Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Anime or animated cartoons with female muscle?

Mar 30, 2021 - permalink

Mar 30, 2021 - permalink

Mar 30, 2021 - permalink

Ghislaine from the new anime jobless reincarnation is my current crush She is a master swordsman She comes around the 5th episode

Mar 30, 2021 - permalink

Ghislaine from the new anime jobless reincarnation is my current crush She is a master swordsman She comes around the 5th episode

Gahh i was just about to post one if her lpl

Mar 30, 2021 - permalink

Mar 30, 2021 - permalink

I hate to be that 🧐 but aren't we a little off topic here?

Mar 30, 2021 - permalink

Need more Uzamaid pictures because the main character is ripped.

I was looking forward to Uzumaid until I found out the chick was a lolicon. No bloody thank you on that one. Hopefully the upcoming Record of Ragnarök sticks around long though to showcase Þrúðr.

Mar 30, 2021 - edited Mar 30, 2021 - permalink

Mirko from My Hero Academia comes to mind. I like her design. It's a shame the pacing of the manga is so awkward.

Mar 30, 2021 - permalink

Mirko from My Hero Academia comes to mind. I like her design. It's a shame the pacing of the manga is so awkward.

shes is indeed amazing

U-1
Apr 05, 2021 - edited Apr 06, 2021 - permalink

I got the PlayStation's extended trial (3.5 months) and checked Mushoku Tensei, because I had seen the Ghislaine mentions and memes. I was hooked since episode 1 and binged it all in a single weekend. I really liked that it doesn't have a structure and that the MC doesn't have a clear purpose so everything that happens is pretty unexpected and open-ended. The flow seemed organic.

I'd encourage anyone with a PS4 or PS5 console in the US and Europe (via Wakanim) to take advantage of the promo and watch this anime, not just for Ghislaine.

U-1
Apr 05, 2021 - permalink

Also on Funimation, there's How Heavy Are The DumbbellsYou Lift? (Danberu Nan-Kiro Moteru?). The show is a literal RIOT, with fourth-wall-breaking, crazy characters and situations that had me wheezing of how much I laughed. They also feature real emphasis on sound muscle building advice, information and techniques. Not to mention that the opening song is so amazing and super catchy.

And what's more: this crazy comedy anime exists in the same universe as Netflix's gory and violent Kengan Ashura.

With that out of the way, let's focus on Ayaka Uehara, one of the main characters, who is a boxer and has some impressive abs:

Apr 05, 2021 - permalink

Apr 06, 2021 - permalink

I couldn't get into Dumbells. I saw the first two episodes but the humor was not for me. As for Moshuko Tensei, I also binged it in 2/3 days. You are right, as there was no main purpose of the protagonist, you do not know where the story is going. Now I'm waiting for the 2nd part which hopefully comes in the summer

U-1
Apr 06, 2021 - permalink

I couldn't get into Dumbells. I saw the first two episodes but the humor was not for me. As for Moshuko Tensei, I also binged it in 2/3 days. You are right, as there was no main purpose of the protagonist, you do not know where the story is going. Now I'm waiting for the 2nd part which hopefully comes in the summer

Not everything is for everyone. Even though I laughed like a maniac with Dumbbells, it's seriously cringey and there's way too much fanservice, so it's not something I'd recommend right away to just about anyone. BTW, which character is this one? She looks pretty awesome.

Apr 06, 2021 - permalink

Not everything is for everyone. Even though I laughed like a maniac with Dumbbells, it's seriously cringey and there's way too much fanservice, so it's not something I'd recommend right away to just about anyone. BTW, which character is this one? She looks pretty awesome.

oh sorry, I used the qoute for the reply but I replied to Chun_li777 post instead @Chun_li777 can you tell which characte is this? Shes hot

Im not a big fan of fan service. I watch anime fot the plot :P

Apr 06, 2021 - permalink

oh sorry, I used the qoute for the reply but I replied to Chun_li777 post instead @Chun_li777 can you tell which characte is this? Shes hot

Im not a big fan of fan service. I watch anime fot the plot :P

Oh its an original character by the artist "sentrythe2310"

« first < prev Page 4 of 4 next > last »