Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Best Only Fans pages [Reviews]

« first < prev Page 22 of 25 next > last »
Nov 28, 2021 - permalink

> ok so i forget if this has been posted, but she's a peak favorite around here for a few: > > > > i've been talking to her about reducing her price to around 10-15$/mo--that's usually the sweet spot for people to try it out or at least take a look. i'd rather have 4 people pay 15 each and maybe ask to pay for more stuff past access than 1 person paying 40 and not willing to tip more or buy custom stuff. so something to keep an eye on, if she does change it in the next week or so

Ok, so I took the plunge. For $40 and someone who is known for her peaks you get one 6 second bicep flex clip. And zero bicep flex pictures. That's it. Tbh that is not even worth $10-$15, and I am not stingy with my money, thus the $40 dumped. Buyer beware? You get a crap load more content (bicep and otherwise) just by signing up the now non-updated page of glittertits.

Hi. Did some of you guys get a reply from her and discover why she charge 40 usd for 1 month? Did she have in mind to change her price? I agree that is too much for some normal pic and no flexing pics and video. I rather pay 10-15 usd for her page and ask for custom later even if custom are high price. She one of the best on OF is too bad to see owning a normal OF page for that price.

Nov 28, 2021 - permalink

I think we are long beyond the point of understanding that when it comes to muscle ladies on OF the higher the price the higher the chance of it being a waste of money. High chance as in 90% likelihood.

Nov 28, 2021 - permalink

Most of them are well aware about guys into female muscles weakness, and many since they are almost a rarity, many of them are (legit) rising the bar. After all until they'll get wildly paid why should they get cheaper? It's just up to us users I would say, but it's my very personal point of view.

Nov 28, 2021 - permalink

Most of them are well aware about guys into female muscles weakness, and many since they are almost a rarity, many of them are (legit) rising the bar. After all until they'll get wildly paid why should they get cheaper? It's just up to us users I would say, but it's my very personal point of view.

Yes you are right, but in this case with Vivian I think because she's new she don't understand the world of onlyfans or muscles fans so she dont understand that maybe with a lower monthly subscription price she can have more subscribers. Also in her profile she don't post flex vids or flex pics so... I think she's a genuine mistake by her, somebody should tell her like @fp909 did

Nov 28, 2021 - permalink

Yes you are right, but in this case with Vivian I think because she's new she don't understand the world of onlyfans or muscles fans so she dont understand that maybe with a lower monthly subscription price she can have more subscribers. Also in her profile she don't post flex vids or flex pics so... I think she's a genuine mistake by her, somebody should tell her like @fp909 did

Yeah sometimes it can be possible either, I don't know her so I can't judge but it makes sense

Nov 28, 2021 - permalink

In the case of Vivian I don't think she grasps at all that many of her fans actually are "muscle fans". Basically zero muscle content on her OF. You get way more (which still is not much) on her IG page, which is for free. I asked for a bicep focused custom clip. I got offered a non-custom one at 7 seconds length for $20. Pass.

Nov 28, 2021 - permalink

I'm not an heavy OF user, btw been curious about @nayfit1 she's not a IFBB but a beautiful girl with really awesome biceps. The membership price is (was) fair at 6.01$/month, she used to post a flexing video every 2/3 days. Now for 2/3 weeks ago just pictures. Nothing interesting if you ask me. I can understand that most likely the goal is teasing and lead guys getting to buy clips privately. Honestly I'm not going this far, but just wondering what's your approach in general toward this kind of attitude and if someone is specifically following her and your opinion.

My general approach is easy, unsubscribe and/or skip the paywall content. Unless it is someone I know will could provide even better content as paid.

It is both both amusing and at the same time frustrating that models who could be raking it in a lot of the time make very little effort (flexabella comes to mind). Of course they simply have better things to do with their lives, but they are missing out on a potentially nice income.

Thank god for a few outliers who not only have stunning physiques but also "get it" when it comes to their fans and showing off (proyeo, spiritualbadass, leekeyrouz for example).

Nov 28, 2021 - permalink

In the case of Vivian I don't think she grasps at all that many of her fans actually are "muscle fans". Basically zero muscle content on her OF. You get way more (which still is not much) on her IG page, which is for free. I asked for a bicep focused custom clip. I got offered a non-custom one at 7 seconds length for $20. Pass.

Is like i said, she don't know the majority of her fans are muscles fans. So that's why she don't post biceps clips. But is so strange, because she flex a lot in her instagram page doing badass faces. I still don't understand the high price for a normal photo content. I think she need to understand her error. So you request a custom clip and she want to send you a clip that she already done for others at 20 bucks? She still don't want to do custom even if you subscribe to her 40 $ onlyfans? damn

Nov 28, 2021 - permalink

Is like i said, she don't know the majority of her fans are muscles fans. So that's why she don't post biceps clips. But is so strange, because she flex a lot in her instagram page doing badass faces. I still don't understand the high price for a normal photo content. I think she need to understand her error. So you request a custom clip and she want to send you a clip that she already done for others at 20 bucks? She still don't want to do custom even if you subscribe to her 40 $ onlyfans? damn

This is clearly sucker bait. I personally think this, "oh she just doesn't know," to be unnecessary excuse making. That's why you do research and no excuse can be made for being clueless in this internet age.

Nov 28, 2021 - permalink

This is sort of a generic OF question, some models say things like “you do not have permission to screenshot or download any material or it will result in legal action.” I understand the copying and distributing, but for personal use? Is that against OF’s terms? Are they running it like a streaming service?

