Forum > Requests > Thread

Most muscular teen girl? (no minors)

Jan 29, 2021 - permalink

@mastercheif -- this is a thread about teen bodybuilders so if you have current favorites you could also put them here, rather than telling us to hit IG and YT!

Jan 29, 2021 - permalink

I remember Katy Cook she was so thick Then she stopped

Jan 30, 2021 - permalink

You guys know that there are a ton of new teen bodybuilders nowadays? I'm talking like way more than in the past. I feel like many of these references are from the mid 2000s/2010s... I'd recommend getting on Instagram or exploring Youtube a bit more

Care to share some examples?

Jan 30, 2021 - permalink

You guys know that there are a ton of new teen bodybuilders nowadays? I'm talking like way more than in the past. I feel like many of these references are from the mid 2000s/2010s... I'd recommend getting on Instagram or exploring Youtube a bit more

Most of them are Crossfitters, and I think they look better and more all-around powerful and athletic than traditional bodybuilders.

[deleted]
Jan 30, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
[deleted]
Jan 30, 2021 - permalink

Agreed>

Most of them are Crossfitters, and I think they look better and more all-around powerful and athletic than traditional bodybuilders.

Jan 30, 2021 - permalink

Extremely athletic crossfitter Suzanne svanevik at age 17 (born 96)

at age 23

Feb 11, 2021 - permalink

i have seen a girl on tiktok that is pretty impressive, especially when you learn she is 14 years old. She is a gymnast but damn if she starts lifting.....

[deleted]
Feb 11, 2021 - edited Feb 11, 2021 - permalink

man, people need to stay off of tiktok especially grown adults. its a dumb app for kids. and btw nice save with the thread name "teen (no minors)". how many "no minor" years are there in teenage?

man, people need to stay off of tiktok especially grown adults. its a dumb app for kids. and btw nice save with the thread name "teen (no minors)". how many "no minor" years are there in teenage?

Agree. Although i disagree that its a dumb app for kids. Kids should be kept well away from it. Twitter is really bad but tiktok is giving it competition. AS for no minors, in the UK that would be 4 no minor years in the teens. Well actually 2, but 4 from an intimate persepctive.

M76

I always take it for granted that public virtue signalling is a sign of hypocrisy or worse, and usually a desire to perform the very act that is being condemned.

Feb 12, 2021 - edited Feb 12, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Chainer
Feb 12, 2021 - permalink

This is heading in an unnecessarily political direction.

Feb 12, 2021 - permalink

I don't see it as virtue signaling - it's business risk management. It's Chainer's site, he makes the rules.

Dec 24, 2021 - permalink

Micaela is huge...but what is her age? Can't find it anywhere

Which Micaela are we talking about?

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »