Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Best Only Fans pages [Reviews]

« first < prev Page 11 of 17 next > last »
Jul 15, 2021 - permalink

Has anyone tried Asha Hadley's OF? Like does she do custom content by request?

any nudity?

Jul 16, 2021 - permalink

any nudity?

No nudity at all.

Jul 16, 2021 - permalink

I'm not surprised, she doesn't seem like the type to post nudes.

Jul 16, 2021 - permalink

Courtney Cotnoir just launched one recently I've been suuuper happy with for $10/month. She's got a figure/bikini type body and is just so sexy. Great abs, back, legs, incredible ass. It's a new page so there isn't a ton of content (though it's already worth it), AND she's been super responsive to customs and for a fair price. Plus some of the exclusives are full nude and verrry sensual to say the least. It's the furthest thing from a scam and I'm getting basically exactly what I'd hope--a very different side of her than is on insta and youtube.

https://onlyfans.com/exclusivecc

cgsweat
Jul 21, 2021 - permalink

How is Hulda's OF? Does she post often? High quality content? Is it PG? Rated R? etc.

https://onlyfans.com/huldalopez

Jul 22, 2021 - permalink

How is Hulda's OF? Does she post often? High quality content? Is it PG? Rated R? etc.

https://onlyfans.com/huldalopez

She's self conscious about what she posts because people leak her content everywhere which she's gotten mad about. She mostly does nude photoshoots and rarely does videos. The videos she does post are usually just random flexing videos showing off a particular part of her body she feels in the mood to show off like pecs, calves, hamstrings and so on. They're always clothed however. She doesn't do R rated videos, she doesn't take requests, she doesn't even send paid videos to your PM. The videos she has are all PG with no talking, she rarely shows her face in them and they usually just have music over it. It's really only her pics that are R rated but they're mostly just photoshoots and not selfies so you'll be waiting a while for new content. The selfies you do get are usually just clothed and she often posts those selfies to her instagram so you're not always getting exclusive content. She doesn't post very regularly. She'll post every week but the posts themselves are usually underwhelming. You'd be better off simply camming with her but even then she's very hesitant about nudity.

cgsweat
Jul 22, 2021 - permalink

She's self conscious about what she posts because people leak her content everywhere which she's gotten mad about. She mostly does nude photoshoots and rarely does videos. The videos she does post are usually just random flexing videos showing off a particular part of her body she feels in the mood to show off like pecs, calves, hamstrings and so on. They're always clothed however. She doesn't do R rated videos, she doesn't take requests, she doesn't even send paid videos to your PM. The videos she has are all PG with no talking, she rarely shows her face in them and they usually just have music over it. It's really only her pics that are R rated but they're mostly just photoshoots and not selfies so you'll be waiting a while for new content. The selfies you do get are usually just clothed and she often posts those selfies to her instagram so you're not always getting exclusive content. She doesn't post very regularly. She'll post every week but the posts themselves are usually underwhelming. You'd be better off simply camming with her but even then she's very hesitant about nudity.

I see... so unless something changes with her, then I'm better off doing the ol' "one and done" (sub, download everything, unsub).

Jul 22, 2021 - permalink

my onlyfans is up rn and just trying to figure out a game plan for it. have plenty of vids and photos and just not sure how to package them in a way ppl would enjoy. thinking about taking some workout vids but not sure if they should be nude? fully clothed? workout gear? like yeah anything works but what is the "optimal" muscular girl onlyfans content

Jul 22, 2021 - permalink

I see... so unless something changes with her, then I'm better off doing the ol' "one and done" (sub, download everything, unsub).

Yup. I've subbed to her on 3 separate months all about 6 months apart. Each time I regretted it lol. She has been posting content more recently ever since her prep phase... but it just doesn't do much for me. If you want an idea of what her videos are like, check her videos on her HBC profile. Those are the exact same videos on her OF. All clothed and tame. She's hot, but has one of the worst OF I've ever seen. I'd understand if she were charging $3 but even $12.99 a month is too much. All her content will do is make you want more and not in a good way but in an unsatisfied customer being teased kind of way.

Some really good OF models would be MuscleGeisha (@ProYeo) and Berni Bernadetta (@sweetbeast20)

cgsweat
Jul 24, 2021 - permalink

https://onlyfans.com/goddess-mandy

This is the OF page for Mandy Urner. She has a $3 sale going on right now and I'd say it's definitely worth at least that. Plenty of nudes. I haven't gone through everything yet, but she's got over 1,000 pics and over 100 vids.

cgsweat
Jul 26, 2021 - permalink

https://onlyfans.com/beba0201

Branka Njegovec has an onlyfans I only just now discovered. Any reviews? It's only $5 so I'll probably subscribe at some point in the near future.