When someone writes that on their profile, it actually prevents me from subscribing. And if that’s OFs policy, I would seriously consider deleting my account.

Nov 28, 2021 - permalink

This is sort of a generic OF question, some models say things like “you do not have permission to screenshot or download any material or it will result in legal action.” I understand the copying and distributing, but for personal use? Is that against OF’s terms? Are they running it like a streaming service?

When someone writes that on their profile, it actually prevents me from subscribing. And if that’s OFs policy, I would seriously consider deleting my account.

Obviously they mean you can't distribute the content.

Who is getting hurt if you make copies of something for your own use? Even if someone says you can't, do it and don't tell anybody?

At some point common sense has to come into play here.

Nov 29, 2021 - permalink

My general approach is easy, unsubscribe and/or skip the paywall content. Unless it is someone I know will could provide even better content as paid.

It is both both amusing and at the same time frustrating that models who could be raking it in a lot of the time make very little effort (flexabella comes to mind). Of course they simply have better things to do with their lives, but they are missing out on a potentially nice income.

Thank god for a few outliers who not only have stunning physiques but also "get it" when it comes to their fans and showing off (proyeo, spiritualbadass, leekeyrouz for example).

That's indeed what I actually did :)

fp909
Nov 29, 2021 - edited Nov 29, 2021 - permalink

do remember too that many of the women taking this only semi-seriously are not looking for a long term answer. it is a short term way to supplement income, whether its because they are a student, in between jobs, have a bad job currently or a life situation they feel required making the leap. I ONLY complain when things are priced so outrageously that it's an obvious cash grab, and they try and nickel and dime. if i see they don't otherwise seem to be too engaged with it than neither am i

recently i've seen a bit of an influx of women signing up after blowing up on TikTok and VASTLY overvaluing themselves. Two women in particular--one was asking for 20$ a month with high custom prices, and the other offering a free sub but all posts were behind paywalls and charging $20-40 to unlock a post of 3-4 photos and, in this particular example, labeling it "Nips and Hips" with zero nips visible. so i think there's definitely this very inflated view after coming over from another platform where they're pulling anywhere from 50k to 750k follows.

also Alanna Fisk has moved all of her social activity to OF lol and was one of the ones I mentioned earlier asking for tips alongside DMs to get any attention.

Nov 29, 2021 - permalink

I feel like Natalia Kovaleva doesn’t really want to do OF given that she’s posting singles pictures at $20 each

Dec 04, 2021 - permalink

https://onlyfans.com/agustinaporto95

Any idea if it is worth it ?

Dec 04, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Kokomomo4x
Dec 04, 2021 - permalink

I feel like Natalia Kovaleva doesn’t really want to do OF given that she’s posting singles pictures at $20 each

Oh she wants to do it. OF is easy money. She just has an overinflated opinion of what her content is worth.

Dec 04, 2021 - permalink

Oh she wants to do it. OF is easy money. She just has an overinflated opinion of what her content is worth.

Exactly!!!!!

Dec 04, 2021 - permalink

Don't subscribe to Lara poussin cause she really have a rude bad personality when I had ask her to follow me on Instagram she literally blocked me and she said she don't speak English cause she from french but she was texting me rude stuff in English just to let y'all know these models ain't cool as we think they are

Dec 04, 2021 - permalink

Don't subscribe to Lara poussin cause she really have a rude bad personality when I had ask her to follow me on Instagram she literally blocked me and she said she don't speak English cause she from french but she was texting me rude stuff in English just to let y'all know these models ain't cool as we think they are

Why would you ask her to follow you on instagram

fp909
Dec 04, 2021 - permalink

Yeah that’s a bad move lol

Dec 05, 2021 - permalink

Lol why would she want to follow you?

Dec 06, 2021 - permalink

Anyone remember Danielle Rouleau? I haven’t hear from her in like a decade, and I stumbled into an OnlyFans that she has through Reddit. Is she still muscular and fit? Anyone subscribe to it? https://onlyfans.com/danielle_muscles/131522

Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

How do you guys feel about girls paywalling their DMs? You can't converse with them in their DMs on any other social media site except for the fansites where you have to pay. Do you not mind it or do you think it's scumbaggy??

Possibly a minority opinion here, but I'm totally fine with it. And I understand it completely.

Sometimes I wonder if many FBB fans have ever been to a strip club. I've been to lots. I love going to them. Went to one last night. And I bring cash to constantly tip the girls while they dance. Or buy a lapdance. It's necessary for the business -- it's a way to support them, and I pay for and receive their attention.

I can't imagine how many crazy ass messages that the average FBB receives. Watch one of their Instagram lives. They'll be talking and smiling and then some jackass is like "FLEX ARM!" or "I weigh 65kg can you lift me!??" or "come to Mumbai and maybe I marry you"

They're putting up free photos. We love them. They're certainly under ZERO obligation to respond to messages from anyone. If you don't like that, then like... don't look at their account.

I subscribe to over a dozen girls on Onlyfans and it's freaking amazing. I chat with them and they enjoy my company. I get custom videos. I'm getting the exact content I want and I'm supporting these incredible women that constantly supercharge my fantasies.

I think that a good rule of thumb is... the more you're supporting and spending... the more attention you're going to get. It's a business for them. Act accordingly if you want them to interact with you.

Dec 07, 2021 - permalink

Dude you couldn't come off more like a tool if you tried.

« first < prev Page 22 of 25 next > last »