Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Anime or animated cartoons with female muscle?

U-1
Feb 05, 2021 - edited Feb 05, 2021 - permalink

Iron Virgin Jun is one of them.

It's very well known that Go Nagai likes strong women. Some are very muscular like the titular Jun in Iron Virgin Jun, or Sakurako Hono, the pilot of the Fire Venus in Mazinger Angels... All of his girls are up, front and center, main characters of their own stories, and always just as powerful and capable (or even moreso) than the men.

Check out his works!

PS: Fire Venus is a hat tip to another Go Nagai manga, Violence Jack, where said character is a very muscular gladiator woman. Gotta love how much the man likes his muscular women.

Feb 05, 2021 - permalink

Thanks to Actaeon for posting those MAD Magazine pages! I remember reading both of those when they came out in the 80s (yeah, I'm old 😁).

Feb 05, 2021 - permalink

I'm glad to help with it.

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

I want to ask, what is the title of this movie?

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

I remember Tiny Toons having an episode where Plucky thought he was at a beauty pageant then it turns out they’re all bodybuilders and beat him up. Definitely one of those early things that started me on muscular women.

And then there was Sandy Cheeks on Spongebob. I remember episodes where she flexed and she got massive, veiny, muscles. Not the same for me since well she’s supposed to be a squirrel but still pretty cool.

Feb 06, 2021 - permalink

Yeah I remember watching that sandy cheeks episode when I was like 5, and it planted a seed.

cgsweat
Mar 24, 2021 - permalink

Not sure if this has already been posted, but Noi from Dorohedoro:

https://youtu.be/TfsUjXlrCqA

Mar 24, 2021 - permalink

Noi is best girl

Mar 24, 2021 - permalink

One Hundred Thousand Bad Jokes.

Mar 24, 2021 - permalink

Xarna She-Warrior of the Apocalypse

Mar 25, 2021 - permalink

I've never been familiar with Tiny Toons or SpongeBob, but those pictures show that not all cartoonists try to make them look awful. Not that I didn't know that, but there are so many cartoonists that do.

Mar 25, 2021 - permalink

I'm interested in the name of the movie if you found it since you asked ?

Mar 26, 2021 - permalink

Not sure if this has already been posted, but Noi from Dorohedoro:

This post got me watching Dorohedoro, and it's just a really good show, muscle notwithstanding.

Mar 27, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Mar 27, 2021 - permalink

This post got me watching Dorohedoro, and it's just a really good show, muscle notwithstanding.

Noi is very beautiful and muscular

Mar 27, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Mar 27, 2021 - permalink

Noi is best girl

YEAAA Noi rules, definitely was a big stylistic inspiration and fanart of her got me to lift again when i thought i had given it up long time ago

very much aiming for the same kind of beauty Noi has. mostly in terms of the face - maybe a little butchier in the hair/vibes but the same femininity for sure (in terms of the imposingness and grandiosity especially). going to get top surgery one day - i have nice tits/pecs but having a really really large chest is something i know i should have. costs a lot of money though

Mar 28, 2021 - permalink

Much talk of Noi... Is she buff all the way through?

Mar 28, 2021 - permalink

Much talk of Noi... Is she buff all the way through?

Yup. Although there is a brief flashback where they show how skinny she used to be when she was younger. Before she became an Amazonian beefcake.

Mar 28, 2021 - permalink

who is the perfect muscular woman for NOI cosplay?

Mar 28, 2021 - permalink

I'm interested in the name of the movie if you found it since you asked ?

It's called One Hundred Thousand Bad Jokes.

Mar 28, 2021 - permalink

who is the perfect muscular woman for NOI cosplay?

me in the future

Mar 28, 2021 - permalink

Mikasa from Shingeki no Kyojin. Art by Monorirogue

Mar 28, 2021 - permalink

Need more Uzamaid pictures because the main character is ripped.

Mar 30, 2021 - permalink

Noi is very beautiful and muscular

She's great. Nikaido isn't as huge, but she's also not drawn to be puny and has visible abs and definition sometimes.

« first < prev Page 3 of 4 next > last »