Jul 26, 2021 - permalink

Branka I didn't see any nudity, good flexing, slightly longer than instagram stuff, if you like her worth 5

fp909
Jul 26, 2021 - permalink

She did some topless for me on the side a couple of years ago. As you can imagine a very impressive upper body

Jul 26, 2021 - permalink

I signed up to Branka earlier this year and I understood why it was only $5. It isn't worth much more than that. It's basically a paid instagram account. Extremely basic and my subscription expired at a time when I forgot I even had it.

fp909
Jul 26, 2021 - permalink

Did you message her at all? It was pretty easy to Get topless stuff pre OF (as in I didn’t have to buy other stuff beforehand and she did exactly what I wanted) and I messaged her about it recently which she was willing to do no problem

Jul 26, 2021 - permalink

No. I just grade a page on what's provided. Getting topless is not something I look for.

Jul 27, 2021 - permalink

Anyone know of a good page that does custom muscle talk videos?

Jul 27, 2021 - edited Jul 27, 2021 - permalink

Lexa Stahl seems like she would be good at that. Angela Yeo as well.

Jul 27, 2021 - permalink

Onlyfans.com/amymuscle is great. 7 bucks/month and a lot of content

Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

Glad I found this thread. Definitely going to look into Berni's OF since I've been very impressed with her IG. Also going to look into Mighty Enchantress - she's one of the most entertaining performers at HBC, who puts on quite a passionate performance if you ever take her 1-on-1. 4.99/mo sounds like a great value to me.

The best bang for the buck I've come across so far is Bela Soares (@goddessbela). At only $10/mo. she posts nearly every day, and shows everything on her wall (doesn't do paywall videos), including ripped pecs, and one of the biggest clits I've seen (think along the lines of Colette Guimond). Her videos are very good quality too., and nice posing (makes eye contact often).

I signed up for Cris Goy before. She's beautiful and massive but you only get the good stuff if you ask her for custom videos (she charges about $8/minute). She'll go topless but not nude. She shoots in good quality, much better PQ than what you see on hbc, but the most annoying thing about her videos is that the lighting changes very often in her videos: her skin will go from shades of white, to gray, to even orange-like, all within a minute. It just looks strange at some points. She will pose unshaved if that's your request (and some videos I've received were pretty shocking in that respect). With a bunch of paywall videos, she is very much money-centric. I had to laugh at a few messages from her because apparently OF had erroneously sent some of her paywall videos for free, and in response she has the nerve to ask her subscribers to pay for those videos, even though we had nothing to do with that error lmao

Also signed up for Virginia Sanchez before. Nice personality and posts pretty often. May join again because she has a contest coming up, and some of the conditioning in her videos where she poses nude rank as some of the most shredded I've ever seen of any fbb. Her physique is jaw-dropping in peak ripped condition.

Jul 30, 2021 - permalink

Glad I found this thread. Definitely going to look into Berni's OF since I've been very impressed with her IG. Also going to look into Mighty Enchantress - she's one of the most entertaining performers at HBC, who puts on quite a passionate performance if you ever take her 1-on-1. 4.99/mo sounds like a great value to me.

The best bang for the buck I've come across so far is Bela Soares (@goddessbela). At only $10/mo. she posts nearly every day, and shows everything on her wall (doesn't do paywall videos), including ripped pecs, and one of the biggest clits I've seen (think along the lines of Colette Guimond). Her videos are very good quality too., and nice posing (makes eye contact often).

I signed up for Cris Goy before. She's beautiful and massive but you only get the good stuff if you ask her for custom videos (she charges about $8/minute). She'll go topless but not nude. She shoots in good quality, much better PQ than what you see on hbc, but the most annoying thing about her videos is that the lighting changes very often in her videos: her skin will go from shades of white, to gray, to even orange-like, all within a minute. It just looks strange at some points. She will pose unshaved if that's your request (and some videos I've received were pretty shocking in that respect). With a bunch of paywall videos, she is very much money-centric. I had to laugh at a few messages from her because apparently OF had erroneously sent some of her paywall videos for free, and in response she has the nerve to ask her subscribers to pay for those videos, even though we had nothing to do with that error lmao

Also signed up for Virginia Sanchez before. Nice personality and posts pretty often. May join again because she has a contest coming up, and some of the conditioning in her videos where she poses nude rank as some of the most shredded I've ever seen of any fbb. Her physique is jaw-dropping in peak ripped condition.

Berni is good, so is MuscleGeisha (@ProYeo)

Jul 30, 2021 - permalink

If you like Bela's OF, you are going to love Berni's OF. She shows everything nude. Her naked rear shots are unbelievable. Her natural pecs are fabulous also.

cgsweat
Jul 30, 2021 - permalink

I'll probably sub to Bela's page next. I updated my post on page 1 to add Berni's page on there, because I agree she runs a great page. I have a feeling Bela is good too but I want to be able to speak firsthand about her before I add her to the list.

Aug 02, 2021 - permalink

Vivianna Vixen has done some solid muscle talk videos for me. Her page is great and the prices are more than reasonable for custom content. Fit Little Redhead was also good.

Aug 03, 2021 - permalink

what do you thinks about karina gibi?

« first < prev Page 11 of 17 next > last »