Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Help me design a new tags system

« first < prev Page 8 of 10 next > last »
Jun 29, 2022 - permalink

I didn't even realize you could search by image comments.

So I gave it a spin and searched for hunk. And I must say, people seem to throw that word around very liberally. I wasn't expecting to see that many photos of figure division women

Aug 06, 2022 - permalink

Random but it would be nice if we could click on the tags on a picture to pull up the latest pics using that tag

Aug 10, 2022 - permalink

Had an idea related to tags, not sure if it's been mentioned. Everyone seems to want different tags for stuff. What if users could organize photos from their favs into collections they could name whatever. Maybe users can even search collection names, dunno. Could be a way to satisfy some people who want to be able to group/find things

Aug 22, 2022 - permalink

continuing the discussion here: I think "no implants/implants" is a big divide in the community, and this one additional tag would be really helpful...

Aug 23, 2022 - permalink

💯 on natural pecs vs other as a major point of contention in the fan population. We’ve received 100s of emails about this, primarily from the fans who are anti-implant demanding that we feature more of what they prefer.

Aug 23, 2022 - permalink

💯 on natural pecs vs other as a major point of contention in the fan population. We’ve received 100s of emails about this, primarily from the fans who are anti-implant demanding that we feature more of what they prefer.

That is actually very interesting! Thanks for the info.

Aug 29, 2022 - permalink

"Diet Face" is a good tag

Aug 30, 2022 - permalink

For the people who love shredded women, I think the tag "shreds" or "shredded" should be a nice tag.

Sep 01, 2022 - permalink

Has everyone forgotten that GWM moderators are not permitting any meaningful changes to the system of tagging?

Sep 01, 2022 - permalink

While we are on the subject of what people may have forgotten - how about that this thread is about a new tagging system, not specific suggestions for tags? And that the GWM team are unpaid?

Sep 05, 2022 - permalink

I'd like 'bikini' and 'wellness' tags. We have them for bodybuilding, physique and figure so why not? Let's show the smaller muscle ladies some love.

Sep 05, 2022 - permalink

While we are on the subject of what people may have forgotten - how about that this thread is about a new tagging system, not specific suggestions for tags? And that the GWM team are unpaid?

Word.

[deleted]
Sep 07, 2022 - edited Sep 07, 2022 - permalink

I’d love a “mature” and “celebrity”/“TV Personality” tag. Just my two cents.

Dec 17, 2022 - permalink

There's one thing worth mentioning. The tags work fine if they are about what's in the picture and only in the picture. Some people might wish for tags that were about the person, including but not limited to if the person is or has been a weightlifter or arm wrestler or has competed professionally in anything or has done martial arts or has a black belt.

Being a boxer and wearing boxing gloves for a photoshoot are two totally different things. So any tag about this should not refer to the person as a boxer but to the picture as containing boxing gloves. Also, the person has implants in the picture, had implants removed before the picture was taken or took implants after the picture was taken are three different things.

I think the content of the tags can, should and will be crowdsourced. But one problem is the mixture of smart and stupid users, especially those who would tag pictures according to their fantasies and impressions.

Chainer
Dec 17, 2022 - permalink

I do like the idea of having a separate set of model-level tags in addition to image-level tags. Some of the current tags would be better as model-level ones (gymnast, bodybuilder, etc, the stuff that doesn't change from one image to the next).

Dec 17, 2022 - permalink

(boxing, boxing gloves, martial arts, punching)

Are these viable?

Chainer
Dec 17, 2022 - edited Dec 17, 2022 - permalink

My first post that started this thread says that I am not looking for new tag suggestions and this thread is not for that, but thanks.

Edit: I guess the first post did not explicitly say this, it just implied it. I edited it to explicitly say it.

Dec 18, 2022 - permalink

I remember that the 'casual' tag was originally introduced as a 'book-end' to a 'glamour' tag which has now disappeared. Therefore: do we still need the 'casual' tag, which I frequently see applied to some quite elaborate outfits which aren't remotely casual?

Dec 18, 2022 - permalink

I generally assume the "casual" tag basically applies to any outfit that isn't workout/competition clothes, including dresses and such. It would be good to have an explanation somewhere of the intended usage of the tags (maybe linked from the uploads page on a line encouraging people to tag their own uploads afterwards?)

Dec 24, 2022 - permalink

i still cannot believe that there is no measurements tag!!

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

How about tags for specific poses? Sometimes I love just scanning for side chest, back double biceps, most muscular poses, etc.

Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

Thx, thats what I've been saying for years

Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

Thx, thats what I've been saying for years

Can you describe what you want a bit more? Do you just want new tags for each measurement, or a separate system? What would those new tags be? Or if you want a separate system how would you like for it to work?

Jan 01, 2023 - permalink

Well a tag for measurement in general is not existing so we want it to be added

Jan 05, 2023 - permalink

My first post that started this thread says that I am not looking for new tag suggestions and this thread is not for that, but thanks.

Edit: I guess the first post did not explicitly say this, it just implied it. I edited it to explicitly say it.

I don't see it quite as much anymore, but I remember when every other image seemed to get the teen label. That would benefit from your original suggestion that a certain number of people have to cosign the tag before it applies. And I think a lot of images could be condensed into the "overall physique" category.

« first < prev Page 8 of 10 next > last »