Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Best Only Fans pages [Reviews]

« first < prev Page 17 of 26 next > last »
Oct 11, 2021 - permalink

Has anyone subscribed to Anne Sheehan's page? If so, does she offer topless/nudity on her subscriber wall, and not just behind a paywall private message?

Anne Sheehan

Oct 12, 2021 - permalink

We get this for free https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGQ01Us74GY&... while we can't even find low tier OF models that will do this type of content sunny is the only exception but she won't do long videos

Oct 12, 2021 - permalink

We get this for free https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGQ01Us74GY&... while we can't even find low tier OF models that will do this type of content sunny is the only exception but she won't do long videos

huh

Oct 20, 2021 - permalink

Does anyone have a link to Laura Helen’s OF? I can’t find it

fp909
Oct 20, 2021 - permalink

you mean Laura Ehlen? she took it down--she's done with it. i've been trying (unsuccessfully) to get customs for a couple of months so i know she's really done. probably with cam too

Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

Any girl with good OF workout footage grinding through it with sound?

Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

https://onlyfans.com/goddess-mandy

Just added Goddess Mandy (Mandy Urner) to [my list]...

Straight up Mandy Urner is a scammer. Her content is mainly ads for the real pay-per-download stuff. Not worth it. Right now its $3. Also TQ Rica is another scammer. Don't bother subscribing.

Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

The problem with a lot of these Only Fans is that you don't even get to see what you're buying until you've subscribed. And then its too late. Good luck trying to get your money back.

cgsweat
Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

Straight up Mandy Urner is a scammer. Her content is mainly ads for the real pay-per-download stuff. Not worth it. Right now its $3.

So in your mind for $3 she should show you her entire collection of premium content, otherwise she's a "scammer"?

Chainer
Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

Well, I guess it would depend on what exactly her free content is. I'm not familiar with her in particular, but generally speaking, if a model charged any amount of money for an Onlyfans that is completely hidden until you actually pay up, and then it turned out that the content you paid for is basically ads and/or the same as her Instagram... then I could definitely understand calling it a scam. If you pay money for a service you deserve to get what you paid for in return. Now of course for $3 the bar is pretty low but you still deserve something unique.

cgsweat
Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

I compare her against other OF pages I've subbed to. Yes there are legit scammers out there who posted nothing but low quality, cropped half-second long previews of the DM content, and then charge a very high fee (~$20 or more per video, and maybe 1 or 2 minutes long). Mandy isn't that. She shows mostly pictures on her feed, there are hundreds and most are in 4K quality. She does advertise her DM content but it's not like she isn't giving you anything else.

And her DM's are quite affordable, usually in the $5 range and around 5 mins long. I don't buy ever video she DM's, I would surely be broke if I did that. So I just buy the ones that sound interesting. That's another good thing about her, is she describes what you're getting before you buy it, unlike many other OF girls. Lately I bought a bunch of her content where she's in contest shape, and it's some of the greatest content I've ever bought. If someone happens to not be into that, or still think she's a rip-off, that's their loss then.

Oct 21, 2021 - edited Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

So in your mind for $3 she should show you her entire collection of premium content, otherwise she's a "scammer"?

Please don't straw man my argument. I never said that.

Her content is mainly ads for the real pay-per-download stuff. Not worth it.

Those are my words exactly. I never said Urner was a scammer, I said TQ Rica was. Guess what, upon second thought, I think Urner is too. Please read on to understand that position.

**EDIT: Turns out I did say Urner was a scammer, but nonetheless, I still ended up agreeing with that position--see above and below.

I never said she should share her entire collection of premium content. I said her OnlyFans content is practically non-existent. For now it's $3 on special. It will go up to $10. For $3 it is barely worth those couple decent pics and vids. So yes, at $10 its definitely a scam. It is wrong to charge $10 for content, when equal or better can be found at no cost.

Scam -- a dishonest scheme; a fraud.

It is a dishonest scheme for someone to present paid content (and when we pay for something we expect it to be of better quality than free--not an unreasonable expectation), only to have to pay to see that content; and then only upon paying, see that equal or better quality content can be had for free. In no other context is it right to not present the customer with some idea of what they are paying for before buying. This has become the norm on OnlyFans--but that's a topic for a whole other post and thread.

If she just wanted to charge for premium content there would be nothing unethical about that. But don't make people pay a subscription just to see what that payed content is. That is double-dipping and dishonest business.

cgsweat
Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

I never said Urner was a scammer, I said TQ Rica was.

Please try to have more credibility:

Straight up Mandy Urner is a scammer.

Oct 21, 2021 - edited Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

Please try to have more credibility:

Straight up Mandy Urner is a scammer.

You're absolutely right. I misread my own post. But, hey I ended up agreeing my original post anyway. 🤣🤣🤣

Think about it, if I was trying to be deceptive or uncouth, why would I end up taking the same position in the end?

Guess what, upon second thought, I think Urner is too. Please read on to understand that position.

I have the credibility to address my own mistake. And you got your little shots in.

But none of what you have said diminishes the points I made about them being scams or having bad deals. I still stand by what I said about TQ Rica and Urner. The facts demonstrate it.

I also stand by the position that you straw manned my argument. I never said she was a scam because Urner charges for paid content. I said she was a scam because the content she charges for is weak. I also stand by that position too.

fp909
Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

receipts

most of these accounts are cash grabs, and the only people sticking around for paid instagram deserve it IMO.

Noah Trapqueen is out here DMing vids almost daily at very reasonable prices and entertains requests for like 15/mo which is reasonable, which includes topless and nudes. if only more could be like her.

Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

@computatrium is TQ Rica even active on OF anymore? I unsubbed back in February because she stopped posting new material in January. She went silent on Manyvids around the same time...

Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

@computatrium is TQ Rica even active on OF anymore? I unsubbed back in February because she stopped posting new material in January. She went silent on Manyvids around the same time...

Her OnlyFans has become like many of the rest. You can't see what your subscribing to until you've given your money away. And once you do, you realize your paying her to advertise premium content to you. If you unsub, she drops your access immediately at that moment, and you lose your money; other creators at least let you get the access you pay for.

I now make it a rule, I will not pay for content of unknown quality. I also will not pay solely for advertisements to premium content. I have to get a preview or something before I'll consider purchasing. Most subscription sites let you preview their content. Most of the creators on OnlyFans don't let you see any content until after you've paid. Then it's too late to get your money back.

Apparently the schmoes out there are enabling these girls and their bad business. That needs to stop. Make your disapproval known by withholding your money. Stop pedastalizing them. Remember you are their paycheck.

Oct 21, 2021 - permalink

Well, I guess it would depend on what exactly her free content is. I'm not familiar with her in particular, but generally speaking, if a model charged any amount of money for an Onlyfans that is completely hidden until you actually pay up, and then it turned out that the content you paid for is basically ads and/or the same as her Instagram... then I could definitely understand calling it a scam. If you pay money for a service you deserve to get what you paid for in return. Now of course for $3 the bar is pretty low but you still deserve something unique.

BINGO!!

Oct 22, 2021 - permalink

Not full blown FBB but minilillyx has a great page. Petite with some nice abs and legs. Pretty much all posts are full nudes.

$16 a month is a little steep but she does customs and replies to messages quick. She has done offers in the past for about 70/80% off.

Her IG is @minilillyx if you wanna preview.

Oct 23, 2021 - permalink

Anyone here subbed to onlyfans -> lilmissfit23 ? She's a FBB with a pretty good OF, I was subbed for 3 months. The thing is she went AWOL few months ago. I see some new posts on her profile so need to know if she is back to posting and is she consistent this time?

cgsweat
Oct 27, 2021 - permalink

Natalya Kovalyova has an OF page now. It's "free" to sub but literally every post has a $5-$10 price tag. She also states:

For personalized content. $100 minimum

I'm sure someone out there will be willing to throw that kind of money at her, but it won't be me. And I'd be shocked if it turns out to be anything more than standard IG-level content.

Oct 29, 2021 - permalink

any1 knows howw Carolyne Marquez page is? is there any videos longer than a minute?

fp909
Oct 29, 2021 - permalink

I wouldn’t think so. She tends to gauge customers for basically what she posts on IG

Oct 29, 2021 - permalink

any1 knows howw Carolyne Marquez page is? is there any videos longer than a minute?

I do not recommend. She charges too much and just has a bad attitude overall.

Oct 30, 2021 - permalink

I do not recommend. She charges too much and just has a bad attitude overall.

i don't care about her attitude. I'm not going to pay more than the sub price for any content anyway. For me, high res pictures and some long videos are good enough i don't really care that's she's into findom or that she's full of it. as long as her content is not behind a paywall 341 pic & 95 vids are good enough for me. I don't need to see her naked just need to know if she has long videos or not. any videos over 1min???

« first < prev Page 17 of 26 next > last »