fetish. Her interactions via DM are regular and very, very sexy. I can't underplay that enough. She does charge extra for customs and long for videos, but not unusually compared to peers.

If you like the erotic side as much/more than the purely visual side, she will completely blow you away.

Jan 13, 2022 - permalink

onlyfans .com/lee_keyrouz69

You'll know her as Lee Binks on this site. Good photos and clips, and her erotic writing is very good. She's very interactive and gets the sexy side of this fetish. Her interactions via DM are regular and very, very sexy. I can't underplay that enough. She does charge extra for customs and long for videos, but not unusually compared to peers.

If you like the erotic side as much/more than the purely visual side, she will completely blow you away.

About how much are videos because I’m seeing a lot of “DM for more” or “DM for the longer version” on her subscription page?

Jan 13, 2022 - permalink

onlyfans .com/redmissfit/

what do you think?

Jan 13, 2022 - permalink

No full nudes for 22 bucks? I haven't subscribed but you can find better

Jan 13, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by skyffe
Jan 13, 2022 - permalink

About how much are videos because I’m seeing a lot of “DM for more” or “DM for the longer version” on her subscription page?

On her free page, they appear to be $25 each which is steep, but it's pay as you play. She has a VIP page, but I've not signed up to that (yet). Not sure if that's vfm. To be honest, it's her DMs that set her apart in my experience. Regular responses and she is very, very responsive to what her audience likes. I haven't had that anywhere else. May be about my preferences, I accept.

I get it though, they all have to make money and it's ultimately up to us to decide what we'll fork out for. They have to work out where the price points are to get the most profit. That's capitalism for you!

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

onlyfans .com/debora_big_25 check my page guys, the best liftcarry page!

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

Looks like Natalia Kovaleva is switching to the subscription model. I think it’s a good decision for her since I doubt anyone paid the outlandish price she had set for each of the ~45 second videos she has on her page.

Jan 16, 2022 - permalink

Looks like Natalia Kovaleva is switching to the subscription model. I think it’s a good decision for her since I doubt anyone paid the outlandish price she had set for each of the ~45 second videos she has on her page.

I just realized that i has all his stuff for free 😅. I think when she change the subscription model, all the users that was subscribed for free, now they has access to all the photos and videos.

fp909
Jan 16, 2022 - permalink

i originally ran my patreon as a per post payment, but people didn't like when i did it 4x a month rather than 2 and got charged 20 rather than 10. a lot of people left.

i moved to an easy, regular 10/mo and they all came back

unless you have millions of fans to begin with take the easy sub money, every time

Jan 17, 2022 - permalink

I wasn't impressed by Chelsea Dion's onlyfans page :/

« first < prev Page 25 of 43 next > last »