Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Onlyfans Reviews

« first < prev Page 14 of 66 next > last »
Aug 16, 2021 - permalink

onlyfans .com/mercedesthedancer

And what? You got some info you wanna share with the group about this channel?

Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

My bad thought I'd already put info on that comment.

Full photo and video nudes, customs, replies quick, lots of other models featured in her posts, worth the price. Highly recommend.

Aug 17, 2021 - permalink

How much do customs cost?? Any insight about that?? I think she might be a good OF sub

Aug 18, 2021 - permalink

> Any reviews on jade_wellness of? She does nude?

ig level content for 35 dollars dont waste your money its a huge rip off.

this..

about 5 to 6 months ago, I purchased the 3 month subscription... and while she did show a few more provocative videos with less clothing than the material you can see on her ig... (btw no frontal nudity, nudes were mostly shower scenes at the time) I received two notifications two weeks apart, in which she raised the monthly subscription... once.. I can understand.. but after that second subscription price hike.. that was a massive red flag.. and decided to let the subscription expire..

also.. tried to reach out (Im a native spanish speaker).. no answer, no communication..

if I have better options out there.. Im not wasting time and money on pages where prices keep rising (either bad organizing or worse, probably more price hikes coming), and there is zero to no engagement... not even to say hi

Aug 18, 2021 - permalink

in only fans, any woman do throatlift to man? i want pay if any throatlift or collarlift video on that!

Aug 19, 2021 - permalink

Bettine Salamon onlyfans .com/femmeflex/media As a new old fan, it excites me.

Aug 19, 2021 - permalink

Going to be very interesting how fbbs and other content creators dole out material now with the breaking news that OnlyFans will block sexually explicit content starting this October, unless said content conforms to their "policy," whatever that will be rewritten and interpreted as.

Aug 19, 2021 - permalink

at least on patreon, i've had my account suspended a couple of times for sexual acts in stories i guess (or when i was posting line art i got, nudity in the line art). I suspect that if youre selling muscle and it isn't explicit you're probably fine, especailly if you just add mundane stuff like workouts that a lot of people like anyway. i suspect that many will just go off the books if that's where they started, for the stuff that's going to be banned.

Aug 19, 2021 - edited Aug 19, 2021 - permalink

Going to be very interesting how fbbs and other content creators dole out material now with the breaking news that OnlyFans will block sexually explicit content starting this October, unless said content conforms to their "policy," whatever that will be rewritten and interpreted as.

It will hurt the creators and I say good. 99.9% of it was dogshit anyway. Though all these creators are just gonna migrate over to a different platform anyway.

Aug 19, 2021 - permalink

Regular sites go back to business as usual. I expect HBC to light up with new faces

cgsweat
Aug 20, 2021 - permalink

Though all these creators are just gonna migrate over to a different platform anyway.

If they decide on fanswise then count me out. I'm not dealing with them again.

Aug 20, 2021 - permalink

What will happen to any videos that a user purchased? Guessing that'll be lost?

cgsweat
Aug 20, 2021 - permalink

What will happen to any videos that a user purchased? Guessing that'll be lost?

Download them now.

Aug 20, 2021 - permalink

I’ve already started pulling mine down. No point in wasting money a second time.

Aug 20, 2021 - permalink

So OF is making a second platform, OFTV, that will have that no sexual stuff restrictions. Like YT/Patreon rolled into one. Good luck on that.

I do wonder if they will have heavy restrictions on regular OF though. I just saw a post suggesting verified users can continue on as usually, but if you aren’t (aka you are reposting stuff) you will get the boot

Aug 20, 2021 - permalink

How do I do that?>

Download them now.

Aug 20, 2021 - permalink

How do I do that?>

Download them now.

IDM or downloadhelper

Aug 22, 2021 - permalink

onlyfans .com/beth-flex

Anyone sign up to this? Is it worth it?

Aug 22, 2021 - permalink

https://www.patreon.com/vladigalagan

Not onlyfans but patreon. Is it worth it?

Aug 22, 2021 - permalink

IMO no (on the Patreon). I did it for a little bit but her content is generally not good.

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

onlyfans .com/ivadee

Ivana Dvorakova has an OF. Decided to check it out since it's fairly cheap and it's what you would expect. Lots of topless flexing. Nothing down there, but she's got a wicked body so I'm pleased.

cgsweat
Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

onlyfans .com/ivadee

Ivana Dvorakova has an OF. Decided to check it out since it's fairly cheap and it's what you would expect. Lots of topless flexing. Nothing down there, but she's got a wicked body so I'm pleased.

Looking at her page now (haven't subbed yet). Her latest post reads:

Gaining for Romania muscle fest❤️‍🔥🦾And no worries my darlings..my content is safe and will mot be deleted(according to new OF rules) so I will keep my work here. For full nude and some detail videos you will have to ask via DM😜*

So that sounds like good news! Maybe there is some hope for the future of OF?

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

I’m almost 100% sure:

Partial nudity will be ok

They will go after explicit sex if it’s reported. Many will take it down out of fear of getting suspended.

Muscle fans probably are ok

They will go after unverified accounts making money off of other peoples content

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

Looking at her page now (haven't subbed yet). Her latest post reads:

So that sounds like good news! Maybe there is some hope for the future of OF?

Definitely worth it!

« first < prev Page 14 of 66 next > last »